As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

STEAM | Summer is here. Your wallet sweats.

StericaSterica YesRegistered User, Moderator mod
edited July 2013 in Games and Technology
aotSScO.gif

Summer Sale Thread Tally
|

KmM2a.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw
  • Summer Sale 2013 has begun! Craft or spend your way to summer badges!
  • Trading cards are a thing now. Play games, get cards, and finish card sets for unique profile wallpapers, chat emoticons, and more.
  • Game lending may be coming.

CH74Z.png

Welcome to the Steam thread! This a magical place full of generosity and chilling displays of over-consumerism. Let this post be your guide.

n97Zp.png

Steam is a store/program by the Valve Corporation. It is both a storefront as well as a sort of launcher program for games bought from it. The easiest way to describe it is as iTunes for video games, and it's a rather apt comparison as Steam is just as much a juggernaut in its market as iTunes. We're talking THE biggest digital distributor of PC games, with a market share that is actually pretty comparable to Apple's little program.

Why use Steam?
4ZIJU.gif

vEerB.png

Steam's real claim to fame is sales, which started about 6-7 years ago and have been increasing in variety and frequency as the years go by. Let's go down the main types of sales.

The Seasonal Sales: These are the two "big ones" that Steam does twice a year, and both run for roughly two weeks. You have the Summer Sale, which typically starts in late June/early July, and then the Winter Sale which starts a few days prior to Christmas and typically ends a few days after New Year's Day. These are chock full of varying sales, which I am now going to list.

- General Sale: During a seasonal sale, just about EVERYTHING goes on sale by some degree. This is typically around 25% or so, but deeper cuts do happen. The only games that don't go on a general sale are recently released titles and games released by stingy publishers (Activision).
- Daily Deals: A bit of misnomer now, but these are around 6-10 games that get even deeper discounts than the general sale. We're talking 50% or more in most cases. "Dailies" used to last 24 hours, thus the name, but recently they tend to last 48 hours. There are new dailies every day until the sale ends, and dailies tend to not repeat.
- Flash Sales: shorter sales of around six titles. SOMETIMES flash sales are deeper discounts than the Daily Deals, but this wasn't the case in the last Seasonal Sale. These tend to last 12 hours and do repeat.
- Voter Sales: The same as a Flash Sale, only Steam users voted on it. Three games will be up for vote, along with the discount that will be offered for each game should it win. Once the previous Voter Sale is over, the winner of the current vote goes on sale for 12 hours and a new vote begins. Vote options repeat frequently, though not always against the same other two games.

Gtyrd.gif

Seasonal Sales are basically a big deal around this thread.

Holiday Sales: A typically week-long sale around some holiday, typically Thanksgiving and Halloween. There are daily deals, and sometimes the other deals pop up (Thanksgiving sometimes get a general sale).
Publisher Sale: A publisher greases Valve's palm and gets a sale. These are similar to holiday sales, only there is generally a daily deal for one game each day, and the games will be unsurprisingly connected to the publisher.
Midweek Madness: Occurs every week, roughly starting midday Tuesday and ending Thursday afternoon. A game or two will get a decent discount for the duration of the sale.
Weekend Sale: Same as Midweek Madness, only slightly longer and TENDS to attract more AAA titles. Happens every week, starting midday Thursday and ending midday Monday.
Daily Deals: Literally a sale every day! Tends to be a decent discount that, as the name implies, happens every day for exactly one game. Deals goes up middday and lasts for 24 hours. Utter crap is generally up for grabs on daily deals, but sometimes you find some really good stuff here.

Note that, during bigger sales (mostly seasonal sales), the Midweek Madness, Weekend Sale, and Daily Deals are suspended until the bigger sales ends.
7xy5i.png

TrXAw.png
This is a big thread, and thus there are some guidelines to keep things nice and orderly throughout. Refusing to abide by these guidelines could get you in trouble, which includes being kicked out of the thread entirely if you are a real pain.

