As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Male Genital Mutilation [chat]

Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nipsRegistered User regular
edited June 2013 in Debate and/or Discourse
Male genital mutilation, also known as circumcision by villainous Semitic apologists, is the unacceptable and barbaric practice of tearing off the healthy foreskin of a man's penis, thereby severing billions of nerves essential for normal sexual function.

As many as 96% of males born in the united states suffer from useless mutilated dicks that couldn't possibly give them even a faded facsimile of the sexual pleasure experienced by complete men.

Join the fight. Save a foreskin today.

Edit: As great as the text behind that link was, holy shit way over the line. It's gone.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
Donkey Kong on

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Xbone MadCatz Fight Stick launching with KI3

Dead Rising 3 loks pretty but its a nonstarter for me

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Well this is the worst chat of all time.

nibXTE7.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    best chat of all time

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Well this is the worst chat of all time.

This chat is bullshit.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    As a member of the UnCut, my heart bleeds for you cut brothers. Never again!

Also, needs more controversy. Time for the Unionist version of Dixie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ra9cXx1-o

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    so I heard there was a tipping thread and came running-

aRkpc.gif
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Also OSX Mavericks has now taken the crown of "worst use of the word mavericks in history", unseating John McCain and Sarah Palin's presidential campaign.

nibXTE7.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    yesss I am excite for this URL to show up in my browsing logs

hello IT!

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Foreskin is moreskin.

Also unfortunate implications at E3.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    They will take my foreskin from my cold, dead hands.

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    http://i.imgur.com/HMhYa8d.jpg
    herp derp
    derpy dog loves foreskinnnn

Bless your heart.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    um

Xbone still a total nonstarter for me

edited June 2013
    Also if this is just a "faded facsimile of the sexual pleasure experienced by complete men" then it's a good thing I don't have a foreskin because I'd never leave the house.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
    Bogart wrote: »
    They will take my foreskin from my cold, dead hands.

Wank joke!

Witcher 3 upnext!

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Circumcision discussions on the forum OH BOY what a great thing to remember.

Henroid on
    one of my coworkers has a nice 24" screen, it's probably 1080p in resolution

I think she runs it at, no joke, like 1024x768

and she writes her emails in size 24 font

what the jesus is going on here

and just in case anyone had heard anything different, I would have voted Lincoln in 1864

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQoFzS6k7GI

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Intact wiener skin 4 lyfe.

Also, you guys, I nailed that TOTP on page 101 of the previous [chat].

The timing. The execution. It's the little things.

Also, I forgot a third dream I had last night where I was a plastic Army Man except I had a flame thrower and I was massively effective against the plastic Army we were fighting against.

If she wears glasses you should try them on, you'll be able to see through time.

nibXTE7.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Hmm, I'm taking this chat too personally. Time to leave.

Cinders wrote: »

lol really

it is a joke topic like tipping or pie vs cake

Kalkino wrote: »
    and just in case anyone had heard anything different, I would have voted Lincoln in 1864

Voting for suspending Habeus Corpus and engaging a campaign of violence on people who disagree with him

Okay

• japanjapan Registered User regular

Half my office is like this.

Running 1280x1024 screens at 800x600.

I honestly don't know how they can look at it all day without incurring some kind of eye strain.

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    so I heard there was a tipping thread and came running-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93OlHZcNsM

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    One of the new hires (not one of my interns mind you) managed to park in the reserved parking space in the garage for one of our owners. The one with a sign, and lots of painted lines.

• SammyFSammyF Registered User regular
    So you know what I just discovered last night on Netflix that is a good show? Longmire.

• redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013

If she's using a modern version of windows, maybe show her how to increase font and icon size, rather than fucking with the resolution like it is 2004.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
    I think the new penis mutilation hotness should be to leave the foreskin but snip the glans

so you end up with just tons and tons of extra skin on the end, kinda like these sleeves

4515244626_3c7b2798c9.jpg

Kalkino wrote: »

Voting for suspending Habeus Corpus and engaging a campaign of violence on people who disagree with him

Okay

Right, I am happy enough that there were other issues that would have guided my voting in that election.

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

lol really

it is a joke topic like tipping or pie vs cake

Cake with a pie baked into it, duh.

Go hard or go home.

japan wrote: »

Half my office is like this.

Running 1280x1024 screens at 800x600.

I honestly don't know how they can look at it all day without incurring some kind of eye strain.

This is japan's colleagues:

TotalRecallArnoldScream-thumb-500x273-55189.jpeg

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Speaking of tipping. I got a nasty look from the pizza place I went to the last time when I didn't jot down a tip on my receipt.

You know, carrying the pizza to the register was hard times.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    um

Oh, is it TOO REAL FOR YOU CASS. This is our war. Feminists, government and society are trampling men's rights and their dignity into the ground.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »

If she's using a modern version of windows, maybe show her how to increase font and icon size, rather than fucking with the resolution like it is 2004.

My experience of doing this is that they leave it an hour then bug you to put it back like it was because it "looks wrong".

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Foreskin is moreskin.

Also unfortunate implications at E3.

The whole point of the free games in the first place was to get the gamers nice and complacent so we can take them to XBox Live and require always on-line access and they can't refuse. Because of the implication. Think about it. You're in the middle of E3, you look around, what do you see, nothing but WiiU. What are you going to do, say no? You would never say no. Because of the implication.

we went out to lunch yesterday and my parents picked up the tab which was nice

but then I started to get nervous about the tip they were going to leave

and to reinforce my fears my dad comments about how the last restaurant they went to, they were a group of 6 and those sneaky bastards stuck on an EIGHTEEN PERCENT gratuity

dad pls

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Speaking of tipping. I got a nasty look from the pizza place I went to the last time when I didn't jot down a tip on my receipt.

You know, carrying the pizza to the register was hard times.

Yeah, I get that too.

But they're assholes anyway and I tip crazy well for delivery. The one time I pick something up on my way home instead they can get over.

Lh96QHG.png
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    redx wrote: »

My experience of doing this is that they leave it an hour then bug you to put it back like it was because it "looks wrong".

That's because 90% of the time it is. Almost no applications use WPF and take advantage of vectored controls.

They're winforms all the way down.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
This discussion has been closed.