As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

'Agrees' no longer visible

SpaffySpaffy Fuck the ZeroRegistered User regular
For the past week or so, I can see the number of 'Agrees' I have received increasing, but the actual list of them below no longer displays any new ones.

Not sure if this is happening for 'Awesome' too, because I haven't got any this week :(

ALRIGHT FINE I GOT AN AVATAR
Steam: adamjnet

• agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    Just agreed your post and it's showing up for me.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    Spaffy wrote: »
    For the past week or so, I can see the number of 'Agrees' I have received increasing, but the actual list of them below no longer displays any new ones.

Not sure if this is happening for 'Awesome' too, because I haven't got any this week :(

It's possible someone is 'agreeing' some of your older, already 'agreed' posts, which means you'll get the number bump, but it won't bump that post to the top of your agree-pile.

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • SpaffySpaffy Fuck the Zero Registered User regular
    agoaj wrote: »

I can't see that 'Agree' on my profile page, though. Sorry, I should have been clearer.
    Spaffy wrote: »

It's possible someone is 'agreeing' some of your older, already 'agreed' posts, which means you'll get the number bump, but it won't bump that post to the top of your agree-pile.

Ah. I was under the impression that new agrees get bumped to the top of the pile. Maybe I was mistaken, though.

• SpaffySpaffy Fuck the Zero Registered User regular
    agoaj wrote: »

Oh wait. Yes I can. I guess I was mistaken. Sorry all!

• IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Geth close this thread and add @Spaffy to the list.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative IcyLiquid. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.