As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

sugoi'ed a man in [chat], just to watch him kawaii

EddyEddy Gengar the BittersweetRegistered User regular
uguu~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_D2wySYktc

Kanye's new album, YEEZUS, has dropped today, apparently along with a baby who may or may not be named Kaidence

also apparently everyone in chat is playing A Dark Room

I'm watching the NBA Finals so I have no more love to give to this OP

"and the morning stars I have seen
and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    To elaborate on last thread, Last of Us multiplayer seems to be whichever team has the guy using the hack to have infinite molotovs wins

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I do not approve of this thread title. :P

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i know that asian stir fry isn't descriptive, what a delightfully helpful and non obnoxious series of responses

i have no idea what i want to do with my generic craving so i haven't decided on a protein or what veggies or whether i'll go spicy or sweet or both or whatever

so i am asking for someone's favorite noodles to use and then i will try and work with that

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    I just beat the dark room.

Haha, that was awesome.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i know that asian stir fry isn't descriptive, what a delightfully helpful and non obnoxious series of responses

i have no idea what i want to do with my generic craving so i haven't decided on a protein or what veggies or whether i'll go spicy or sweet or both or whatever

so i am asking for someone's favorite noodles to use and then i will try and work with that

And we gave you three suggestions.

No reason to get goosey about it.

We were just saying if you gave us more details we could give you better suggestions.

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    One more try: what is palm juice?

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

fk u

u spurned my halp

i cud have halped u

but no

u turn other cheek and shit

wen jadgement doy cum... i will fak u up

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Chu I asked my parents about the family bulgogi recipe

There isn't a strict one, but generally there's a mild amount of soy sauce, some sugar, minced garlic, some sesame oil. Mix well and marinate preferably overnight. and finally onions when pan-frying

Just make sure it's not salty with too much soy sauce, that's just the worst

• Options
    edited June 2013
    haha ok i am getting goosey, it is possible i misread the entire last page of chat and i'm a dumb. let's go with that for brevity's sake

what do you dudes like doing with your meat-and-veggie-and-rice/noodle-with-sauce-in-a-skillet meals

Organichu on
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    CHU IM STILL MAD OK

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    Chu I asked my parents about the family bulgogi recipe

There isn't a strict one, but generally there's a mild amount of soy sauce, some sugar, minced garlic, some sesame oil. Mix well and marinate preferably overnight. and finally onions when pan-frying

Just make sure it's not salty with too much soy sauce, that's just the worst

how many 55 gallon drums of sugar

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Also it's important to get thinly-sliced ribeye beef. It's easy to find in h-marts and such but I dunno if American supermarkets carry it

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I should look at things more carefully. Apparently we do have 3D glasses, 2 pairs to be exact. I don't have 3D PS3 games, so I'll see if I can test it with some free content from Comcast, if they have any.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Elki wrote: »
    I should look at things more carefully. Apparently we do have 3D glasses, 2 pairs to be exact. I don't have 3D PS3 games, so I'll see if I can test it with some free content from Comcast, if they have any.

3D is just a plot by the Japanese to trick us all into wearing glasses and turn us into a nation of nerds.

Across America, Japanese soldiers parachuting onto our soil to call us names and knock the books out of our hands.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Cindersopolis now has 20 huts. We're a full blown metropolis.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    @simonwolf

My heart still yearns for Sheryl crow rpg

I haven't had a chance to look at the thread and will do so

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    hey, who caught the thief and how did you accomplish this?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Honestly I never have Asian noodles around, so I either put whatever I stir fry over rice or angel hair pasta.

Once the garden gets going in the summer we're harvesting at least one zucchini like every day, so it's always in dinner. Usually I use chicken for protein, and some of that Soy sauce witht the label that looks sort of like Hebrew characters. A little Fish Sauce sometimes, and always onions and garlic, as we have tons of those.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

pretty sure there is free 3d game stuff on PSN

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    By the way, regarding this [chat]'s title.

In Winky and i's game, Subculture - The internet RPG, you can literally sugoi a man in [chat] just to watch him kawaii.

I'm not joking or kidding, those are literally things in the game, as it is planned, at least.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Wondering if we should put that on the feature list.

"Literally Sugoi a man in [chat] just ot watch him kawaii"

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    I think it's "Winky's and my game". But that is funny. :^:

• Options
    i should've said "My game" and completely overshadowed Winky.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    New

Die

Antwoord

NSFW as all hell, obviously.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    i should've said "My game" and completely overshadowed Winky.

You're here to make games, not friends.

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    That sure is someone bending over, yes sir.

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Nuwe

Die

Antwoord

NSFW as alle hel, natuurlik.

Mortious on
    Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    y'all, my pee is bright orange.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I don't know if you want to do the honors on the Weeaboo class or not, but I would be very pleased to get to take a stab at it.

Also, I've been trying to play around with making character combinations with just the skill trees we have down. Hedgehog/Speed-specced Fanboy Furry Audiophile Hipster seems pretty rad.

It also occurs to me that you can do, for instance, a party full of Audiophiles and each have them add a song to the queue that they're specced with bonuses towards, then have one guy set up only to Drop.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Machine guns got buffed in Mechwarrior. I put six of them on my heavy mech. Ten thousand rounds of ammo. 6 DPS, plus two large pulse lasers. The pulse lasers do approximately 10 damage each and have a four second cooldown. I have to get really close to hit with the machine guns but once I do they get fucked up!

• Options
    Mim wrote: »
    y'all, my pee is bright orange.

Mim, please keep us up to date on your pee color.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I told Mim to awesome that so I would get 1000 awesomes.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    If it turns brown you have kidney failure and need to go to the ER right away.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    I was @Sarksus 1000th "awesome"

suck mah dicks y'all

• Options
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I told Mim to awesome that so I would get 1000 awesomes.

NOW YOU HAVE 1001

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    @TehSpectre

how did you catch the thief?

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

It's shit. It's all shit, even the games.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    If it turns brown you have kidney failure and need to go to the ER right away.

it's bright orange from the antibiotics they gave me for my UTI.

Trust, I ain't messing around with my body and if my pee turns brown, I will have Sarks drive me to the ER immediately.

This discussion has been closed.