- This thread is for Steam-related discussion. Try to look for other, more appropriate threads before discussing games or other topics in here. Let's not drain other threads of precious content!
- Do not beg for games. This will make you unpopular and probably less likely to get anything.
- If you did get a gift, then thank the person for their generosity! Use the notification system so they can see your thank you post! ( @NAME OF PERSON )
- Likewise, if you give a gift, then you should probably mention your PA handle somewhere in the message.
- Do not whine over who got a gift.
- The person is spending money to give back to the community, and they have final say in who gets the gift.
- If you feel something is amiss in the thread, then quietly report the responsible parties. Posting about it will accomplish nothing, and probably just exacerbate things.
- Giving away games via contest? All entries must be PM'd to you! The thread gets too cluttered otherwise. You can, however, post the winning entries.

Steam Thread Primer - What gives with all the inside lingo? Here's your chance to be part of the in crowd today!
Steam Thread Primer:

Gaben/The Newell - Gabe Newell, Director of Valve Software. Called "Gaben" because in the commentary for older Source Engine games he would tell players to email him at "Gabe N. at valvesoftware.com" with user feedback. Used to be the subject of a lot of weight-related jokes, but those have sort of fallen out of fashion.

Serve the Newell - To buy games on Steam, to give Gaben your money. From this comic edit.

Bad Rats - An incredibly awful 'physics' based puzzle game, available on Steam, notorious for being as awkward as it is broken. Will haunt your dreams. Popular gift to give to people.

Gifting - Buying a game on Steam and giving it to another person.

Class - An attribute demonstrated by people who will generously purchase games and then give them to internet strangers.

Class War - When two or more forumers buy each other games back and forth until one of them gives up. I know this sounds really crazy, but it happens.

Bundle - Originally the Humble Indie Bundle, which was a "pay what you want" system for a group of games, now usually means any website selling a group of games (usually able to be registered on Steam) for a low price.

The Group/The Steam Group - The Penny Arcade Steam Group. Although this usually refers to the main PA Steam groups, there are many PA groups on Steam for various games (for example, PA Crime Time for Payday: The Heist).

Giveaway/A Giveaway - Usually refers to a giveaway on Steamgifts.com, a website where you list a game you want to give away, people enter, and then a winner is randomly decided among all entrants after a set time period.

Tuftoo - A corruption of "TF2" (Team Fortress 2)

Hats/The Hatconomy - The purchase and sale of in-game hats or sometimes other items in TF2. Some hats are very valuable, which is funny because they are just hats for videogame characters. People who have valuable hats or other items in their inventories sometimes get messages from random people on Steam begging for those items.

Boner Toots - Bientôt l'été, a game on Steam. Super artsy-fartsy pretentious "art" game. Also sometimes gifted as a joke.

Backlog - The list of games you have purchased, but have not gotten around to playing yet. Tends to grow over time, often to immense proportions. If you do not have a backlog yet, between the thread and the sales you will get one.

Spies/Russian Spies - People who lurk the thread or try to get into the various PA Steam groups not to participate in the community, but instead in order to try and get free games from the classy people here.

Steamsigs - Custom forum signatures that display a link to your Steam profile, as well as an image of a game you are currently playing, have played the most in the last two weeks, or have played the most over all time (if you haven't played any games on Steam in the last two weeks). Available here courtesy of forumer Suds. Having a Steam sig (or some sort of clickable link to your Steam profile in your signature) makes it considerably easier for people to add you to their friends list.

Child's Play - A charity started by the writer and artist behind PA that raises money for videogames/toys that go to children's hospitals, originally started in '03, has grown every year. Helps sick kids feel better about their time in the hospital while simultaneously refuting the idea that gamers are antisocial jerks.

Isy - Big Classy, a forumer. Formerly known as "Big Isy", he was granted the new name after donating a hefty amount of money to Child's Play during a fundraiser. Sometimes referred to as Isy, which might cause confusion to people who haven't been around very long.

The Sale/Summer Sale/Winter Sale/etc - Seasonal Steam sales. Home to absolutely ridiculously good deals. We are edging closer to the Summer Sale right now. I recommend saving up a few bucks because there will be deals galore. Seasonal sales have their own general guidelines to follow to maximize your purchasing power, they are posted in the thread often before and during the sales.

Summer Dale - A phone's auto-correction of "Summer Sale", which through some sort of internet voodoo produced an actual entity, a smooth voiced funk loving man who lives in a world where the 80s reign eternal and supreme. Also sometimes used to describe the upcoming Summer Sale itself.

