As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[STEAM] The Summer Dale is upon us!

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Also Hey minor :winky:

Uh oh. Did I catch the attention of a sleeping class monster?

Im just gonna freak people out now and then :lol:

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    foot...

football manager ... has cards

wut

• Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    I have an extra reus summer card, looking for Torchlight2 or DI Riptide. (yes i know this will get lost in the avalanche in about 20 minutes

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Is there a way for steamgifts to display all current giveaways for a specific group (ours)?

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    Maguano wrote: »
    I have an extra reus summer card, looking for Torchlight2 or DI Riptide. (yes i know this will get lost in the avalanche in about 20 minutes)

@Maguano

A friend has the riptide. Want me to introduce you?

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    So current deals almost over, anything I should snag before they're done? The biggest thing tempting me is Scribblenauts, but it's only a daily, so it could go cheaper.

Little Inferno? The one review from a friend on there says it isn't worth it.

Also, I wish you could trade games using the web client, and be in group chat. That would be useful.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »
    Is there a way for steamgifts to display all current giveaways for a specific group (ours)?

http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/ba6uc/

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    I got three horse-head cards from Hotline Miami. That's what I would call a Godfather Jackpot. :mrgreen:

• Options
    Question: any idea how long the Dale is going on for? Any chance it lasts till after 26th?

• Options
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    I got three horse-head cards from Hotline Miami. That's what I would call a Godfather Jackpot. :mrgreen:

Actually just rewatched that yesterday. And Part II this morning. Good stuff

• Options
    darklite_xdarklite_x I'm not an r-tard... Registered User regular
    Out of curiosity, how do you get extras? If you're playing a game you own, can you get extra drops of the cards you already have?

Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37 PSN:Rage_Kage_37 Battle.Net:darklite#2197
  • Options
    WillyDubWillyDub Registered User regular
    Speaking of Hotline Miami...how aggravating are bullets through glass and off screen. No bueno.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    The Dale departs on the 22nd.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    ;
    Big Classy wrote: »
    Question: any idea how long the Dale is going on for? Any chance it lasts till after 26th?

All the non-daily/flashes say they run through the 22nd. So probably not...sorry.

• Options
    Brutal JBrutal J Sorry! Sorry, I'm sorry. Sorry. Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    So current deals almost over, anything I should snag before they're done? The biggest thing tempting me is Scribblenauts, but it's only a daily, so it could go cheaper.

Also, I wish you could trade games using the web client, and be in group chat. That would be useful.

Dailies are as cheap as it gets. Historically, flash sales were the same prices as dailies.

• Options
    Awwww :(

• Options
    darklite_x wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, how do you get extras? If you're playing a game you own, can you get extra drops of the cards you already have?

nope. If a game has '4 card drops remaining', you are not guaranteed 4 unique drops.

I ended up with 3 lutefisk cubes from dredmor, for example. A friend ended up with 3 stealth cruisers.

• Options
    Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular

I enjoyed it. Pretty short but good art style.

Sad we did not get Mirror's edge as a flash deal. My daughter wanted to try it. Will wait and see if it comes up again as a daily!

PSN: Canadian_llama
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular

Not gonna get cheaper than a daily. Daily = flash = community. If you see a game in any of those 3, it's safe to assume that's as cheap as it will go.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular

The flowchart says BUY BUY BUY if it's a daily:
    7xy5i.png

• Options
    BroncbusterBroncbuster Registered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »
    4 minutes to flash.
    Do not look at the flash! Do NOT look at the flash!

I wish it would Hurry up and flash me! it's taking its sweet time. And like, screw work!

steam_sig.png
    Origin: Broncbuster
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    Oh my goodness. The Civ V upgrade button is a genius idea.

