As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

STEAM | Summer is here. Your wallet sweats.

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Steam needs a system requirements filter.

• OneAngryPossumOneAngryPossum Registered User regular
    I'd jump to buy and play either Euro Truck or Farming Simulator sub ten bucks, but I'm worried (and expecting that) the novelty and amusement will wear off fairly quickly for me.

So everybody just get on voting for Euro Truck please! I'd like to go ahead and start moving on with my life.

In full accordance with whatever a normal European speed limit is, of course.

• PodunkPodunk Registered User regular
    And the winner of the most hotly anticipated Steamgifts raffle of the past ten minutes, @Doodmann . Enjoy X-Blades! Whatever that is!

camo_sig2.png
  • TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Woo! Bastion Booster Pack.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about.

• CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    DyasAlure wrote: »
    That%20Big.jpg?psid=1

Next panel. Previous panal above. First panel here

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Righto! We have a winner!

signature.png

@Kevko congrats!

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Wait, shit, I meant to vote for Rollercoaster Tycoon. I voted for Euro Truck Sim 2 instead.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    @DudeMaYn stabbed me in the back and left a note saying, "I got paid today, let the ninja gifting BEGIN."

By which I mean he gifted me a copy of Sanctum 2, for which I'm super grateful! And my computer seems to be doing better, thank you for your concern :D

Me too! I was saying in the chat that I need to trade for the reus card and he droped a copy of the game on me.

steam_sig.png
  • MordaRazgromMordaRazgrom Морда Разгром Ruling the Taffer KingdomRegistered User regular
    Oh man, I'm loving these Steam cards! I earned me a free Bully by trading them things, weird that people pay money for them!

Monster Hunter Tri code/username: 1MF42Z (Morda)
    WiiU Username: MordaRazgrom
    Steam Username: MordaRazgrom
    WoW/Diablo 3 Battlenet Battletag: MordaRazgrom#1755
    Me and my wife have a gamer YouTube page if interested www.youtube.com/TeamMarriage
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Malakaius wrote: »
    Big Classy wrote: »
    @DoctorArch sent me The Sims 3! Now I can actually kill people with gifts in a game! You can do that right?
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    @Big Classy was a big old jerk and gifted me Sanctum 2. Thanks Isy! Have fun playing with your virtual dollhouse! BTW, add me on Origin (I can't remember if there is a multiplayer element or not). Same name as here.

Arch and Isy
    Sittin in a tree
    G-I-F-T-I-N-G

p totes adorbs :B

steam_sig.png
  • Lord HomsarLord Homsar Lord of Hammers Registered User regular
    UT2k4 has cards now? Anyone down for some CTF or DM?

steam_sig.png
  • MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    @noizlanif hit me with Deus Ex: Human Revolution!

Fortuitous since I couldn't actually buy it myself because THE NEWELL refused my cashy money!

• Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    So can anybody explain what happened with the cards tonight? Seems like the market went down for a bit, and now the race to the bottom is even faster than before?

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I don't think I can go more than two weeks before my wishlist goes below ten.

You bastards. You generous, generous bastards.

YL9WnCY.png
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Remember to use Steam Cleaner, I just saved a gig.

• AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    Wait, shit, I meant to vote for Rollercoaster Tycoon. I voted for Euro Truck Sim 2 instead.
    Well, now the Newell will remove you from all booster pack drops, ever.

n57PM0C.jpg
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Part of me wants Valve to just go "if you're just going to complain about the community vote, then we'll just take it away."

It's not the community vote that's the problem, it's the community making all these dumb votes I don't agree with. :bz

Karoz on
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    Is the DLC for Dishonored worth buying?

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    So can anybody explain what happened with the cards tonight? Seems like the market went down for a bit, and now the race to the bottom is even faster than before?

The group for cards got locked?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
    NO @Big Classy gifting me Castle Crashers does NOT help with my wishlist problem.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Joe Camacho MKIIJoe Camacho MKII Registered User regular
    Well, I wanted to wait for the new thread, but anyway: Thanks a lot to @MechMantis for being so offended because I have never played an UT game that he had to gift me UT Classic and UT2K4! Thanks a lot! I will do my best to educate myself! :D

steam_sig.png I edit my posts a lot.

