As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Crowne Plaza Hotel

2»

• Options
    atrayatray Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    theres a pool

atray on
  • Options
    Morbid_AngelMorbid_Angel Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Oh Sheet!!!

It seems that this is the place of the PAX elites
    I feel honored to be staying in the same hotel.

:-D

Morbid_Angel on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    Myspace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    M0nk3y-Z-M0nk3y-Z- Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I wouldn't necessarily say there's ONLY PAX elites at the CP. About 5 buddies of mine and I snagged a room, and we're n00bs (Obviously, or else we probably wouldn't be rollin' like sardines).

M0nk3y-Z- on
  • Options
    Morbid_AngelMorbid_Angel Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    M0nk3y-Z- wrote: »
    I wouldn't necessarily say there's ONLY PAX elites at the CP. About 5 buddies of mine and I snagged a room, and we're n00bs (Obviously, or else we probably wouldn't be rollin' like sardines).

*kicks*
    That was my attempt to make our hotel sound more "1337" then those staying elsewhere. But alas it seems my plan has been spoiled. Spoiled by one conspiring against his own home hotel!!!!

Morbid_Angel on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    Myspace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    M0nk3y-Z-M0nk3y-Z- Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    M0nk3y-Z- wrote: »

*kicks*
    That was my attempt to make our hotel sound more "1337" then those staying elsewhere. But alas it seems my plan has been spoiled. Spoiled by one conspiring against his own home hotel!!!!

OW! That's not the intention! It's that we've got the best of the PAX 1337 chillin' at the hotel. They are kind, and invite the n00bs to their place of residence.

Besides, we gots SEALAB!

Name one other hotel that has that!

Take THAT other hotels!
    Think that will work to make 'em KNOW we're better"

M0nk3y-Z- on
  • Options
    jenellejenelle Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Nothing I am seeing online shows the hotel having a pool. How can it be Sealab without having, y'know, water?

Someone needs to set up a kiddie pool.

jenelle on
    cJSEBzK.pngcJSEBzK.pngcJSEBzK.pngcJSEBzK.pngcJSEBzK.pngcJSEBzK.png
  • Options
    HortosHortos Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    We're going to be staying in this hotel theres 5 of us hit me up at aim:BCTALEN or iPhone:909-697-0778

Hortos on
  • Options
    GodSinGodSin Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Heya everyone

Been trying to Figure out when the sealab part is tonight. Myself and 2 other buddies are crammed up in one of the rooms on 18... just wondering if anyone knows what floor / room the gathering will be.
    TIA

GodSin on
This discussion has been closed.