Rainbow and/or Slash - Two forumers by the name of Rainbowdespair and slash000 who are notable for developing the third and fourth installments of the Penny Arcade: On the Railslick Precipice of Darkness series. Also developed Breath of Death VII and Cthulu Saves the World, two RPGs that, alone with the Rainslick games, are available on Steam.

FtFG8.png
I have too many games! Which do I play?
Steam Roulette randomly picks a game for you to play.

I have too many games! How do I move them to my new hard drive?
Steam Mover makes transporting your massive library much easier.

How do I make one of those cool Steam Gifts signature giveaway banners?
v0nJCVB.jpg

8Ob97.png

Why did Steam reject this CD-key?
Only games that also run under Steamworks will have their CD-keys accepted by Steam if bought elsewhere. If a game is not Steamworks, then it will ONLY install on Steam if you buy it via Steam. Most digital distributors will now mention Steam if it is required to run the game, but another list can be found here. Note that you can make shortcuts in Steam that will play non-Steam games through Steam. As far as your friends list is concerned, you will be "In-Game" but it'll just give a generic "Non-Steam game." Also, no community perks like achievements.

Why are some games not available in my region?
Publishers determine what countries get what games. Someone in a suit decided that it wasn't worth the money to make the game available to your region, so it isn't available on Steam. This also applies to cases of games having edited/censored versions showing up on Steam in certain countries. The good news is that you can generally get around this by having someone from another region gift or trade you the game.

What is this Steamgifts site? I wish to create a giveaway! I cannot enter a giveaway!
Steamgifts is a neat site that lets people create giveaways for games on Steam. If you cannot enter a giveaway, then you either lack points or aren't in a group required by the giveaway. Points are accumulated over time, so just wait a bit if you lack points. The group thing is generally done by communities to prevent mooches from getting games. If you are new to the forums, then spent a few months in the thread proving that you are serious about being a member of this community. Eventually, you will invited to the group that is required to enter our giveaways.

Steam is downloading slowly. What gives?
When a big title (or Team Fortress 2 content patch) comes out, you may notice really shitty download rates. This means you are likely on one of the default servers for downloads, which is being assailed by millions of people. Head to Steam -> Settings -> Downloads + Cloud and change your download region until things improve. Since other regions are typically less populated, you will probably get somewhat better results even if the new server is in another country. There are other ways to force Steam to switch which server you are downloading from, but these are just video games and maybe you should learn a little bit about patience.

Where are you guys getting those nifty Steam Signatures?
Check out Alabaster Slim for his lovely signature generator. Also, don't click the Calculator link in the top bar unless you want to discover how much money you've put into your Steam account. Because there'd be absolutely no reason you'd want to know that.

The Steam thread has a proud tradition of marrying our love of Steam and Penny Arcade in comic edits:

steamregulator.jpg

GALLERY OF EDITS:
ibxLHlG35kActf.jpg

n6r4F.jpg

tMRzb.jpg

xHlDY.jpg

JG9rG.jpg

indiegala.jpg

steamthemall.jpg

steamdiscs.jpg

paydaycomic.jpg

steamgifting.jpg

neverfinish.jpg

coupons.jpg

P9CBk.jpg

fpota.jpg

steamprayer.jpg

trainsj.jpg

contestvd.jpg

LHrXd.png

l4W8s.jpg

ibh5BT3Q3pNVkA.jpg

xT0BFwm.jpg

utsgVf8.jpg

OzUXXKz.png

Go forth, and SERVE THE NEWELL.

YL9WnCY.png
Sterica on

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    signature.png

Mmm, new thread smell.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    C'mon flash sales for Final Fantasy VII

• McFlynnMcFlynn Registered User regular
    Is fez 3d or what? The description says third dimension, but the pictures are all 2d? I can't tell for sure on my phone.

• Nimble CatNimble Cat Registered User regular
    My wallet is already feeling it. Too many indie games!

• Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    Blah, Farcry 3 is still too expensive. Oh well, hopefully the Holiday sale will push it down to a more impulsable buy.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Man, surgeon simulator is tempting.

YL9WnCY.png
  • BroncbusterBroncbuster Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    I would hope at one point this dale that we can have the @summer dale make an OP. It would tickle me in great places.

