As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thursday Night Pre PAX Drinks!

2»

• Options
    Mr RayMr Ray Sarcasm sphereRegistered User regular
    Thursday is a school work night for me so I wouldn't be able to stay late, but I'm also up for a few drinks.

• Options
    XilentXilent Registered User new member
    I'm heading in from Adelaide with a couple people. Well keen for a few beers.
    I'll be keeping my eye on the twitter.

• Options
    LbeanLbean Registered User new member
    I'm flying down from Brisbane Thursday morning. I would love to come along and join you guys for a drink or two!

• Options
    djkizzadjkizza Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    My bf and I are in! We're staying at the Space Hotel for the week and haven't talked to anyone who even knows what Pax is yet, so looking forward to the meeting and greeting :D@djkizza and @EggVillain on Twitter :)

• Options
    demoniquedemonique Registered User regular
    Maybe a tipple or two then, thanks guys. =) btw I'm @itsabeek on twitter. I shall be following #paxbeer avidly

• Options
    MortarionMortarion Registered User new member
    I'm flying in from Perth tonight, will be landing in Melb in the wee hours, but I'm keen to meet up.
    My internet access will be sporadic tho so best to PM me.

• Options
    FuzzyPredatorFuzzyPredator MelbourneRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Oh GOD! I've created a MONSTER! XD

@Mortarion: Best to rock up to the Transport Bar at 7pm and you'll get to meet us all!

FuzzyPredator on
  • Options
    MortarionMortarion Registered User new member
    Oh GOD! I've created a MONSTER! XD

@Mortarion: Best to rock up to the Transport Bar at 7pm and you'll get to meet us all!

how will I recognise you guys?

• Options
    GrimRetributi0nGrimRetributi0n WellingtonRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    So I have not only managed to arrive in Melbourne, find Federation square and am currently looking at Transport public bar so I shall see you at 7! Unless people are free now and somewhere around federation square now? Aussie number is 0421374407

GrimRetributi0n on
  • Options
    feralmasterferalmaster melbourneRegistered User regular
    Mortarion wrote: »
    how will I recognise you guys?

I stalked @fuzzypredator on youtube, look for a guy with a moustache.

I think also there will be loads of tweets with #paxbeer that might be a safer option.

posted by a carbon flavoured beer based life form
  • Options
    I'll be the guy with the mustache and wearing a leather jacket with a tie...

Oh god, someone stalked me on Youtube :o

• Options
    demoniquedemonique Registered User regular
    I'm in Melbourne finally. And my ears are a little blocked, but not in agony. I shall find this bar of which you speak I'm assuming there'll be a big group of confused looking people that I'll keep an eye peeled for?

• Options
    NerdlancerNerdlancer Registered User regular
    do i have to have any sort of familiarity with anyone to get in on these pre-pax beerings?

• Options
    feralmasterferalmaster melbourneRegistered User regular
    @nerdlancer None whatsoever, turn up have a chat with some random's and a drink.

posted by a carbon flavoured beer based life form
  • Options
    No! This is for one and all! Keep an eye out for me (wearing black, leather and a red tie)! And we'll make a group!

• Options
    GutterkisserGutterkisser Registered User regular
    I am also a random potentially looking for a #paxbeer this evening. No guarantee I'll be able to come and bring my unique brand of awkwardness to the mix, but I'm @gutterkisser on Twitter and will be loosely monitoring the above tag.

• Options
    zerochosenzerochosen WollongongRegistered User regular
    How did I just discover this?!? I've been on the enforcer forums way too much :-). Will try and track people down at Transport :-)

A webcomic by me: Enemy Agency
    http://www.enemy-agency.com
  • Options
    FoxeyFoxey Registered User regular
    Haha brilliant

Didnt even think about it till about half hour ago but there is a thread for us.

The wife and i and ourfriend should be ale to get there about 7. Ill be wearing a fruit fucker tshirt and a long black coat

• Options
    I will find you! Also, I am thinking that walking in and shouting out PAX! might work too! :P

• Options
    PG|OverlordPG|Overlord On the leftRegistered User new member
    edited September 2014
    Sorry this is last years post lol... my bad

PG|Overlord on
This discussion has been closed.