As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[CHAT][CHAT][CHAT][CHAT][CHAT] [CHAT] Thread

19495969798100»

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I've never played Dark Souls. Should I play Dark Souls?

• Options
    squidbunnysquidbunny Registered User regular
    Depends on your tolerance for punishment and repetition.

header_image_sm.jpg
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    I love watching people play that game, hate playing it myself.

• Options
    Wait wait wait wait. What the fuck geth.

Geth report in.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Would you like to know more?

• Options
    Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    Late one night at PAX I wandered over to the console freeplay and said heck, I'll try this Dark Souls game people seem to like - knowing almost nothing about it. Before too long two guys showed up behind me and asked if a) I'd ever played DS before and b) oh god yes can they please watch. They had a great time, haha.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
  • Options
    bebarcebebarce Registered User regular
    Kallisti wrote: »
    omg art test, omg possible job opportunity, oh god don't freak out oh god oh god I'm freaking out.

Every time I hear the words "art test" I'm flung back into history remembering the 20 or so of these I've taken and mailed back.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Uz2nu4a1LyI

Good times.
    http://mrpottersfuntimeblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/art-instruction-schools-and-art-test.html

• Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    Red Raevyn wrote: »
    Late one night at PAX I wandered over to the console freeplay and said heck, I'll try this Dark Souls game people seem to like - knowing almost nothing about it. Before too long two guys showed up behind me and asked if a) I'd ever played DS before and b) oh god yes can they please watch. They had a great time, haha.

Having played a lot, I definitely would love to see that. I know my first few hours would have been hilarious to watch.

You going to PAX this year? mully and I are probably going but it's not 100% yet.

• Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    Epiphany Juice would be the best band name

• Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    Okay so basically the PS3 will be the more successful console of the two after seeing those megaton bomb drops

• Options
    This is the best thing ever written. “English As She is Spoke." A 19th century Portuguese-English conversational guide book that is just completely silly.

http://www.archive.org/stream/englishassheissp00applrich#page/18/mode/2up

• Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    Juggernut, you were the first post on page 100. It's time to make a new chat thread.

• Options
    Geth will handle it at the end of the page.

• Options
    Wait... is handle code for something?

• Options
    no_toastno_toast Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure it's a sex thing.

• Options
    @Godfather PS4
    no_toast wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's a sex thing.

How else do you think the Geth manipulate the database?

• Options
    Ew.

• Options
    robocop_14.jpg?w=670&h=400

• Options
    Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    bombardier wrote: »
    You going to PAX this year? mully and I are probably going but it's not 100% yet.
    Yeah! I got tickets for Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

• Options
    franciumfrancium Registered User regular
    i saw my ex at the grocery store. i didnt recognize her, but i got a "you might know her" feeling (its been two years since ive seen her in person [because she left me while i was deployed]). she texted me this morning... wishing me good luck in school this fall. but if i remember correctly, im getting a "worthless art degree". FML, im not sure if i want to be nice yet.

• Options
    Did you at least get the satisfaction of her looking like a train wreck now? I'd been spurned by a girl once and when I saw her a year later she looked like she'd grown a cromagnon skull somehow, or maybe the thickness of her uni brow and weight gain created that illusion.

• Options
    franciumfrancium Registered User regular
    hahaha! maybe? she gained some weight, but she still looked cute enough. i on the other hand have gained muscle weight, and lost 4 inches in the waist. so maybe she had the opposite effect? im pretty sure i wasnt repulsed, i just hadnt seen her in so long i didnt know her face well enough to spit acid with a clean conscience.

• Options
    Iruka wrote: »

Whew. I don't think I could've handle the pressure to come up with a creative thread title.

• Options
    They cut the photography teacher at the school district to part time. Since i'm working on the website I recently asked him if he has some photos of the district and I was super impressed with their quality. I'm trying to work a deal with my boss to have him become our events photographer that will get a stipend. If I could pull it off it means helping a person with talent that needs money, and guaranteeing me amazing photos for the school website.

Win Win.

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    @Iruka - is the Geth-makin-a-new-Chat-Thread going to be standard? Or is this just like....a feature-test

• Options
    It works, we just don't use it on this side much because I like to play with toys more than the other AC mods do. I might use it if the chat threads ever start moving faster again and it seems like one of the mods may not be around for a few hours.

• Options
    brokecrackerbrokecracker Registered User regular
    What the crap, next Geth will be gathering my phone records and emails and spying on my boring internet persona. No sir, I am equal parts shocked, appalled and outraged. *puts on tiny american flag hat and crosses arms*

• Options
    No sir, I am equal parts shocked, appalled and outraged.

robocop_14.jpg?w=670&h=400

• Options
    gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    What is it about mandatory work meetings that inspires the best art? Maybe its the 60 degree room and reassuring drone of the speaker.

Book - Royal road - Free! Seraphim === TTRPG - Wuxia - Free! Seln Alora
  • Options
    m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Iruka wrote: »

Whew. I don't think I could've handle the pressure to come up with a creative thread title.
    Nebu[chat]nezzar II
    for realz

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @Fugitive will create the new thread
    @tapeslinger is backup

This discussion has been closed.