As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[STEAM] The Summer Dale is upon us!

• Options
    MordaRazgromMordaRazgrom Морда Разгром Ruling the Taffer KingdomRegistered User regular
    Dungeon of Dredmore for $1.50? Man....how...can...i....resist......

Why would you even want to resist?? I picked that shit up the day it released, and all the DLC as soon as it released. Still playing the fuck out of it!

Monster Hunter Tri code/username: 1MF42Z (Morda)
    WiiU Username: MordaRazgrom
    Steam Username: MordaRazgrom
    WoW/Diablo 3 Battlenet Battletag: MordaRazgrom#1755
    Me and my wife have a gamer YouTube page if interested www.youtube.com/TeamMarriage
  • Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    @Vorpal for sending me Psychonauts and to @Mr. Mojo Risin for DLC Quest. Awesome stuff. We da' best?!

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular

You can't. Because Dungeons of Dredmor is made of awesome. And diggles. But mostly awesome.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Be careful talking to @SmokeStacks , he is having trouble controlling his classiness.
    Also he's a bit premature, I still have a few days of free time left.
    Yy2gVmy.jpg

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    We have always been at war with Classia.

And forever shall be.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    That is super cheap for a really fun game.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    jclast wrote: »
    Disco11 wrote: »
    Defense grid any good? Will keep an eye out for it if it goes on a daily flash sale.

It is excellent. Upgradeable towers, decent storyline, loads of fun DLC, and a good variety of mazing and puzzle levels.
    Although the leaderboards make it very hard to not keep replaying the same levels. How the hell are you guys so good at this game?

I was a little obsessed with Defense Grid for a while. I still need to go back and gold the last couple of expansion packs. After I whittle down some of this backlog.
    Hahahaha whittle down a backlog. Yeah right.
    I love it.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    MordaRazgromMordaRazgrom Морда Разгром Ruling the Taffer KingdomRegistered User regular
    Malakaius wrote: »
    Hey guys! I have been away for a fuck-long time, family emergencies, ancient parents, studying mah balls off for the CIA, most probably don't even know who I am cause I'm not that long of a member and don't post that much during regular times...HOWEVER, I just got a 10% off coupon for Toki Tori 2+ and it's so far off my radar that I'm not even considering it. I want to give it to someone who actually wants Toki Tori 2+ and who will use it. The game looks fantastic, but I'm saving up my funds and time for other titles that I want. Anyway, whoever wants the 10% off ticket, give me a quick reply here and I'll send it right on over! may I remind you that it's currently on a daily deal and the coupon would probably be totally stackable with it (I have no clue if it is). Nothing needed in return whatsoever.

Hey! You are the guy from that time in that place! (Monster Hunter) I wonder if we are steam friends...

I've been meaning to play, but freakin' stress! I've been playing lots of Monster Hunter, but mostly just gathering and murdering Bnaharbas. Beat the hell out of Saints Row The Third though, that game is WAY more fun than it has any business being!

Me and my wife have a gamer YouTube page if interested www.youtube.com/TeamMarriage
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Dredmor also has the best descriptions on its trading cards

• Options
    Hey, you can get Bad Rats for $0.49.

What a fucking ripoff.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    @Malakaius and @Vorpal continue the assault - thanks for Zach Zero and Errryday shooter.

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Wiped out my steam wallet. I'm not a big spender; do not expect stunning levels of class. However, my inventory now contains a modest selection of wares, and I shall distribute them over the coming few days to those who's wishlists request it.

It's not Big Classy.

Call it... Lower-Middle Classy.

• Options
    ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    @abotkin, thank you for Aquaria! I'm looking forward to it.

What happened to the categories and packs this sale? I want to find some good indie deals since those don't normally make the dailies, but all the normal packs and categories don't seem to be here.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Be careful talking to @SmokeStacks , he is having trouble controlling his classiness.
    Also he's a bit premature, I still have a few days of free time left.
    Yy2gVmy.jpg
    Whoah, Triple Town is on Steam?
    I wonder. If I bought it on Google Play can I add it to Steam?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    If you think about it Bad Rats is 49 cents for 1 Steam EXP.

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Noizlanif wrote: »
    taranis @noizlanif sniperguy did you still want to get the defiance four pack?

Totally, How does the 4 pack thing usually work, im at work right now. So not able to really do much steamwise.

I went ahead and bought a single copy fyi, I know taranis already bought it and nobody else seemed interested

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular

The obvious reason for resisting is because for a dollar more, you could get the complete pack with all the DLC! New monsters! New skill trees! Additional floors! One-time-use score-attack alternate dimensions!

• Options
    VorpalVorpal Registered User regular
    On the one hand, you all are being insufferably charitable, which I take is the only explanation for my gifts winding back up in my inventory - someone else beat me to the punch!