...just be careful to avoid it for Railworks.

railworksdlc.png

Anyway, morning bump:

4 hours left on Scribblenauts!
    signature.png

Only two entries so far on the below-average (and yet well above-average) THQ Bundle:

signature.png

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Damn it work I do not want to travel. I have family in town that week, I don't have a corporate card yet, and during the interview you said I wouldn't have to. :(

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    KupotheAvengerKupotheAvenger Destroyer of Cake and other deserts.Registered User regular
    Okay my wallet from day one is empty. No purchases for me. All purchases for friends. In t-minus 12 minutes my wife is going to start yellin.

fc: 1821-9801-1163
    Battlenet: Judgement#1243
    psn: KupoZero

• Options
    Big DookieBig Dookie Smells great! Houston, TXRegistered User regular

Your friend is WRONG. Little Inferno is a masterpiece. Get it, GET IT NOW BEFORE IT'S GONE.

Steam | Twitch
    Oculus: TheBigDookie | XBL: Dook | NNID: BigDookie
  • Options
    EliminationElimination Registered User regular
    @sevbot45 has won Sword of The Stars II, @Fawst has won the picture giveaway, since only 2 people entered and he made a viking ship in space which is fucking metal, he gets Star Ruler !

PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Luchaire wrote: »
    RE: Scribblenauts
    Cat in the tree right in the beginning.
    My first thought? Fire truck!
    Yep, created a fire truck, got in it, drove over.... and knocked the tree right down. Cat fell out and landed in the girl's arms.
    Mission accomplished.
    Lumberjack Cthulhu

Everything is better with Cthulhu.

HiT BiT on
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular

Well, you could buy Scribblenauts @ Amazon with the 15% off code GOONCAVE and it would be $4.25 and you'd get The Maw, Drip Drip (whatever that is) and Ticket to Ride for free...

• Options
    SvevinSvevin Registered User regular
    So how do booster packs work? I seem to get my allotment of card drops pretty quick. Usually after 1 play session. But how do I get more cards?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Wallets doing alright, loaded $30, have $21 left to spare...

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    I get up to pack for one minute and get gift attacked! Thanks @Incindium for Rise of the Triad. This does looks cool!

edit: Also, ENTER THIS:
    signature.png

SniperGuy on
  • Options
    darklite_xdarklite_x I'm not an r-tard... Registered User regular
    If you can't get multiple cards from a game, how are you expected to finish an entire badge? Here's my situation, I have 3 card drops from Borderlands 2. I need 2 more, but the only cards I have are 3 unique BL2 cards, and if I trade those away for different BL2 cards, obviously I can't complete the badge. Are you expected to get cards from another game to trade, knowing that you will then never finish one of your game badges?

Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37 PSN:Rage_Kage_37 Battle.Net:darklite#2197
  • Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Big Dookie wrote: »

Your friend is WRONG. Little Inferno is a masterpiece. Get it, GET IT NOW BEFORE IT'S GONE.

Big Dookie is a pyromaniac.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    Okay my wallet from day one is empty. No purchases for me. All purchases for friends. In t-minus 12 minutes my wife is going to start yellin.

You are a kind soul. Let me know if you need me to speak with your wife on your behalf.

Also, five minutes~~~

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    If you can't get multiple cards from a game, how are you expected to finish an entire badge? Here's my situation, I have 3 card drops from Borderlands 2. I need 2 more, but the only cards I have are 3 unique BL2 cards, and if I trade those away for different BL2 cards, obviously I can't complete the badge. Are you expected to get cards from another game to trade, knowing that you will then never finish one of your game badges?

Trading cards!

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    Little Inferno is worth it at $2.49, I'd say.

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular

Yes. You can also purchase them from other people.

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Ready for day 2!

Day 1: Loaded wallet with $25. Spent $60 total. Am I doing it right?

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    natetwocnatetwoc Registered User regular

Pretty sure that's what they expect. You can also always buy them off the marketplace if you're that interested (desperate) to get all the badges.

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular

Yep. Or buy them on the marketplace.

camo_sig2.png
This discussion has been closed.