As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

In search of game posters!

john_zoidbergjohn_zoidberg Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey all,

I'm recently had a craving to get my hands on some game posters. I don't really have any for my room and I'm looking for a place to get some. Personal favorites are; Fallout(any of them), The Monkey Island Series, Amplitude, Myst series.

Nevertheless, if anyone has a way of getting some posters, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thank you!

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads"
john_zoidberg on

• Options
    HybridHybrid South AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I would like to see if there is a place to buy them from myself.

Anyway, the few posters that I have came from the strategy guides.

Hybrid on
  • Options
    john_zoidbergjohn_zoidberg Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I grabbed a pretty cool Ratchet and Clank poster from PAX and I'm hoping to clean up tomorrow.

But a Fallout or Monkey Island poster would be boss.

john_zoidberg on
    "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads"
  • Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    eBay has a lot of potential as far as posters go (as well as other game related merch), but it's all dependant on who has what. I scored some DS posters (Mario Kart and Princess Peach) as well as a couple Street Fighter posters (one I got free with an auction). Then again, I'm an eBay whore, so your methods may vary.

spookymuffin on
    PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    YodaTunaYodaTuna Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Your local gamestop might have a bunch of posters to give away right now. They come in packs of like 8 and they are all for upcoming games(not what you are looking for, I know). I have an Assassin's Creed and Mario Galaxy poster up.

YodaTuna on
  • Options
    IShallRiseAgainIShallRiseAgain Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/ for making your own posters.

It lets you enlarge images significantly without losing too much quality.

IShallRiseAgain on
    Alador239.png
  • Options
    Black IceBlack Ice Charlotte, NCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm sorry if this is kind of off-topic, but is it possible that Prima or Brdaygames or some other strategy guide company is selling the posters? Or maybe a way to ask them to do so? I'd think they would have a bunch of guides that don't get sold and they need a place to put those posters..

Black Ice on