As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

StreetPass

philomglolphilomglol Melbourne, AUSRegistered User regular
I'm pretty sure I cleared over 400 today. That's some kind of record?

My finger hurts from holding down R

Love Pokemon? Coming to PAX Aus? Challenge the PAX Pokemon League!

• Options
    MortarionMortarion Registered User new member
    You must have missed a lot then, I only got about 120 before my 3DS batteries died :P

• Options
    philomglolphilomglol Melbourne, AUSRegistered User regular
    I would definitely have missed a tonne!

They have 3DS chargers in the handheld area in the Big Top, in case you try again tomorrow :)

Love Pokemon? Coming to PAX Aus? Challenge the PAX Pokemon League!
  • Options
    fantanoicefantanoice Quiet, please, it's snack time! Registered User regular
    Got 100 Encounters in a Day and my 2000th Mii Encounter on Friday, yeah boy! I bought the DLC just to see how far I would get during the PAX weekend. Also hoping I can finish off all the puzzles.

You'll get billions in the handheld area, the Nintendo area and, well, anywhere really.

tumblr_mnq25vklfY1qd673co1_250.pngtumblr_mnq25vklfY1qd673co2_250.png
  • Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Wish they were selling DS's onsite..im too lazy to go to EB and get one, but I felt so lonely in a sea of DS players :p

• Options
    ShanoreShanore Registered User regular
    I'm very sorry to anyone I recommended the Tacos to via streetpass, I recall that statement after leaving in a shoebox *clutches tummy*

• Options
    FuzzyPredatorFuzzyPredator MelbourneRegistered User regular
    I cleared over 920 after the 3 days! Also, I was the guy that kept telling the people to stop playing System Settings! It's not a very fun game!

• Options
    weenween Canberra, AustraliaRegistered User new member
    Wish they were selling DS's onsite..im too lazy to go to EB and get one, but I felt so lonely in a sea of DS players :p

I was much the same. Wanted a DS on the day, Nintendo weren't selling. Hoofed it into the city to get a 3DS with the free game they were advertising, all City EBs were sold out of the 3DS. Bought an XL instead and clocked 8 hours on the new Mario and Luigi. Wish i'd looked into this StreetPass thing while I was there. Ah well, Next year!

• Options
    DizrythmiaDizrythmia Registered User new member
    I also felt left out not owning a 3DS. Thanks to the wonders of technology I ordered one online while I was at the convention!!

This discussion has been closed.