On the plus side I just got a CK II Booster Pack :)

steam_sig.png
    PSN: Vorpallion Twitch: Vorpallion
  • Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    Skyrim has its own cards now (Not just the getaway card) Time to put MORE hours in that fucker.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    Wooden SpoonWooden Spoon Great for SaucesRegistered User regular
    @Elin had heard the dark whispers of @Luchaire and has blasted me with Alpha Protocol. I surrender, Steam thread.

FFXIV:Iadrich Loffel
    Wooden Spoon on Steam
    3DS: 1005-8709-0277
  • Options
    CorriganX wrote: »
    Skyrim has its own cards now (Not just the getaway card) Time to put MORE hours in that fucker.

I am doomed.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    @fynath wins Front Mission Evolved!

I maybe got that game wrong. But there's still these 3 games up for grabs. And they are the right ones!

signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MasumeMasume Creator Caprica, FloridaRegistered User regular
    Oh crap, @UreshiiAkuma found me and administered beatings of They Bleed Pixels. Much thanks...now I must sharpen my assassin gifting skills. >,>

3DS Code - 5370-0463-9307
    Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • Options
    SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    People should add me to their friends list..for...reasons...

steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    @fynath wins Front Mission Evolved!

I maybe got that game wrong. But there's still these 3 games up for grabs. And they are the right ones!

signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

How does one do this? The giving away competition with the cool banner and such.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    InzignaInzigna Registered User regular
    So there I was, asking in chat whether Hotline Miami was worth $2.50 when @Rhiley jumped me and gave me a copy. Sneaky sneaky - and also very classy. I will find a way to get back at you, sir.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    I want to kindly solicit some help. i'm currently having a backlog and want to concentrate on one game at a time, which one do you all think I should focus on next?
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Skyrim
    GTAIV
    100%'ing Saints Row the Third (currently at about 85%)

• Options
    Speaking of Getaway Cards...

I have a spare Reus. Anyone want to trade it for a Bioshock, Chivalry, Dead Island, Football Manager, Kerbal, Skyrim, or Tomb Raider? Just msg me on Steam.

• Options
    bobwocobobwoco Registered User regular
    Skyrim cards just got added.

Steam ID: wocobob
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Wow - those are all super long. I'd finish up SR3 and then move on the Fallout: NV.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    I am absolutely ignorant as to what exactly these "card" things that keep popping up in my steam inventory are, I've got a couple out of Don't Starve so far

• Options
    imperialparadoximperialparadox Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Greetings fellow Newellians!

It's been a while since I've conversed oh god I've missed human interaction with yon classy lads and ladies of this fine gathering place known colloquially as the "Steam Thread." Indeed, I have been trapped away on a magical sojourn to a wondrous new place with never enough food of plentiful bounty and untapped potential, the kind of place where a man has the time to appreciate nature horrors, the trees walk and smash us to pulp as he allows his mind to roam, thinking up new and amazing inventions with which to stave off insanity he can help to better the lives of his fellow man. Alas, I myself am never going back, no, no please cannot return to this place of splendor, but I'm willing to send a fine gent or lady in my stead haHaha a sacrifice to the blood realm, take them in my stead this Saturday, on the 13th of July. This raffle is open to any of the curious fellows of the Penny Arcade group, and I wish the winner to suffer in my place well in their upcoming travels!

signature.png

steam_sig.png
    Nintendo Network ID: imperialparadox | 3DS FC: 2294-4029-6793
    XBL Gamertag: Paradox3351 | PSN: imperialparadox
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    bobwoco wrote: »
    Skyrim cards just got added.

I noticed. Bastion still hasn't popped up on my badge page, and the cards didn't drop in the ~3 hours I played today

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    I don't deserve all this love! @Lucascraft just hit me up with Deadlight! Thank you!

Steam: offday
  • Options
    I think I've sent the same copy of Blocks That Matter to 5 different people and each time it gets bounced back to my inventory. I *assume* this means they already have it.

If I am wrong and you guys are getting taunting, tantalizing messages that you've been given a gift but oops, not really! Let me know and I will hook you up.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    I'm making my list for flash sales to grab for ninja gifting. Beware

steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    I don't deserve all this love! @Lucascraft just hit me up with Deadlight! Thank you!

They're all just trying to find more game genres you're terrible at to prepare for the Winter Gale. Dale. Vale. Whatever we're calling it.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    CorriganX wrote: »
    anoffday wrote: »

They're all just trying to find more game genres you're terrible at to prepare for the Winter Gale. Dale. Vale. Whatever we're calling it.

I like Gayle, myself. It's a touch more... classy.

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Only forty minutes to flash sale changeover.

• Options
    PsiberianPsiberian Registered User regular
    So Iam still on the fence about grabbing bioshock infinite right now or waiting until winter fest(or tomorrow morning if my resolve doesn't hold 50% isn't quiet where i want to pick it up at) In the mean time I am looking to grab defiance, is anyone doing a 4 pack I could get in on? I can buy you something of equal value on steam!

camo_sig2.png
This discussion has been closed.