As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Patient Zero - Story-driven Convention Game - Updated 8/10

124»

• staplersareshinystaplersareshiny Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Unfortunately not. We need the time between tonight and tomorrow morning to print and build the dossiers. If you can get metheir picture tonight I can put them in and get the rest later, but we're at the limit to when we can add new characters.

staplersareshiny on
    466B29B67FEF7.png
  • Santeria64Santeria64 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hopefully we got this in in time. His name Ben "Doppelgamer" Turner. I'm not sure if you can do that. He does have an account he was able to log into before.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g24/frydoystrchllnge/Photo9.jpg
    that's his photo, it's a little blurry, but we did what we could. Thanks. Also, any word on whether we have to go over to the Sheraton?

Santeria64 on
    468D7F011B6A9.png
    edited August 2007
    Oh man, that's crazy blurry. I don't think I can use that. I'll be up most of the night working on this, so if you guys get in before say 2:00AM shoot me an email or text HELP to game@phenixone.com.

staplersareshiny on
    466B29B67FEF7.png
    edited August 2007
    I will be in the lounge area of the Sheraton tomorrow morning around 8AM ready to give out character packets. Look for the guy with the box of packets and cards. You will need your packet to play, so make sure to pick it up.

Team Leaders can pick up all the packets for their teams if they would like. Players get with your Team Leaders to see what they will be doing.

staplersareshiny on
    466B29B67FEF7.png
    edited August 2007
    Due to some delays we were late in getting downstairs. We will be giving out character packets from 9:00AM to 1:00PM. If you don't pick it up the we'll try our best to make contact iwth you once the con starts.

staplersareshiny on
    466B29B67FEF7.png
  • tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Is the phenixone.com server getting hit hard or something? I'm having a lot of trouble trying to log in.

tr0tsky on
This discussion has been closed.