As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SIGN-UPS CLOSED] Phalla: Through The Greatwood - ZERO Spots Left! Reserves Welcome!

13»

• Options
    TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Locus wrote: »
    Xevo wrote: »
    So seeing as I'm much more accustomed to the (now dead?) SE++ Phallas, are we recommended/required to roleplay here? I ask because it was really frowned on there...
    What robothero said. For my game I'm actually sending out individualized role PMs to everyone, so I'm sort of giving everyone a jumping off point if they feel like RPing. Of course, if you feel like RPing and you dislike the role I've given you, feel free to make up your own.

Really!? So then I will be a overly large piece of toast who can assassinate people with butter and jam.... I'm sure you just meant we could modify our roles so that we could RP something we'd enjoy, not come up with our own powers and 'character'. Though that would be interesting to see what people came up with.

TrueNeverborn on
    So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So seeing as I'm much more accustomed to the (now dead?) SE++ Phallas, are we recommended/required to roleplay here? I ask because it was really frowned on there...

SE Phallas are on hiatus due to PAX, I think Shankill is running the next one

Green on
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    What robothero said. For my game I'm actually sending out individualized role PMs to everyone, so I'm sort of giving everyone a jumping off point if they feel like RPing. Of course, if you feel like RPing and you dislike the role I've given you, feel free to make up your own.

Really!? So then I will be a overly large piece of toast who can assassinate people with butter and jam.... I'm sure you just meant we could modify our roles so that we could RP something we'd enjoy, not come up with our own powers and 'character'. Though that would be interesting to see what people came up with.
    Yes, I was conflating game mechanics 'roles' with fluff 'roles'. Geez, cut a guy some slack! I mean, you could try to kill people with butter and jam. I'm not sure how far you would get.

Locus on
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Geez, cut a guy some slack! I mean, you could try to kill people with butter and jam. I'm not sure how far you would get.

Hope for allergies?

Oats on
  • Options
    XevoXevo Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    SE Phallas are on hiatus due to PAX, I think Shankill is running the next one

Ahh excellent news, I was getting worried...

Xevo on
  • Options
    TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Oatway wrote: »
    Geez, cut a guy some slack! I mean, you could try to kill people with butter and jam. I'm not sure how far you would get.

Hope for allergies?

No, You hope for bad cholestrol! Muhahahha ^_-

TrueNeverborn on
    So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Unfortunately, I will have to delay the start of the game slightly. The game thread and all the PMs will still go out tonight, but everything has an ETA of midnight as opposed to 11 PM as I had originally planned. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Locus on
  • Options
    XevoXevo Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    No worries, I'm just excited to be getting a customized role PM... even if/when I get yet another vanillager role, at least the PM will be interesting!

Xevo on
  • Options
    cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    It might not be interesting, but you can at least take comfort that nobody else got the same boring PM that you did.

cheez on
  • Options
    RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    !sign up as reserve

Raakam on
    My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Done.