As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

sugoi'ed a man in [chat], just to watch him kawaii

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Subculture - The Internet RPG!

Features
    *Explore the entire internet. Yes, the whole thing!
    *Meet and recruit your friends. All of them. For real!
    *15 Subcultures, from Anons to Weeaboos, to mix-and-match with triple-classing!
    *9 different character archetypes including White Knight, Fangirl and Script Kiddy!
    *Fight in the great Flamewar against Sperglords, Fake Geek Girls and Neurotypicals!
    *Uncover a terrible plot to destroy the internet!
    *Literally sugoi a man in [chat] just to watch him kawaii!

(All those are real planned features.)

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    never mind, they just caught him randomly

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Also I'm not sure if it would be funnier to have the hedgehog fursona look like a shitty fanhog or to have it look like an actual adorable tiny hedgehog.

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Still need to new acronym for that NSFW.

Thinking NGVW(N) would probably be the closests.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Winky wrote: »
    Also I'm not sure if it would be funnier to have the hedgehog fursona look like a shitty fanhog or to have it look like an actual adorable tiny hedgehog.

We could do both and make it random...

50% chance of having Original the Character (DO NOT STEAL), 50% chance of having Skippydumptruck.

Also, i love what you did with the Audiophile skills, Winky. i laughed out loud at most of them.

21stCentury on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Quick everybody go un-awesome posts of sarksus you've previously awesomed.

nibXTE7.png
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular

have 'OC' tree that makes it be the shitty fanhog

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

That picture that DK wanted Tube to use.

Move to New Zealand
    Oh, and to answer your question, @Winky, you can do the Weeaboo class if you have ideas. At this point, the most important thing is for both of us to put the pen to the proverbial paper and write down ideas. Then, we can refine them as time goes on.

50% chance of having Original the Character (DO NOT STEAL), 50% chance of having Skippydumptruck.

Also, i love what you did with the Audiophile skills, Winky. i laughed out loud at most of them.

Also, I haven't given you feedback on them yet, but I really like all the Troll, Hipster, and Anon skills. Some of the names were downright inspired.

Only one I don't like is Cosmic Irony, which I might have an idea for.

Also, I haven't given you feedback on them yet, but I really like all the Troll, Hipster, and Anon skills. Some of the names were downright inspired.

Oh, please leave a comment with your idea, then, i am not entirely amazed by that skill either... i kinda phoned it in. :P

And glad you like my skill names! :D

Oh, and to answer your question, @Winky, you can do the Weeaboo class if you have ideas. At this point, the most important thing is for both of us to put the pen to the proverbial paper and write down ideas. Then, we can refine them as time goes on.

Right. Definitely I think all of them will end up using a lot of refining as we get a better idea of how we want the later classes to fit in.

Also, there'll almost certainly be changes once we get the battle systems nailed down for certain.

I'm considering going ahead and starting to hack together a little battle system simulator so we can get an idea for the feel of the mechanics.

Right. Definitely I think all of them will end up using a lot of refining as we get a better idea of how we want the later classes to fit in.

Also, there'll almost certainly be changes once we get the battle systems nailed down for certain.

I'm considering going ahead and starting to hack together a little battle system simulator so we can get an idea for the feel of the mechanics.

That will definitely be helpful.

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    spurrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    My Headache has passed, Im just now having trouble staying awake.

Welp guess no Last of Us for me when I get home

:(

Oh, please leave a comment with your idea, then, i am not entirely amazed by that skill either... i kinda phoned it in. :P

And glad you like my skill names! :D

I definitely phoned in a good few of the audiophile ones, so do note any better ideas you have.

Found it

hedgehog.jpg

Move to New Zealand
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Between that and the Magic School Bus picture from yesterday, I'm never doing a GIS again.

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    that was a fun little game

nice ending where all of sudden reflexes matter

sig.gif
    Gim wrote: »
    Between that and the Magic School Bus picture from yesterday, I'm never doing a GIS again.

Magic school bus picture from yesterday?

do i want to know?

ridiculous

died of thirst one step away from my town

it's so hard to respect a sport where the greatest player doesn't get back on defense because he's laying on the ground pleading with the refs for a foul call.

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Got an ironworks set up.

Think I'll just wait in town until I have the materials for a convoy and water tank.

• ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Hey.

Hey chat.

Tuturuuuuu~

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
    Gim wrote: »

Magic school bus picture from yesterday?

do i want to know?

You can be the judge of that.

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    it's so hard to respect a sport where the greatest player doesn't get back on defense because he's laying on the ground pleading with the refs for a foul call.

I busted out the heat haterade when I saw he wasn't gonna get up

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    ridiculous

died of thirst one step away from my town

l2p nub?

sig.gif
    Eddy wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »

I busted out the heat haterade when I saw he wasn't gonna get up

good

maybe i just had an easy map with lots of 'P' spots

sig.gif
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

I have literally seen no P spots to my north or northwest.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »

That picture that DK wanted Tube to use.

tube_hedgehog.gif

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I mean I have nothing but disdain for Bosh and an intense dislike for Wade but LBJ has some cache with me since he is the greatest athlete I've ever seen

But god damn he can such a brat sometimes

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    Cinders wrote: »

I have literally seen no P spots to my north or northwest.

brutal

once you get the 70 capacity water carrier things get easier

i found it worthwhile to just dump everybody to gatherers and get all 20 huts before i started trying to make steel

sig.gif
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Hello [chat], I have returned! I closed the kitchen, which is a very rare occurrence! I wasn't meant to, but we close early Monday-Wednesday anyway, so I thought I'd be nice and kick all my cooks out early, and close the place myself.

#BestBoss2013

Also I'm very excited for the next few weeks (and weekends, particularly)

- My kettlebell class starts soon
    - My mom's surprise party for her 50th birthday is this Saturday
    - The July 1st long weekend is gonna be crazy + fun at work! :D
    - I have plans to meet up with some old friends I haven't seen in a long time

So all in all, yay.

How're you doing, [chat]folk?

Lyndon "Basketball" Johnson

• evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    I'm just building huts. Nothing but huts. Up to 19 huts so far.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

Got an ironworks set up.

Think I'll just wait in town until I have the materials for a convoy and water tank.

working on a steelworks.

what do these do, exactly?

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Til the fursecution ends.
    We will stand proud.
    MLP_popdaponypussy 2/12/09

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    Tamin wrote: »
    Got an ironworks set up.

working on a steelworks.

what do these do, exactly?

Let you assign workers to make steel.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Does Canada have a holiday in early July?

I know here in the US we have Independence Day on July 4.

But do you have like a "We'd Like To Run Our Own Government, If That's Not Too Much Of A Bother" Day?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
This discussion has been closed.