As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Australian Youtubers Going To PAX Australia

Scooter98Scooter98 Registered User new member
edited January 2013 in PAX Australia
G'day Guys

I was wanting to know if there was any Australian Youtubers Going to Pax cause id love to meet them and share ideas and what not.

Thanks guys :)

zerzhul on

• Options
    hcwoolhcwool Registered User new member
    edited January 2013
    yep, i currently run a YT channel for tech stuff

itd be awesome to meet up with some other people!

zerzhul on
  • Options
    FPFr0styFPFr0sty Registered User regular
    I do think SamTimeNews will be going, as he is a melb person

• Options
    YugYug [ PAX Australia ] Content & Communications Manager AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I've gotten ALOT of emails from Youtubers, something should be organised where everyone can meet up and meet in person.

I like drinking, I like gaming, so I created the Mana Bar
    paxaus_sig.gif
    Facebook.com/PAXAus
    Twitter.com/PAXAus

• Options
    JaydenBJaydenB 2D & 3D Artist/Programmer/Co-Founder of Pathway Games Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I run a YouTube channel with various animations, machinima's and live-action short films I'm trying to build up.

Currently think I'm going pretty good, mainly because of my collaborations with various larger Machinima YouTubers :D

Also we should definitely have a set event for all of us tubers...

zerzhul on
    I make games an love doing it! Currently working on a 2D 3rd Person Stealth Game. And no that doesn't make sense, but it will when you see a preview ;)

YouTube: http://youtube.com/AtomicMonkeyPro (I don't upload anything to do with my games here)
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/JaydenBev (Neither here, but I'm gonna start soon)
    Dev-Blog: *Currently in the works!*
  • Options
    MikrioMikrio The most casual of clones MelbourneRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I got a small youtube channel just upload editing projects in my spare time, its all for fun don't plan on trying to make money off it i just like sharing what makes me happy, i would be down for a meet up.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    PheytPheyt Registered User new member
    edited January 2013
    I too have a small youtube channel that primarily uploads WoW videos. Not really pax related but close enough :D

zerzhul on
  • Options
    moham15moham15 Registered User new member
    edited January 2013
    I have a small YouTube which I just mainly upload news about games or just some commentaries. I am going to be heading to PAX so this will be awesome!

zerzhul on
  • Options
    skipgamerskipgamer Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I upload lots of random gaming stuff, just for fun really. I'm far from a youtuber but would to chat with some about how it all works.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    So this thread has been going for awhile and I've been him hawing over what to do with it. Posting about one's youtube channels and videos is actually against the rules, but I really don't want to shit on a legit meetup thread.

I think, to stick within the rules, we need to do the following:
    You can put a link to your youtube channel in your signature, that's perfectly within the rules of the forum. I'll go ahead and make that adjustment for everyone that's already posted.
    Linking to actual youtube videos, unless about pax, is off topic for this section of the forum, so I'm going to remove those links. The topic of this thread is the meetup at pax :) and I hope it's a successful meetup.

• Options
    FlaviousMCFlaviousMC FlaviousMC AustraliaRegistered User new member
    Yeah, I'm going to PAX! Maybe we could all meet up at restaurant near the showgrounds?

• Options
    TheStolenTacoTheStolenTaco Registered User new member
    BrenyBeast is coming, and MrCrayfish, I believe. They are the only big YouTubers I know of that will attend.

• Options
    pwnsweetpwnsweet Registered User new member
    I'm one of the 23 million Call of Duty Youtube commentators who will be attending PAX. I think it's a great idea to meet up. Someone who is originally from Melbourne organize something!

• Options
    FPFr0styFPFr0sty Registered User regular
    I say.... home make a badge, with both your youtube name, channel, and the little display pic you have for your channel... that way it would be easy to spot youtubers :P

• Options
    FruitSaladFruitSalad AustraliaRegistered User new member
    im going on the sunday and probably gonna vlog some of it as well :P

• Options
    MikrioMikrio The most casual of clones MelbourneRegistered User regular
    If a meetup ends up happening i would be down to attend joke around meet other youtubers ect sounds like some fun ^^. Would love to know if anyone in Melbourne makes anime music videos, among other edits.

• Options
    omzoomzo Thy Lord of Sir Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User new member
    I got a channel which is mainly for funny and creative gaming videos. So I am totally in! Someone make sure to let me know if this goes ahead! :D

• Options
    PaniquePanique PerthRegistered User new member
    I'll be there, all three days! Very very excited. I've had a few commenters who said they're going, too, so I'm looking forward to meeting anyone else!

http://youtube.com/superpaniland
    Subscribe for regular gaming news, reviews & discussions!
  • Options
    SushixSushix Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User new member
    I'll be attending Pax Friday & Saturday. Looking forward to seeing some other Youtubers there.

Minecraft Animator/Commentator: http://www.youtube.com/user/sushix
  • Options
    DangerDolanDangerDolan Registered User new member
    I'm there Friday, do a lot of WoW stuff, 5K subs, I can make grilled cheese sandwiches without burning my hands, I traditionally wear pants but it depends who I'm near at the time.
    Someone organise a thing so we can do stuff.

P.S Panique is winning the unspoken subscriber battle we have going in this thread

• Options
    EmpzorzEmpzorz Cyber Athlete Melbs "Gotham City"Registered User regular
    Wow so many awesome youtubers going ... If i can peel some time from official duties i would love to meet up and chew some phat !

-Empzorz
    "If a Pentakill went by any other name would it still be as sweet"
    Sig-.jpg
  • Options
    VivisectressVivisectress Registered User new member
    Yup, although my channel isn't gaming related. Been planning on it for a separate channel for gaming, but I've been sitting on it since 2010. So I don't think it's gonna happen. Haven't really got any good ideas for it, there are just so many good gaming channels already.

• Options
    SuperRoachSuperRoach BallaratRegistered User regular
    It'll be great to see some fellow commentators here :)

• Options
    SapphiremayoSapphiremayo Registered User new member
    I'm yet another Aussie Youtuber from the internet, I come in peace.

I have 2 gaming channels: one where I show the finer points in one particular game, the other is where I gather and force against their own will my friends to play random video games with me and record it for the funtime shenanigans.

It'd be great to meet other Youtubers, I'm attending Friday and Saturday.

• Options
    MajorFoleyMajorFoley Registered User new member
    I have a youtube channel and im currently considering a partner ship with N4gtv, i like to do video game walkthroughs myself and have even completed age of mythology on titan difficulty and trying to work on the expansion on the same difficulty. Chanells MajorFoley1

This discussion has been closed.