The group for cards got locked?

What? Were they fixing prices or colluding or something like that?

Still say boosters should be something you get, open, and then sell/trade the cards if you want. Making the booster itself a commodity is stupid.

• minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    Maaaan what the fuck do I vote for, I want all those games

• MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    Trying to see if I can get a bit farther before I need to trade or freak out about missing cards for the Dale badge. The question is - how long can I hold out?

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • Ragnar DragonfyreRagnar Dragonfyre Registered User regular
    Okay Steam. I guess you don't want me to spend much money today.

Guess I'll buy Reus afterall since there isn't anything else sucking my wallet dry today.

steam_sig.png
  • kitchkitch Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    RT800 wrote: »

"The Knife of Dunwall" adds new content from another character's perspective, so that one is worth it. Also, the follow up to this DLC is due out tomorrow, so everyone is hoping it'll maintain the 66% discount (since daily deals are good for 48 hours).

"Dunwall City Trials" may be up your alley if you really like the combat.

"Void Walker Arsenal" is just some extra items: http://dishonored.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Walker’s_Arsenal

kitch on
    Mudzgut wrote: »
    Trying to see if I can get a bit farther before I need to trade or freak out about missing cards for the Dale badge. The question is - how long can I hold out?

Well, if you keep voting, that's 5-6 more cards, I think. And of course...how much more are you going to spend? :D

• KhezKhez Registered User regular
    Thanks to @khez who decided I wasn't allowed to find a foursome for Castle Crashers and just threw a copy my way!

@Lindsey Lohan
    Actually you did do a foursome xD

76561197967286566.png

Psn: Khezaf
    Wildstar: MeHealU
  • EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    Here I am struggling to make a giveaway when the Big Muthalovin Classy (@Big Classy) gift bombs me with a copy of Reus. I don't want this to stand sir, but quite frankly...you scare me :P

For any (PA G&T) folk out there that missed out on the flash....BAM
    signature.png

[PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
    2qa5Xap.png
    U4cXDFT.png

God fucking damn it.

(@Luchaire played god by blessing me with Reus)

YL9WnCY.png
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    kitch wrote: »
    RT800 wrote: »

"The Knife of Dunwall" adds new content from another character's perspective, so that one is worth it. Also, the follow up to this DLC is due out tomorrow, so everyone is hoping it'll maintain the 66% discount (since daily deals are good for 48 hours).

I thought they were just announcing it tomorrow?

• The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    2qa5Xap.png
    U4cXDFT.png

God fucking damn it.

Just fill your wishlist with $60 games.

come-at-me-bro.jpeg

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    6:13 PM - <friend of mine>: hahaha
    6:13 PM - <friend of mine>: are you selling cards too? Apparently if you sell enough you have to give Valve your tax info

• Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    2qa5Xap.png
    U4cXDFT.png

God fucking damn it.

come-at-me-bro.jpeg

Yes because that always works. :bz

• MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    Mudzgut wrote: »

Well, if you keep voting, that's 5-6 more cards, I think. And of course...how much more are you going to spend? :D

I've only missed one vote so far, so that does help. And spending wise, you just never know! So there's that then - I'll push it right up until the end, then I can panic. After that I can start viewing the other badges and tell myself I don't need them, just like I don't need achievements... ;p

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Almost time to lockdown another thread. We can do it! Geth roll 1d20

cardboard delusions on
    I'm really concerned that people will spend themselves into the poorhouse via some fevered gifting.

Do not give into the peer pressure of gifting if you cannot afford it. There will be future sales. There will be future opportunities to pay back the class in full.

YL9WnCY.png
  • KhezKhez Registered User regular
    @cardboard delusions decide to blindside me with system shock 2! Thanks classy guy :D

76561197967286566.png

Psn: Khezaf
    Wildstar: MeHealU
  • übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    2qa5Xap.png
    U4cXDFT.png

God fucking damn it.

come-at-me-bro.jpeg

Yes because that always works. :bz

Just depends on who you are. Gotta fly below the radar like I do. So far only Luchaire got me before the Dale and SuperRuper a couple days ago. I've...been buying my own games. Crazy, but it happens.

camo_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.