As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

New Console [Chat]

• MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    pretty eyes are definitely the best feature

that said, i ain't lookin' at her eyes unless she has big ol' titties

One of the girls on TLC's so-horrifying-it's-transfixing "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding" once told the camera, in all seriousness, that she had to get her eye make-up right because "the eyes are the nipples of the face."

• MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    since you're actually supposed to look at people's eyes, not being distracted gets hard sometimes

I can peripheral vision dem boobs all day and carry on conversation with ease

looking into some pretty eyes I will occasionally completely zone out and not catch a single word

Ordinarily, the focus of a person's visual attention is also at the center of their vision. But it's possible to train yourself to disengage them (it takes about 5-15 minutes with a couple diagrams).

FOR FUN AND PROFIT!

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    since you're actually supposed to look at people's eyes, not being distracted gets hard sometimes

looking into some pretty eyes I will occasionally completely zone out and not catch a single word

Ordinarily, the focus of a person's visual attention is also at the center of their vision. But it's possible to train yourself to disengage them (it takes about 5-15 minutes with a couple diagrams).

FOR FUN AND PROFIT!

or, y'know, a lifetime of checking out boobs without staring

ftOqU21.png
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    has anyone here ever been to London KOKO before?

tempted to travel there for a gig in August

One of the girls on TLC's so-horrifying-it's-transfixing "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding" once told the camera, in all seriousness, that she had to get her eye make-up right because "the eyes are the nipples of the face."

five cents says she didn't get the eye makeup right

ftOqU21.png
    unless you're using colored contacts there's not all that much eye makeup can help with

or, well, it can of course help a lot, contrast is important - mostly why optician receptionist's eyes were so absolutely stunning - but the main show is the eyes themselves

ftOqU21.png
  • Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/06/animals-and-pets-poll-american-prefer-dogs-fear-snakes.html

As a whole, Americans are more terrified of snakes than any other animal, with 21% of respondents claiming they were the scariest. Alligators were a close second at 19%, with sharks and bears following with 18% and 14% respectively. Though the shark is deemed scarier than the bear, the bear is the clear favorite to win in a fight between the two, with 56% of respondents picking the bear over the shark. Exposure to the ocean may influence the vote, as westerners were the only geographical group to pick the shark, by a 57/43 margin.

a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Bled cream cake is really just a square vanilla slice. I mean yes they are delicious but I do not see the need for the big song and dance about them

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    that's silly

assuming the fight takes place in the water (it's not fair otherwise), the bear would never win

Shallow enough to accommodate the bear, deep enough to accommodate the shark!

a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Zdravo Jojo. How's Bled treating you?

When asked which would make a better President based on their personalities, 37% of voters choose a dog, 19% a cat and 45% aren’t sure.

a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular

FOR FUN AND PROFIT!

or, y'know, a lifetime of checking out boobs without staring

This is why checking out asses is easier. It's implicitly done while people are distracted.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    OH MY GOD Starflight Zero is what that damn book was called.

Been bugging me for absolutely ages. Peter Andrew Jones puzzle book thingy from my childhood whose name had escaped me in the most annoying fashion.

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    When asked which would make a better President based on their personalities, 37% of voters choose a dog, 19% a cat and 45% aren’t sure.

When asked the followup question, 67% of respondents choose "Shut up" and 13% say "Go away"

TL DR on
    i'm pretty sure a dog presidency would look a lot like the bush presidency

no blood for dog treats

Part of what makes the show so-horrifying-it's-transfixing is that the girls are typically 14-18, highschool (or earlier) dropouts, not allowed to walk around without familial supervision, and kept at home training to cook and clean until they find a husband.

The other part is that the gypsies (at least the ones they chose) have horrifyingly gaudy and tacky taste. They spend tens of thousands of dollars on these handmade outfits for their big parties that are just bogglingly awful:
    06-american-gypsy-wedding.jpg
    my-big-fat-american-gypsy-tlc.jpg

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    People think bears aren't scary but if you are in range of a bear you are p much at its mercy. It can outrun you it can out fight you and at least with a shark you probably have a boat nearby to climb onto. Unless you were one of the poor sobs on the Indianapolis.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    Kagera wrote: »
    People think bears aren't scary but if you are in range of a bear you are p much at its mercy. It can outrun you it can out fight you and at least with a shark you probably have a boat nearby to climb onto. Unless you were one of the poor sobs on the Indianapolis.
    i'm pretty sure a shark isn't gonna have any more trouble outswimming you than a bear would outrunning you

not that it matters

this is a fight between bears and sharks, not feeble humans who literally die to stiff breezes on occasion

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Zdravo Jojo. How's Bled treating you?
    Hot hot hot. Last day here today

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Whee! License to Drive is on Netflix again so I just watched that. I think as teen movies go it's surprisingly underrated. The parents aren't portrayed as idiots or tyrants and the stuff that happens is kept fairly plausible and mundane while being nonetheless exciting.

rRwz9.gif
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    What is this chat

Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Whee! License to Drive is on Netflix again so I just watched that. I think as teen movies go it's surprisingly underrated. The parents aren't portrayed as idiots or tyrants and the stuff that happens is kept fairly plausible and mundane while being nonetheless exciting.

tell me more!

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    *looking up License to Drive*

why does the name Carol Kane sound so familiar

ah! Valerie, 10-minute cameo in The Princess Bride.

Tamin on
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Morning [chat] folk. Enjoyed my half day yesterday and have Thursday off for my son's school awards banquet and junior high prom.

Also just found out that a guy I went to high school with was beaten by RCMP in his hometown and just finished a settlement that had been ongoing for 10 years. Turns out he's getting $248,000.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    Also portions here are American big. We have not managed three courses anywhere

edited June 2013
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Morning [chat] folk. Enjoyed my half day yesterday and have Thursday off for my son's school awards banquet and junior high prom.

Also just found out that a guy I went to high school with was beaten by RCMP in his hometown and just finished a settlement that had been ongoing for 10 years. Turns out he's getting $248,000.

Sadly, that probably doesn't really compensate for the event PLUS ten year legal struggle :/

edit: I do not love the animated rendition of that emoticon

MrMister on
  • evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Currently avfacing at a list of everyone who said not buying smokes would be a good idea.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    why must that be animated now

go away, animation

at least let us choose between animated and still versions!

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    What is this chat

A thread not dedicated to any one particular topic, unlike most threads in D&D.

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular

She actually has a lazy nipple.

there's no sound, so no need to pause the music.

ftOqU21.png
    did-not-expect-that-13.jpg?w=500&h=667

ftOqU21.png
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I want to know who Americans think would win in a fight between Superman and Batman

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Tav wrote: »
    I want to know who Americans think would win in a fight between Superman and Batman

Superman

evilbob wrote: »
    Currently avfacing at a list of everyone who said not buying smokes would be a good idea.

why did you not ask me and listen only to me

ftOqU21.png
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

Depends, does Batman get prep time?

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Seriously. You can never ever read YouTube comments.

Ever.

I need that hurf blurf Chrome extension.

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

Superman

it depends on if batman has access to kryptonite.

because unlike every superman villain, I believe batman would have the ability to use it in such a way that superman couldn't escape.

a girl I know has a slightly lazy eye

combined with her almost permanent slight mischievous smile, the effect is kinda awesome, actually

I didn't know about her eye until like, after a year or two

all I noticed was that there was something strange and transfixing going on with her face

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.