As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Mechwarrior Online: OLD THREAD IS OLD, GO AWAY!

• CampyCampy Registered User regular
    Capsaicin wrote: »
    Chaining 4 AC/2s sounds cool, but I'd rather all 4 land on the same spot.

The effect of having your mech smacked around none stop should not be underestimated.

Plus dakka.

• HydroSqueegeeHydroSqueegee ULTRACAT!!!™®© Registered User regular
    Campy wrote: »

The effect of having your mech smacked around none stop should not be underestimated.

Plus dakka.

Ac2s make mechs rock and roll. Everyone backs up and trys to get away from ac2s.

I have my quad jager with the 4 ac2s set in 2 pairs, left arm right arm on 2 buttons. Just staggering those makes people run for cover.

kx3klFE.png
  • NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular

Plus dakka.

This. The psychological effect of having your cockpit constantly shaking and lighting up with damage indicators shouldn't be downplayed. There are very few "debuffs" in this game, so don't overlook the ones we've got.

Also, if you're running it right, you should be able to macro the quad AC/2's OR fire them simultaneously.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    My quad AC/2 Jager is the only 'mech I've got which is truly capable of something like "suppressing fire."

• AvalonGuardAvalonGuard Registered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »
    My quad AC/2 Jager is the only 'mech I've got which is truly capable of something like "suppressing fire."

Yep. Fits this role great. Only thing that scares me at extreme range are snipers.

Sure, LRM80 stalker. You try keeping lock on me. I DARE YOU.

Plus dakka.

Ac2s make mechs rock and roll. Everyone backs up and trys to get away from ac2s.

I have my quad jager with the 4 ac2s set in 2 pairs, left arm right arm on 2 buttons. Just staggering those makes people run for cover.

That's the setup I've got at the moment. Mouse 1 right, Mouse 2 left, Mouse 3 LAZORZ, Mouse 4 dakkalpha.

• VedicIntentVedicIntent Registered User regular
    MechMantis wrote: »
    Data is BOTH.

At least according to the almighty Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
    It occurs in two constructions: as a plural noun (like earnings), taking a plural verb and plural modifiers (as these, many, a few) but not cardinal numbers, and serving as a referent for plural pronouns (as they, them); and as an abstract mass noun (like information), taking a singular verb and singular modifiers (as this, much, little), and being referred to by a singular pronoun (it). Both constructions are standard.

emphasis mine. :D

Also, yeah. Now that their weapons guy (whose name escapes me for the moment) is back, I forsee good things on the horizon.

Also also I'm going to actually have to build a sprinturion now that SRMs aren't cotton balls.

Good to know! Though I prefer the construction wherein I can roll my eyes (possible head-tilt) and say, "Did you mean those data?"

VT09mOz.png

Plus dakka.

I'm hoping my AC/2 + UAC/5 CTF-4X will make a comeback if this patch shifts things away from alphas. Having to stand and facetank just wasn't viable the last couple weeks.

VT09mOz.png
  • f3rretf3rret Registered User regular

Plus dakka.

I'm hoping my AC/2 + UAC/5 CTF-4X will make a comeback if this patch shifts things away from alphas. Having to stand and facetank just wasn't viable the last couple weeks.

Why would you mix your dakka like that? That seems to be an odd choice.

steam_sig.png

Plus dakka.

I still love my 4X to death with quad AC5s. I hadnt ran it in a while until a couple nights ago. That effective AC20 at 600+ meters every 1.5 seconds makes people move. I had a couple atlas try to close witb me over open water on forest colony... It didnt end well for them. They cant return enough fire unless they keep looking at me, and that gets them cored.

I just wish i had 5 more tons for more ammo. Im ok with the 64 kph speed.

kx3klFE.png
    edited July 2013
    f3rret wrote: »

Plus dakka.

Fire the AC2s twice, fire UAC5, fire AC2s twice, fire UAC5.... Etc. It makes a good rhythm.

HydroSqueegee on
    kx3klFE.png
    @Kusmeroglu You know what would be a nice feature to have in the mechlab. Just a big sheet with all the weapon values on for forgetful folk like me to look up. Seeing as we're damn good at updating to the latest mechs and values it'd be a really nice (and hopefully easy? I never web code...) addition.

• MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    Kusmeroglu You know what would be a nice feature to have in the mechlab. Just a big sheet with all the weapon values on for forgetful folk like me to look up. Seeing as we're damn good at updating to the latest mechs and values it'd be a really nice (and hopefully easy? I never web code...) addition.

