As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

sugoi'ed a man in [chat], just to watch him kawaii

• evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    I should probably mention that that meal was this oven baked risotto thing with chicken and bacon that I had for dinner last night. Not quite as good as it was fresh but still fucking awesome.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Apparently The Last of Us had legit sell outs at quite a few stores

awesome for Naughty Dog

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    You mean you're not the star of a harem anime?

You disappoint me.

Also I disappoint myself for knowing the phrase "harem anime."

Sometimes I feel like I am.

On Monday I basically had 7 women giving me their full undivided attention and doting on me.

(Went to the doctors for my foot pain, brought two girls I know that have good Japanese and five nurses decided that watching the three of us interact with the doctor was far more interesting than their actual jobs.)

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    @Ravenhpltc24 So, bear with me.

Say you had a lot of gin, and you wanted to keep track of it all ...

Might you use, say, a gindex?

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Time for sleep. Goodnight, chat. Narwhal, I will finish beating you at Scrabble tomorrow.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)

awesome for Naughty Dog

Waffling pretty hard on picking it up, comes out tomorrow here in Japan.

My friend wants me to get it and multi with him. But I have Revengeance right now and fully plan to get the MG Legacy edition, I guess I will have to wait on shipping for that... but that second that game ends up in my hands that will be all my gaming time, I mean, that's 7 games right there.

Night Raven, sleep well.

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Ravenhpltc24 So, bear with me.

If I ran a Mandiram, might I consult a Hindex?
    If I were a big Vin Disel fan, might my collection be a Vindex?

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular

awesome for Naughty Dog

I wanna play that game sometime. But that time will not come for a while yet. :(

工事中
    Time for sleep. Goodnight, chat. Narwhal, I will finish beating you at Scrabble tomorrow.

Good night! :)

And, hey! that's only the outcome 95% of the time nowadays. :P

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Cokebotle wrote: »

awesome for Naughty Dog

I wanna play that game sometime. But that time will not come for a while yet. :(

If I hadn't just gotten back I to Skyrim I would be all over that game.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular

If you were really good at it, you'd have a windex.

• ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Last of Us looks good but I'm so sick of zombies that I will probably never play another zombie game ever again

they've burned out the concept just as bad - if not worse - than WWII shooters

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

awesome for Naughty Dog

it's amazing

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular

No, Vindex is vat Dracula uses to vipe his vindows.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades

Scrabble really needs to let these words be words, dammit.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Alright [chat], I too shall be retiring for the evening.

Lotsa long days until Monday!

Be good to yourselves.

knitdan wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »

awesome for Naughty Dog

If I hadn't just gotten back I to Skyrim I would be all over that game.

I just don't really have the time to play much, although I asked to go part time starting next month so that may change!

工事中
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Hmm.

I hate how my arms look with hair.

But uh, this is the softest they've ever been.

This is a dilemma.

Last of Us looks good but I'm so sick of zombies that I will probably never play another zombie game ever again

they didn't feel like zombie zombies. I think they did a great job of making it feel fresh.

minor spoilers:
    they're fungal zombies caused by people being infected with

cordyceps_campanotus%20.jpg

this stuff, the cordyceps fungi. some are blind and can only spot you with hearing, and some are in varying levels of infestation and some have just burst open to release spores

and there's tons and tons of human enemies to fight. I sometimes found myself wishing I were fighting more zombies. They aren't in large hordes, they're often in small groups you either sneak past or pick one by one, splinter cell style.

one thing that wasn't clear in ads is that it's not quite an apocolypse, but shit still sucks for the human race

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    is the game actually good or is it good like bioshock infinite
    o wait ps3 exclusive nvm doesn't matter game for peasants

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions

they didn't feel like zombie zombies. I think they did a great job of making it feel fresh.

minor spoilers:

this stuff, the cordyceps fungi. some are blind and can only spot you with hearing, and some are in varying levels of infestation and some have just burst open to release spores

and there's tons and tons of human enemies to fight. I sometimes found myself wishing I were fighting more zombies. They aren't in large hordes, they're often in small groups you either sneak past or pick one by one, splinter cell style.

one thing that wasn't clear in ads is that it's not quite an apocolypse, but shit still sucks for the human race

yeah I recall reading that, but it's just too much. The market is absolutely oversaturated and I want to be as far away from the idea as I can be indefinitely.

JKKaAGp.png

minor spoilers:

yeah I recall reading that, but it's just too much. The market is absolutely oversaturated and I want to be as far away from the idea as I can be indefinitely.

i hope you can come back to it someday. it's pretty incredible. I'm only about half way through so far mind you, but I've been loving it.

• tido14tido14 Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    The best remedy for a disappointing date is to masturbate furiously to the hampster dance song.

tido14 on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    good morning [chat].

Personally that sounds like a novel enough approach to zombies that it doesn't bug me but, to each their own.

minor spoilers:

i hope you can come back to it someday. it's pretty incredible. I'm only about half way through so far mind you, but I've been loving it.

Yeah I dunno, maybe one day. Overall I haven't really been enjoying this generation of gaming as much as the last. Still so many good games in my backlog to finish yet.

JKKaAGp.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    dudes hello i feel much better about the situation i discussed earlier

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    also hello caseddy how're things

Hm, apparently the latest PS3 update is bricking a noticeable amount of systems, so, heads up folks.

I should have waited til I could afford a box of patches before stopping smoking. This is balls.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

BobCesca wrote: »
    good morning [chat].

Hi Bob!

工事中
    Seems that Sony already rolled back the patch, actually so, nothing to worry about after all.

• tido14tido14 Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    I should have waited til I could afford a box of patches before stopping smoking. This is balls.

I just quit last month after 10 years. Hang in there.

Hello Chu!

Grr.

I am gonna have two middle names.

But most internet forms assume one initial. Curses.

FYI guys you've got 48 hours til shit really hits the fan. Consider yourselves warned.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

Shivahn wrote: »
    Grr.

I am gonna have two middle names.

But most internet forms assume one initial. Curses.

One wouldn't happen to start with an A and one with an E, would it?

Because then you could Æ it up.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Jimmy Fallon mentioning used games only on PS4 and the price, that must suck MS

This discussion has been closed.