As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MMA]UFC 161: Old Man vs Stanky Leg - Prelims NOW!

19495969798100»

• Options
    GrouchGrouch Registered User regular
    B:L wrote: »
    Infidel wrote: »
    Holy shit someone just got fucked up in the crowd. Then had a chair thrown at him while out cold.
    What the heck

My hometown, ladies and gentlemen.

I rather enjoyed the live experience last night. Being part of the crowd definitely helped make up for some of the lackluster fights. I liked how early the place filled up, and the response to the Canadians, particularly local fighter Roland Delorme, was great. Don't let the high proportion of decisions fool anyone, most of the fights were pretty active.

• Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    Who is handling the next thread?

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    I volunteer!

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ChillyWilly on
    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
  • Options
    So the UFC just instituted a dress code policy. Ben Henderson had some choice words about it.

Mwahahaha!!! Guess @ufc decided to make it official...I'm a start calling them the NBA...guess it's one thing to be encouraged to do or dress one way & entirely another thing to be told to do or dress one way...

“Per Jackie, effective immediately, fighters and talent traveling on press tours and PR/marketing-related appearances are no longer permitted to wear shorts or flip flops. Jeans are acceptable and shoes are a must.”

Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna dress how my employers want but doesn't mean I gotta be happy about it..."Don't let the man hold you down" "Fight the power" "You can take my life but you can never take my FREEDOM!!!"

• Options
    Venkman90Venkman90 Registered User regular
    Remember Paul Kelly? the dodgy looking scouser who cheap shot Cowboy Cerrone?

13 years for Heroin trafficking it seems.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    kana better hurry up and make a new thread or else i'm dedicating the next MMA thread to genki sudo and his new video

http://youtu.be/Tblx00nIZB0

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Would you guys rather have Rashad Evans fight Thiago Silva again or Glover Texiera next?

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Glover. Outcome is more interesting.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    kana better hurry up and make a new thread or else i'm dedicating the next MMA thread to genki sudo and his new video

Actually y'know what I'm gonna be busy all day today and genki sudo is cool

I'm officially passing off the op torch to you.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Glover because he could presumably be a contender if he beat Rashad. Thiago has a lot of work ahead of him before he gets a shot.

• Options
    Glover because Rashad is going to ruin his future prospects as a UFC fighter.

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    2qakakw.jpg

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    hmmm, not sure if I want to participate in a competition this saturday. Was only able to start getting back in to class this past Tuesday after a 6 week layoff though I did make a few Saturday open mats.

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »

Actually y'know what I'm gonna be busy all day today and genki sudo is cool

I'm officially passing off the op torch to you.

Awesome: revoked.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    Shaun Al-Shatti (@shaunalshatti)
    6/18/13, 10:16 PM
    Per @UFCTonight, looks like Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks takes place November 16.

Big Nog also accepted a challenge from Stefan Struve, no date set.

Hector Lombard has stated that he wants to move to 170 and face Nate Marquardt.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    ChillyWilly on