@Campy

What sort of weapon values? You just mean a master list with stats?

Mvrck wrote: »
    Kusmeroglu You know what would be a nice feature to have in the mechlab. Just a big sheet with all the weapon values on for forgetful folk like me to look up. Seeing as we're damn good at updating to the latest mechs and values it'd be a really nice (and hopefully easy? I never web code...) addition.

@Campy

Aye, that'd be perfect.

http://outreachnews.net/item-information

Slightly unstyled, but we're on it already!

@Campy

Aye, that'd be perfect.

The MWO wiki has a page of weapon stats. But I am never 100% sure it is accurate, especially after a patch that tweaked something.

Plus dakka.

Quad AC/2s were always too hot and too dependent on damage-over-time for me. The UAC/5s give you some alpha punch, and the two firing cycles line up pretty well with practice (it was actually easier to time the shots pre-HSR, though).

Slightly better DPS too, if you can keep the rhythm going. Insane DPS, with luck, if you hold down the triggers.

VT09mOz.png
  • KashaarKashaar Low OrbitRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    ioncache wrote: »
    Baby steps...

... Not detectable by Seismic sensors.

But seriously you guys don't really think they're just going to delete it from the game, so you?

Not delete but replace it with something else.

You can't really replace it now due to the way GXP works in the game I don't think.

If they replace it then they have to refund the GXP spent on it to everyone who bought it in case they don't want the replacement. But if they used MC to convert MXP to GXP then they have to refund MC as well. But there would be no way to tell if an MXP conversion done was specifically used for the Seismic purchase. So they'd probably have to over-refund MC just to cover all cases. Essentially they would be giving money back. Not something companies like to do.

Why would they have to refund MC? Those are two different unrelated
    acts. Refunding GXP, I agree they should do. Refunding conversion MC though? Why the hell should they?
    It's currently a real pain moving my grinder off and on the - key on my numberpad whenever I want to turn tag off/on. Also it resets every time I say anything in chat, meaning I have to lift it up and down again.

Speaking of which, does anyone have any tips on decent macro software? I'd like to rid myself of this aforementioned problem also dakka up my dakka.

I was under the impression that macros were borderline not allowed...

But if you're looking for moar dakka on quad AC4s, then there's something I've been meaning to try:
    - Bind all 4 guns to group 4 chainfire off
    - set LMB to fire group 4
    - Bind one gun each to groups 1,2,3
    - When fighting, roll your fingers across 123 then hold the LMB

This should fire any gun as soon as it is ready to fire, and should end up staggering them.

You can get the same effect easier with just 3 weapon groups. Assuming 4 AC/2s, numbered 1 through 4 in order of when they'll fire, bind them like this:

1 - all 4 group fire
    2 - 1 and 3 chain fire
    3 - 2

Roll your fingers over the buttons such that you hit first group 2 (hold it down), then quickly 3, then hold down 1. This will lead to awesome dakka! Because gun 2 (group 3) will fire in between the two chain fired guns from group 2, bypassing the chain fire delay, and then by holding down group 1, you fire them all as soon as they cycle.

I haven't tried it yet, but having two chain firing groups of two ACs each could also work, I guess?

Kashaar on
    Indie Dev Blog | Twitter | Steam
    Unreal Engine 4 Developers Community.

I'm working on a cute little video game! Here's a link for you.

@Campy

Aye, that'd be perfect.

The MWO wiki has a page of weapon stats. But I am never 100% sure it is accurate, especially after a patch that tweaked something.

Yeah, this is the exact reason our page would so great. I know I was looking at some pseudo-wiki MWO page somewhere with data that was months out of date or just plain missing.

@Mvrck I like the cut of your jib sir!

• CapsaicinCapsaicin I asked my 2 y/o son to draw a pic of my German mom, and thats what we got. Registered User regular
    So the other night, I decided I want at least 1 mech from every weight. This way, if weight limits every drop, we (I) have options on what to squeeze in to make the limits. I'll probably stick to one mech chassis to lower the costs/time of basic'ing/elite'ing/mastering mutliple. This is what I'm thinking:

20T - Locust (preordered)
    25T - Commando
    30T - Spider (owned)
    35T - Jenner
    40T - Cicada (owned)
    45T - Blackjack (owned)
    50T - Hunchback, Trebuchet (owned)
    55T - Shadowhawk (preordered)
    60T - Dragon (owned)
    65T - Jagermech, Catapult (owned), Thunderbolt (preordered)
    70T - ??? (I hope something comes out int his range that ISN'T a 'Phract.
    75T - Orion (future patches)
    80T - ??? Awesome or Victor not sure...
    85T - Battlemaster (preordered)
    90T - ??? (I hope something comes out int his range that ISN'T a Highlander.
    95T - ??? nothing available in this weight class
    100T - Atlas (owned)

capsaicin_zps254b275f.png
  • altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    Wait so I didn't realize the locust was only 20 tons. Haha that shits gonna be hilarious.

Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • CapsaicinCapsaicin I asked my 2 y/o son to draw a pic of my German mom, and thats what we got. Registered User regular
    Thats why it'll do 130kph with only a 160 series engine.

Kashaar wrote: »
    ioncache wrote: »
    Baby steps...

... Not detectable by Seismic sensors.

But seriously you guys don't really think they're just going to delete it from the game, so you?

Not delete but replace it with something else.

You can't really replace it now due to the way GXP works in the game I don't think.

If they replace it then they have to refund the GXP spent on it to everyone who bought it in case they don't want the replacement. But if they used MC to convert MXP to GXP then they have to refund MC as well. But there would be no way to tell if an MXP conversion done was specifically used for the Seismic purchase. So they'd probably have to over-refund MC just to cover all cases. Essentially they would be giving money back. Not something companies like to do.

Why would they have to refund MC? Those are two different unrelated
    acts. Refunding GXP, I agree they should do. Refunding conversion MC though? Why the hell should they?
    It's currently a real pain moving my grinder off and on the - key on my numberpad whenever I want to turn tag off/on. Also it resets every time I say anything in chat, meaning I have to lift it up and down again.

Speaking of which, does anyone have any tips on decent macro software? I'd like to rid myself of this aforementioned problem also dakka up my dakka.

I was under the impression that macros were borderline not allowed...

But if you're looking for moar dakka on quad AC4s, then there's something I've been meaning to try:
    - Bind all 4 guns to group 4 chainfire off
    - set LMB to fire group 4
    - Bind one gun each to groups 1,2,3
    - When fighting, roll your fingers across 123 then hold the LMB

This should fire any gun as soon as it is ready to fire, and should end up staggering them.

You can get the same effect easier with just 3 weapon groups. Assuming 4 AC/2s, numbered 1 through 4 in order of when they'll fire, bind them like this:

1 - all 4 group fire
    2 - 1 and 3 chain fire
    3 - 2

Roll your fingers over the buttons such that you hit first group 2 (hold it down), then quickly 3, then hold down 1. This will lead to awesome dakka! Because gun 2 (group 3) will fire in between the two chain fired guns from group 2, bypassing the chain fire delay, and then by holding down group 1, you fire them all as soon as they cycle.

I haven't tried it yet, but having two chain firing groups of two ACs each could also work, I guess?

That could work too... but needs testing! Time to shoot robots tonight, I think.

Servers are down, but no notes yet.

steam_sig.png
    NOTES!
    Greetings MechWarriors

Top 10 Awesome things in this patch. #inmyopinion

Number 10. Visual bug Fixes – Bye Bye Flickering terrain! #thatisbetter

Number 9. Performance Improvements! We’ve been hard at work optimizing the code so 12 v 12 won’t hurt your frames as much. #cantwaitfor12vs12

Number 8. The Victor is available for C-bills now! Those with mech bays and fat C-bill accounts are recommended to purchase this ‘Mech immediately. #greatmech

Number 7. Victor Customization – Now that you own a Victor, it’s time to customize your mech. I recommend Buccaneer! #lookinggood

Number 6. The Atlas Champion is on sale. Stacking XP boosts from a Champion ‘Mech and a Premium Account can get you all the XP you need to Elite this mech. #getthosemodules

Number 5. Jump jet crosshair shake frequency has been reduced. #nomotionsick

Number 4. Testing Ground Map Selection - Finally you can pick which map you're testing your mech in! #choices

Number 3. Streak SRM Targeting – This is pretty in depth so you may want to Read how it works in the patch notes #hitallthethings

Number 2. SRM Damage buff – I can figuratively hear you cheering! #brawlingahoy
    And the Number 1 awesome thing in this patch.

Heat Scaling – I’m not going to spoil this but go you should read up how it works in the patch notes. #gamechanger

There you have it MechWarriors!
    See you on the battlefield!

