As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[EAST] Challenge Coin - No more coins!

191011121315»

• KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    I am planning to finalize the Coin Lunch at LTK at 12:30 pm on Saturday tomorrow- if you have not confirmed, you have until tomorrow morning. Enforcers who canceled, do not feel bad about it- you make everything run, and I will always be thankful for that.

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • AtomicGaryBuseyAtomicGaryBusey I put on my robe and wizard hat. Beautiful Lynnhood, Wash.Registered User regular
    I got my coin in last week while I was away on business. It arrived in bubble wrap safe and sound. VERY gorgeous coin. Great work, @KoalaBro2 - you rock!! :D

fss_overall.png
  • PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    Got my coins in last week as well. Coins were in good health, there holster thingies were not. Thanks K-bro!

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
    Coin lunch is finalized for 12:30 pm at LTK on Saturday. See you there!

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • IfandbutIfandbut Registered User regular
    Just letting you know I got my 2012 coins today. Just in time for PAX.

Glad everything has worked out.

• thejaxxthejaxx Expo Zone Leader Tukwila, WaRegistered User regular
    If anyone has a coin they are willing to trade for a prime 2012 or the WoTC pinny, pls contact me. I am the Enforcer for Sony and Microsoft and can be found there during expo hours.

• ChirishmanChirishman Rockville, MDRegistered User regular
    I'd be willing to organize a reorder, you said minimum is something like 35 right? Is the cost-per-coin higher for the short run?

• KoalaBro2KoalaBro2 Registered User regular
    Chirishman wrote: »
    I'd be willing to organize a reorder, you said minimum is something like 35 right? Is the cost-per-coin higher for the short run?

I don't know what the absolute minimum is, but they were willing to do 35, so 35 and up is definitely good. At 35, the cost structure broke down like this: $40 set-up fee, plus $3.90 per coin. So that would be more than the $4.12 that the big run worked out to, but still pretty reasonable. Anyway, if you want to do it, message me your email and I'll send you the info I have.

• GoreySailorGoreySailor Boston, MARegistered User regular
    <<interested

• Nes724Nes724 Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Ditto. I would be interested in picking up six coins from you if that is possible.

Nes724 on
  • flatlineflatline Registered User regular
    I just want to say that my friends and I think the coins turned out great this year. The first year is still my favorite, barely, but I think the color and details on this year's coin are a big improvement over last year's. Great job everyone!

East 2014 Status: Badge [ Friend got it ] Hotel [Crappy] BYOC [YES] Transport [ ] Name on Forum Badge [ ] Challenge Coin [ ]
    I spent a little more than I meant to at PAX so this order is going to need to wait until the 15th at the earliest because real life and bills etc. Personally though I'm planning on five coins for my group of friends and a few (maybe 7 or 8) to give next year to this year's musical guests. That puts us at about 19 coins initially which isn't bad. Additionally the people from the GCW Zero booth expressed an interest in getting some coins to commemorate their first PAX. Here is a Form to put in coin orders. I haven't gotten the info from KoalaBro2 yet but as I said, the placement of the order is going to need to wait a tad.

edited March 2013
    *Edit* Oops, double post.

Chirishman on
  • ShrefShref Registered User regular
    i'd be in for one, if it happens.

• iltailta Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    I would also be in for one and filled out the survey accordingly. Let me know when it all shakes out!

ilta on
    I retain some PAX 2012 coins- they will be available at the Coin Lunch in 2014- along with any spare 2013 coins that people wish to donate. I do not own any, so as of this moment, there will only be spare 2012 coins in 2014.

This will arise again during the next thread- but if you want to donate, keep it in mind!

• KoalaBro2KoalaBro2 Registered User regular
    Alright, I've passed along all the info to Chirishman, please let him know if you never signed up for the waiting list, but want coins. @Chirishman, please let me know if you want me to amend the parent post in any way to reflect your initiative.

• Nes724Nes724 Registered User regular
    Any info on that final run of coins?

• rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    so what was this do you guys order some sort of coin with pax east and the date on it can i see some pics

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    rascrush wrote: »
    so what was this do you guys order some sort of coin with pax east and the date on it can i see some pics
    There's pictures on previous pages and a description in the OP.

do u order these before or after pax

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    before

Cool thanks I will be for sure on the lookout for this.

• nsanensane That guy with the face. Registered User regular
    Looking forward to the 2014 coin. Last year's turned out great.

wK2XwhV.png
    PAX East 2018: Passes [X], Hotel [X], Airfare [], coin []
This discussion has been closed.