As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

You think this letter on my head stands for [Awesome Moments]?! NSF56K

19495969798100»

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    Actually the most awesome thing in the world by far is that Jim Steranko is on twitter (@iamsteranko) and he has the most amazing tweets.

• Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Actually the most awesome thing in the world by far is that Jim Steranko is on twitter (@iamsteranko) and he has the most amazing tweets.

@iamsteranko: Everyone, its past your bedtime. Me? My nightly ritual--I'm about to run up the mountain on which I live with my dogs. See you all tomorrow!

Crimsondude, it is Monday morning, and you are the best.

Linespider5 on
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular

@iamsteranko: Everyone, its past your bedtime. Me? My nightly ritual--I'm about to run up the mountain on which I live with my dogs. See you all tomorrow!

Crimsondude, it is Monday morning, and you are the best.

that is the at most the second best comics twitter, the best is Matt Fraction's "@shitmyhowardsay" which is him recording the stuff Howard Chaykin says to him while they collaborate on Satellite Sam:

atS76ar.png
    lhn5UeQ.png

also
    See earlier, re: my cock

No, I am standing firm on Steranko. Especially his tweets last night about meeting with the magician authors and outwitting Orson Welles at cards.

edited July 2013
    Howard Chaykin doesn't get enough love. I get his art's not for everyone, but I tell you, if he had done a book with Warren Ellis in the early 2000's he'd be an internet darling with anyone who's ever smoked a clove cigarette by now.

EDIT: Although doing the same thing with Matt Fraction presently makes my whole argument moot, I suppose.

Linespider5 on
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Jim Steranko's Twitter is objectively the best. Part of a story he just finished:

XYeFxr6.png

Jim Steranko is like some kind of mutant combination of Hunter S Thompson, Robert Evans, and Doc Savage.

He is also objectively Nick Fury.

Nick Fury had his apartment.

• AmiguAmigu Registered User regular
    What a renegade.

BitD PbP Character Volstrom
    QEz1Jw1.png
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    And now he's telling a story about how he once bitch-slapped Bob Kane at SDCC.

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Fools, the [Awesome Moments] thread does as it pleases!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    @iamsteranko: .@ComicBookShopDE to give Kane the kind of Bat Lesson that Finger, Robinson, Sprang and others only dreamed of.

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    tumblr_mpmbfo6eOA1r0bhnuo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mpmbfo6eOA1r0bhnuo2_1280.jpg
    more than meets the eye 15

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    time for a new thread, chums

This discussion has been closed.