Matt Newman

Content

New 'Mechs

Victor VTR-9K

Tonnage: 80
    Engine: 320

Top Speed: 64.8 kph
    Max Engine Rating: 385
    Torso Movement:

90 degrees to each side.
    20 degrees up and down.
    Arm Movement:

20 degrees to each side.
    30 degrees up and down.
    Armor: 400 (Standard)
    Internal Structure: Endo-Steel
    Weapons & Equipment:

Left Arm: Medium Pulse Laser x2
    Left Torso: SRM 4, CASE
    Right Torso: CASE
    Right Arm: Gauss Rifle
    Hardpoints:

Left Arm: 3 Energy
    Left Torso: 2 Missile
    Right Torso: 1 AMS
    Right Arm: 1 Ballistic
    Heat Sinks: 15 Single
    Jump Jets: 4 (6 Max)
    ECM Capable?: No
    Module Slots: 2

Victor VTR-9B

Torso Movement:

90 degrees to each side.
    20 degrees up and down.
    Arm Movement:

10 degrees to each side.
    30 degrees up and down.
    Armor: 368 (Standard)
    Internal Structure: Standard
    Weapons & Equipment:

Left Arm: Medium Laser x2
    Left Torso: SRM 4
    Right Arm: AC/20
    Hardpoints:

Left Arm: 2 Energy
    Right Arm: 3 Ballistic
    Jump Jets: 4 (4 Max)

Victor VTR-9S

Torso Movement:

90 degrees to each side.
    20 degrees up and down.
    Arm Movement:

10 degrees to each side.
    30 degrees up and down.
    Armor: 336 (Standard)
    Internal Structure: Standard
    Weapons & Equipment:

Left Arm: Medium Laser x2
    Left Torso: SRM 6
    Right Arm: AC/20
    Hardpoints:

Left Arm: 2 Energy
    Left Torso: 3 Missile
    Right Arm: 2 Ballistic
    Jump Jets: 4 (4 Max)

New Champion Mech

Atlas AS7-RS©

Tonnage: 100
    Engine: 325

Top Speed: 52.6 kph
    Max Engine Rating: 360
    Torso Movement:

80 degrees to each side.
    16 degrees up and down.
    Arm Movement:

40 degrees to each side.
    30 degrees up and down.
    Armor: 608 (Standard)
    Internal Structure: Endo-Steel
    Weapons & Equipment:

Left Arm: Medium Laser x2, AMS
    Left Torso: LRM 15 w/ Artemis IV FCS x2
    Right Torso: Gauss Rifle
    Right Arm: Medium Laser x2
    Hardpoints:

Left Arm: 2 Energy, 1 AMS
    Right Torso: 1 Ballistic
    Right Arm: 2 Energy
    Heat Sinks: 13 Double
    Jump Jets: 0 (0 Max)
    10% XP Bonus

Gameplay
    Heat Scale Addition
    Heat scale has been added to certain weapon systems. This is a heat penalty applied to weapons that are fired in an Alpha Strike manner. The following chart shows the MAXIMUM number of that weapon type that you can fire at the same time with no heat penalty.

Weapon System
    Max No-Heat Penalty Alpha
    Scale Multiplier

PPC

ERPPC

ML

LL

AC/20

SRM2

SRM4

SRM6

LRM15

SSRM

Maximum Heat Threshold
    You will now take internal damage at 100+% heat. Reduced from 120%

SRM Damage Buff
    SRM damage increased from 1.5 to 2.0
    (Note: This is for SRMs only, not SSRMs)

Streak Missile Changes
    Streak missiles will now target limbs more directly instead of near the joints. There are now 7 distinct locations a streak can target, the locations have been placed in the arms, legs, and left/right/center torso. The current weighting for a mech with all it's components is as follows:
    Component
    %

Left Arm

Right Arm

Left Leg

Right Leg

Left Torso

Right Torso

Center Torso

TOTAL

As arms become destroyed, the weighting will be rebalanced proportionally. For example, if the right arm and or left arm of a target has been destroyed, the new weighting will be as follows:
    Component
    %
    Component
    %

Left Arm
    18 |

(Left Arm)

(Right Arm)
    0 |

(Right Arm)

Left Leg
    18 |

Left Leg

Right Leg
    18 |

Right Leg

Left Torso
    13.8 |

Left Torso

Right Torso
    13.8 |

Right Torso

Center Torso
    18.4 |

Center Torso

TOTAL
    100 |
    TOTAL

Some other notes on the new streaks:

Legs that are destroyed will still be targeted by streaks.
    If an arm is initially targeted but is destroyed before the streak connects, it will auto target the neighbouring torso piece instead.

