As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Official "I need a place to crash" Thread

13»

• Options
    DeusfauxDeusfaux Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Date Arriving: Thurs Night or Fri Morning
    Date Leaving: Sunday Evening
    Spots Needed: just 1
    Notes: Need 3 day pass as well, so want to be there earlier for Friday. Hopefully you're going to this too and we can walk or get there however you are getting there. If you have parking for my car, let me know, but isn't necessary.
    Your Gender: Whatever!
    Best Contact Method: PM on here

edit: got in at the hostel. im good

Deusfaux on
  • Options
    Ginkan42Ginkan42 Registered User new member
    edited August 2007
    **edit**

Got some floorspace, woo \o/

See y'all at PAX.

Ginkan42 on
  • Options
    sarranadesarranade Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Date Arriving: 24th
    Date Leaving: 26th afternoon or whenever. Not picky.
    Spots Needed: 2
    Notes: My sister and I just need a floor or couch or chair or someplace to sleep. A bathtub works as well. We're both quiet and low-key, but if you party, that's okay too.
    My Gender: Female [18 and 16]
    Your Gender: Any.
    Best Contact Method: PM me here or email me at pop.that.tart@gmail.com

Thanks!

sarranade on
  • Options
    eljefeeljefe Registered User new member
    edited August 2007
    Date Arriving: 8/24
    Date Leaving: 8/26 or 27
    Spots needed: 2
    My Gender: Deux Dudes
    Notes: Found out we were able to go too late to book a room. Tried the local hostels, the only one that doesn't require a ferry ride across the sound is also full. I'm calling some of the hotels to put our name in for any cancellations and getting on the waiting list for the hostel in hopes we can crash in the common room at last resort.
    Anyways, we're currently SOL. We're quiet, clean and willing to sleep on the floor, window sill or in the bathtub (provided it's dry). If anyone of age is throwing a room party we're more than willing to help with the beer (21+) cost and are good company for exploring downtown (we're from Las Vegas, but both of us have been to Seattle for Nintendo media briefings back when we carried the almighty press pass (a couple years ago).
    I've been going to PAX since it began and was in one of the DVD trailers (don't remember the year) wearing a white-ish fedora and giving an enthusiastic extreme close up with a double thumbs up.
    Since this is so last minute, please e-mail me. My phone is set to recieve e-mail. We'll be arriving (and crashing at) the airport tonight around midnight.
    lvbandido -at- yahoo -dot-com

Other than that, we'll be winging it I suppose!

eljefe on
  • Options
    Farout FoolioFarout Foolio Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hello everyone! I have my own place for friday and saturday nights, but unfortunately don't have a place for sunday! D:

I'm 22, and very friendly and awesome, but I can be quiet too, if need be. Fully willing to pay any costs!
    (sleeping/alcohol)
    Pm me or email me at radicalmoof at gmail dot com. :)

Farout Foolio on
    2tyFzTC.png

• Options
    jakevegajakevega Registered User new member
    edited August 2007
    Floorspace and showers wanted.

Date Arriving: Thursday 24th
    Date Leaving: Monday 27th (or Sept 4 even)
    Spots Needed: 2
    Notes: have file-sharing will travel.
    My Gender: Male
    My Age: 30
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: Jake Vega, (530) 559-2818

jakevega on
This discussion has been closed.