Broncbuster on
    steam_sig.png
    Origin: Broncbuster
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    McFlynn wrote: »
    Is fez 3d or what? The description says third dimension, but the pictures are all 2d? I can't tell for sure on my phone.

if its the game I think it is, you rotate the world to bring different things into the foreground/background to interact with/get past

• MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    @KupoTheAvenger - I'll hop in on the $5 Chivalry purchase if the last spot is still open. Planned on buying that later tonight anyway. I'll shoot a friend request and peruse your wishlist if that's cool.

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    reposting for new thread

I'm trying to make the HL2, Civ V, and FTL badges
    From HL2, I need
    - Bring The Fight To Them

From FTL, I need
    - Engi Cruiser

From Civ V, I need
    - Bismarck
    - Catherine
    - Economic
    - Military
    - Science

I am willing to trade away cards from
    * Binding of Isaac
    * Gratuitous Space Battles
    * Skyrim
    * Super Meat Boy
    * Bastion

And I have an extra Elizabeth (Civ V)

Please PM me.

• Nimble CatNimble Cat Registered User regular
    Blah, Farcry 3 is still too expensive. Oh well, hopefully the Holiday sale will push it down to a more impulsable buy.

Yeah I picked up Blood Dragon cause that's right in the sweet spot, but I'm going to wait on Far Cry 3 proper until it's $20 or less.

• Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    My sale update: I bought Fez for myself and got Antichamber as a gift from an RL friend while I was walking the dog.

Also, here is a pro tip: resetting your password will temporarily lock you out of using the market/trading. I foolishly did this the other day and can't sell/trade cards now until Monday.

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • John ZoidbergJohn Zoidberg Registered User regular
    Is my money not good enough for you Steam?

I want to serve the Newell!!!

Xbox Live: Ink Pouch / PSN: Stiff_Ninja / Origin: PAZoidberg / Steam
  • TodesbartTodesbart Registered User regular
    I have double Wispmother cards for Skyrim, anyone up for trading? I have Talos, Nordic Ruins and (obviously) Wispmother.

steam_sig.png
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Big Classy wrote: »
    Big Classy wrote: »
    HOLY CRAP. I get back from work (tiring but so awesome, everyone was in a good mood) and there 5, read; FIVE gifts! :D
    DLC QUEST - @Mr Mojo Rising May not be the forum name but thats the steam handle. I thought I already had this so bonus points for the surprise!
    KINETIC VOID - @Elin decided she was gonna wait til I'm awake to hit me with Kinetic Void. BAM! Right in the kisser!
    KENSHI - @Elin sends me this because I didn't get to gift her Defiance. THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS WOMAN!
    DIRT SHOWDOWN - @Smokestacks hit me with this and clearly knows I love Codies racing games!
    ROOGOO - @Elin decided this had a fantastic name and I am finding it hard to disagree.
    BORDERLANDS 2 DAPPER GENT DLC - @Shade thought it was fitting :lol:
    DUKE NUKEM PLATFORMER PACK - @AnteCantelope hits me with this because boooooobs, why not?
    NO TIME TO EXPLAIN - @spoit Because he can't count properly :p
    WIZORB - @spoit sent me this cause I went to have a shower (for real)
    DROPLITZ -@spoit sent me this too realising it was a better sounding game for someone having a shower.
    PAYDAY 2 - @spoit hits me again with a fan-freaking-tastic game. I've gotta get him back!
    SUGAR CUBES - @spoit AGAIN! with a gift of Sugar Cubes because he's a lying liar liarson.
    CARRIER COMMAND - @Antecantelope decided to giftbomb me wit hthis epic game!
    SUPER PUZZLE PLATFORMER DELUXE - @Chocobolicious smacked me with this because left chat. I won't leae ever again, I promise!
    SACRED GOLD - @isorn saw fit to punish me for not taking some silly card off him. By selling the card and giving me this instead!
    Flora's Fruit Farm - @The Fonz thought a food based game would be funny when I'm fasting. It was! And then I got hungry. Damn you.
    SNIPER 2 GHOST WARRIOR - @Sumanai decided to remove it from my wishlist.. It was only in there mere minutes!
    UNDER THE OCEAN - @mercutio87 hits me witha game i found so cute!
    ANOTHER WORLD - @heirtransparent gives me a dose of classic!
    Starforge - @khildith sent me these five games (FIVE!) because I dared gift him a single game!
    Grid 2 - @khildith
    The Swapper - @khildith
    Mars Wars - @khildith
    Van Helsing - @khildith
    Interstellar Marines - @cardboard delusions decided to punish me for gifting minor incident before he could!
    Expeditions: Conquistadors - @rallef after I reluctantly friended him :lol:
    DLC Quest - @sciencepiggy hits me whilst I am at work!
    SAINTS ROW IV - @Gear girl just decimates me with SR4. I'm out. No more. Done. Bravo dude.
    Magical Drop V - @khildith hits me with this because the V is not a 5!
    Awesomenauts! - @shiflett ruined my scheme to stay out of the thread to remain un gifted. That wily classhole!
    Poker Night 2 - @Shade decided to up the game and call a raise. I think that's how it works?
    Borderlands 2 Psycho pack - @Shade just retaliated with this. I am broken
    Lunar Pack - @Drake always sends thebest things <3
    Super Sanctum TD - @cooljammer00 sends me a tower defense game!
    Sanctum 2 - @Shade just can't admit defeats and hits back with this!