Bug Fixes

Improved terrain flickering on all maps.
    Fixed an issue where users who used a Saitek x52 joystick experienced dead zones.
    Fixed an issue when chain firing AC 5 where the fourth shot would be delayed even though users should have been able to fire.
    Artillery Strike and Airstrike will cause the camera to shake when 'Mech takes damage.
    If a user is zooming, in thermal vision or night vision while power down in testing grounds, the camera will reset to default.
    More optimization to bandwidth.
    Fixed an issue where Streak missiles would appear to 'orbit' on client machines.

General

Now clicking on "Testing Grounds" in the mode select menu will bring up a dialog that allows users to select what level they wish to play.
    Reduced cross-hair shake frequency while jump-jetting
    Certain cockpit items will now animate when you power down/power up your 'Mech.
    Catapult Founder has a new pattern, with this pattern comes the ability to color it as well.

We thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!
    - The MechWarrior® Online™ Team

Some really good stuff in there.

<3 !!!

Okay, how does the Maths on the extra heat work?

PPCs have a natural heat of 8.

Two PPCs have a heat of 16 (duh).

Three PPCs have a heat of 24 (pre patch).

Is that Scale Multiplier added to the total heat? So post patch triple PPCs would produce 31 heat (24+7)?

• CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    That's quite a bigger patch then expected.

• altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    I like that not only does each weapon have different amounts of threshhold for alphaing, but the penalty for doing so is different. It means that perhaps large laser boating is not dead, just balanced a little, and medium laser boating is not dead in anyway since it's just a 1.0 multiplier for more than 6 medium lasers in an alpha. I really like that.

Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • AvalonGuardAvalonGuard Registered User regular
    Lol AC40 jagermechs. You are doooone.

• ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    6 spls bj-1x unaffected and therefore still flippin sweet.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • CarbonFireCarbonFire See you in the countryRegistered User regular

All hail our new Dual Gauss Jager Overlords!

Steam: CarbonFire MWO, PSN, Origin: Carb0nFire
    HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE MATHS!

CarbonFire wrote: »

Good! Dual Gauss = Dual Explosions!

CarbonFire wrote: »

Good! Dual Gauss = Dual Explosions!

Jager's little pod arms are pretty hard to target.

The "Scale Multiplier" is pretty ambiguous at the moment. The fact that the word multiply is used there must mean something is getting multiplied right?

• CarbonFireCarbonFire See you in the countryRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    The "Scale Multiplier" is pretty ambiguous at the moment. The fact that the word multiply is used there must mean something is getting multiplied right?

Yeah, that wording is REAL vague. Either way, ain't no more Dual AC/20 builds that are viable. At least for alpha striking.

And that makes me giddy.

CarbonFire on
    Steam: CarbonFire MWO, PSN, Origin: Carb0nFire
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited July 2013

24 heat is certainly a lot, I don't think they are going to be gone though. What you'll probably see is a drop of the 2MLAS they typically carried, or you'll see them stagger fire (still deadly as sin). Most likely the Latter.

We shall see though! :D

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
    edited July 2013

24 heat is certainly a lot, I don't think they are going to be gone though. What you'll probably see is a drop of the 2MLAS they typically carried though.

24 heat is going to be about half their capacity.

They are effectively dead.

Edit - Or you will just always chain fire them now.

Mvrck on
    Once the game comes up, can someone post the c-bill prices of the Victors? I don't think I saved NEARLY enough. :(

steam_sig.png
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited July 2013

24 heat is certainly a lot, I don't think they are going to be gone though. What you'll probably see is a drop of the 2MLAS they typically carried though.

24 heat is going to be about half their capacity.

They are effectively dead.

I edited my post, but like I mentioned you'll probably see them stagger their fire instead. Stagger fire = no heat penalty. Either way though definitely a good nerf to the AC/20.

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
    edited July 2013

Exactly!

The best I can think of is that it's added to each base heat fired beyond the max limit. Actually multiplying anything with that scale makes some ridiculously hot (AC/20) or has no effect (MLas). My best guess is that it's like this:

1 PPCs = 8 = 8
    2 PPCs = 8 + 8 = 16
    3 PPCs = 8 + 8 + (8 + 7) = 31
    4 PPCs = 8 + 8 + (8 + 7) + (8 + 7) = 46
    5 PPCs = 8 + 8 + (8 + 7) + (8 + 7) + (8 + 7)= 61
    6 PPCs = 8 + 8 + (8 + 7) + (8 + 7) + (8 + 7) + (8 + 7) = 76

EDIT - I think this is how it works based on the evidence that the new heat scaling penalty was touted to be "exponential". Event this clearly isn't.

Capsaicin on