As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - Kris and Scott’s Scott and Kris Show Season 1, Ep. Pilot: K

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub
image[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - Kris and Scott’s Scott and Kris Show Season 1, Ep. Pilot: KSSKS

FAQ Feeds Schedule

Read the full story here

Dog on

• Options
    Viktor WaltersViktor Walters Registered User regular
    So glad this got funded. Just wanted to say.

• Options
    lordhobanlordhoban Registered User regular
    Wow, there is nothing remotely appealing about this... can we even call it a show? Why would anyone give 50,000 to these people? I almost tuned out at the 1:47 mark, because of that 'theme' thing they tried to do. But I chugged through, hoping it would get better. At 4:44, I had enough.

There are just way too many things wrong with this....

• Options
    mothmonsterman18mothmonsterman18 Registered User new member
    edited December 2012
    Love this show! The dynamic Kris/Scott have is just hilarious in a way not many can pull off. Great work, guys!

mothmonsterman18 on
  • Options
    Sleepwalker9Sleepwalker9 Registered User regular
    Still the best episode of the entire series.

Xbox Live: Reborn9
  • Options
    StratoStrato Registered User regular
    Portlandia in Seattle with two (handsome) dudes.

• Options
    MinuteWaltMinuteWalt Mister Registered User regular
    Season 2? Anyone? Bionic Trousers will have a lot more free time now Strip Search is winding down, if any production help is needed... (although I'd personally like more Blams).

• Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    I asked one of them about it at PAX Prime last year and back then it was a no. Hopefully things change because I'd love another season.

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    I asked one of them about it at PAX Prime last year and back then it was a no.
    Of course the only show on PATV that I really like and bothered to watch all of is the one that dies. :[

• Options
    FTClownFTClown Registered User regular
    THESE GUYS!!!!