Seriously, best thing to see while on break at work was this list of emails. Such a staisfying end to the night

And now @viking hits me with Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection and OH MA GAWD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is not in chronological order but i'm tired and ijust copied it from the last thread so i have a list of classholes :p

Big Classy on
  • jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Picked up Blood Dragon for my first Far Cry experience. Also was disappointed to see that nobody on my friends list wishes for FTL. Unless you all already have it, then we're okay.

camo_sig2.png
  • hatedinamericahatedinamerica Registered User regular
    RE: Just Cause 2 mod talk from last thread

The best JC2 mod is clearly the Superman flying mod. Perfectly captures the excellent, visceral feeling of the flying from...what was that movie called....Chronicle? About the teenagers with the crazy mind powers? Totally underrated movie, that. Masterfully directed, to my surprise.

Or the MP mod, of course. That shit is incredible.

• Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    In on the first page.

Chivalry.

• MisterMMisterM UKRegistered User regular
    Does adding funds to your Steam Wallet ease the pain of trying to purchase games this close to the beginning of the new wave of sales?

I'm currently trying to use PayPal and after 20 mins of trying to pay I'm still getting an error.

SCII-EU: MisterM.868 // LoL-EU-West: MisterM868 // Diablo3: MisterM#2476
    steam_sig.png
  • TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    X-Com.

Crap.

I managed to make it 24 hours before buying something, that's good, right? (well, 29ish since I have to wait until I get home)

• KupotheAvengerKupotheAvenger Destroyer of Cake and other deserts.Registered User regular
    Mudzgut wrote: »
    @KupoTheAvenger - I'll hop in on the $5 Chivalry purchase if the last spot is still open. Planned on buying that later tonight anyway. I'll shoot a friend request and peruse your wishlist if that's cool.

Yup! Slots still open. I'll earmark it for you once I get your friend req.

fc: 1821-9801-1163
    Battlenet: Judgement#1243
    psn: KupoZero

• Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Alright - grabbing Just Cause 2 then - I had played it on the PS3 but the mods sound great and I never finished it (I just screwed around with it as a sandbox really). Is JC1 skippable?

• KupotheAvengerKupotheAvenger Destroyer of Cake and other deserts.Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    jclast wrote: »
    Picked up Blood Dragon for my first Far Cry experience. Also was disappointed to see that nobody on my friends list wishes for FTL. Unless you all already have it, then we're okay.

(removed for double postin)

KupotheAvenger on

Steam site is running out of steam. Power all the servers! Open up those valves!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    FEZ is really great, you guys.

I know some of you folks don't like Phil Fish because he's been/is an asshole, but let me remind you of this: He may be an asshole, but he's not a homophobic, misogynistic, racist, sexist asshole. He's just an asshole who talks too much, and let's be honest, we're all kind of that asshole, aren't we?

• ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    Nothing for me today! Huzzah!

steam_sig.png
  • testsubject23testsubject23 King of No Sleep ZzzzzzzRegistered User regular
    @RoyceSraphim is a classy gent, and has seen fit to furnish me with Receiver. Thanks Royce! That's one of the few titles I'd been following through the whole Greenlight process - can't wait to try it out.

In other news... I am buried in deals! Even jaded by an enormous backlog, the Dale still has the ability to tantalize and delight.

camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23
  • Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Big thanks to @Big Classy for hitting me with just cause 2 its been on my wishlist forever but I always seem to buy something else instead so it will be good to finally play it!

steam_sig.png
  • Mercutio87Mercutio87 So build that wall and build it strong cause We'll be there before too longRegistered User regular
    YOU CLASSHOLES I WAS SAFE I CALLED NO GIFTSIES

So first @Isorn hits me with cold, calculated gifting skill, with the Syberia Bundle. That wasn't even on my wishlist! No, dudes all, well I saw you like adventure games, here's one more! Can you believe this guy?

THEN, not to be outdone, @Shogun thought we should heist in Monaco. You added me as a friend, he reasons with me.

Guys. Guys what are you doing.

Staaaaappph

• RhileyRhiley Registered User regular
    Alright - grabbing Just Cause 2 then - I had played it on the PS3 but the mods sound great and I never finished it (I just screwed around with it as a sandbox really). Is JC1 skippable?

If you don't skip JC1 you are not doing it right.

2013 Prime Omeganaut
  • DaringDirkDaringDirk Daddy CEO Oakland, CARegistered User regular
    WOW! I'm all caught up from the last thread to this one. That was fun, and will likely last this minute... $50 more added to the wallet, yesterday I spent the first $50 on giftbombs plus $3 for the Tiny Tina DLC for myself.

camo_sig2.png
  • MalakaiusMalakaius KalamazooRegistered User regular
    Holy carp, I make a 5 minute phone call and the thread jumps 5 pages AND a new thread, and @spoit flashes some neon lights in my eyes and I wake up with a copy of Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and a weird tattoo on my ass, Thanks alot!

PSN: Malakaius- | Steam: Malakaius Switch: SW-4569-5525-1983
  • PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular
    Steam Sale: Day Two

Fez is the only thing that absolutely jumps at me. I've been eyeballing it for sometime, and the sale makes it impulse buy territory. So far, since Monday, I have been loving Indie Devs.

FC3 is still too expensive for me. I guess winter vale will be sweet spot for that.

Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
    Is Blood Dragon part of the FarCry flash deal or just on sale as part of the Summer Dale? 55% is a weird number.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Yeah... I need to buy that Darksiders 2 deal.

*click*

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • DaringDirkDaringDirk Daddy CEO Oakland, CARegistered User regular
    Malakaius wrote: »
    Holy carp, I make a 5 minute phone call and the thread jumps 5 pages AND a new thread, and @spoit flashes some neon lights in my eyes and I wake up with a copy of Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and a weird tattoo on my ass, Thanks alot!

Well, *I* for one didn't think it was that weird. You just have to look at it from an upside-down perspective, then it'll make sense.

camo_sig2.png
    @Mudzgut Got your invite. Head chopping coming your way.

• hateseededhateseeded Registered User regular
    this dale has mind altering effects

I hate every ape I see, from chimpan-a to chimpanzee.
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    I asked about this in the last thread but, does anybody know how long the deal on dishonored lasts? Is the 40% discount just like, a regular sale thing or is it a daily/flash that isn't showing up for some reason?

also I can't seem to remember what the hell my steam password is so I guess I won't be logging in at work to buy farcry 3! Oh well, it's not a great discount anyway

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Mercutio87 wrote: »
    YOU CLASSHOLES I WAS SAFE I CALLED NO GIFTSIES

So first @Isorn hits me with cold, calculated gifting skill, with the Syberia Bundle. That wasn't even on my wishlist! No, dudes all, well I saw you like adventure games, here's one more! Can you believe this guy?

THEN, not to be outdone, @Shogun thought we should heist in Monaco. You added me as a friend, he reasons with me.

Guys. Guys what are you doing.

Staaaaappph

You can't call no gifties. What ever would possess you to think that would work? Hell, you've dropped like three games on me... you don't think you're getting clobbered back hard as soon as I can? Ha!

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
This discussion has been closed.