As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WOW] Mists of Pandaria. I farmed up 150 Pieces of Meat and all I got was this lousy belt.

19495969798100»

• Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    I'm waiting for some point where the PvP people will be bitching up a storm about "shitty LFA" and how people are just farming points and how it's horrible. It will happen.

Indeed, there's a fine tradition of complaints about Legendaries in PVP. I doubt that you'll see any change this time around.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    It took us around 80 for our first kill. You'll get it. Our second kill still took......10? wipes.

Also for whatever it's worth, the week after our first Lei Shen kill, we couldn't make it past Qon. Still have no idea why that happened, but just know that you'll get him in the near future. Hopefully more of your healers will get their 2/4p for the next round of attempts.

Mugsley on
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Advocate wrote: »
    Welp 27 wipes later and no Lei Shen kill, what a shame. I tried telling our raid leader about the tips you guys gave but he didn't want to try them until like the end of the night and by then I think everyone was just too tired to think anymore. Oh well I'm sure we can get him next week with a bit more gear and at least we know what to expect now.

My RL is the same way...very resistant to suggestions

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I really think they should look at pvp so it does not effect the pve of the game
    Like they promised in diablo

Odd there is a spell check now?

• Options
    Nobody wrote: »
    Welp 27 wipes later and no Lei Shen kill, what a shame. I tried telling our raid leader about the tips you guys gave but he didn't want to try them until like the end of the night and by then I think everyone was just too tired to think anymore. Oh well I'm sure we can get him next week with a bit more gear and at least we know what to expect now.

My RL is the same way...very resistant to suggestions

I co-lead our raid, but the RL is the same way because changing strat = approx. 10 wipes to get back to the same progression point. A fair portion of our raiders get into a rut too easily.

• Options
    The thing that has me the most excited about T15 is that for the first time since Wrath, I feel prepared gearwise for the next tier.

• Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular

we have 140+ on heroic :p

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    Ding !! Triple digits. If someone would like to create a new thread with a flashier OP, please feel free, otherwise we'll get boring old me.

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    The thing that has me the most excited about T15 is that for the first time since Wrath, I feel prepared gearwise for the next tier.

The thing that has me most excited about T16 is that it appears that us Boomkins only need 2 pieces of tier from the next set to be good to go. Only half as much farming as everyone else!

Please, god, someone, change that 4 set bonus on the PTR.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    Meh, I think the arena change is a good thing. One thing that always was a huge pain was having gear requirements tied to team rating. They got rid of that in RBG's, so it's only natural to do it for arenas.

Especially if a team member doesn't log in or whatnot.

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Aegis wrote: »

The thing that has me most excited about T16 is that it appears that us Boomkins only need 2 pieces of tier from the next set to be good to go. Only half as much farming as everyone else!

Please, god, someone, change that 4 set bonus on the PTR.

Yeah it's a bit weird. I get what they were trying to do but like, it doesn't work. 5 seconds off a cooldown that I want to align with another 3 minute cooldown is pretty meh.

The fire mage 4-piece is pretty underwhelming as well. Inferno Blast makes my next Pyroblast a guaranteed crit? With heroic level gear from 5.4, my base crit chance will probably be in the 50s-60s by then, I'll crit so much that it won't matter. I guess it makes up for it by being super good for Arcane and just a flat damage increase for Frost (without even having to actually do anything either).

Now they just need to fix Frost so that they scale with a stat other than haste, because you can already hit the cap for what haste gives you. Crit is pretty much useless beyond 28% and Mastery is just fucking awful. Hopefully the mastery change will fix it but so far it looks to be part of the "Oh fuck Frost is still really good in PvP, what do we do" that's been popping up all expansion.

Lorahalo on
    I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
  • Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    Yay! Got my 20th secret on my monk! Boo, now I have to farm rep for black prince. Bigger boo, titan runestones are next.

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Edit: Shit, dead thread.

forty on