As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

FIXED: Mark forum read button and edit post button.

Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the HolyRegistered User regular
This seems to be new in the last few hours or so, but the function of double-clicking the icon beside a forum to mark all of its threads read seems to have disappeared.

Also, the Edit Post button now goes straight to the advanced editor rather than the inline version.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

EDIT: in fact, a whole bunch of little things seem to have been switched off or changed suddenly, like the forum tools and search dropdowns. Is this a server relief exercise or something?

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
Mr_Rose on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited August 2007
    neither happening to me

Tube on
  • Options
    JaninJanin Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    All working correctly for me. Did you disable Javascript in your browser?

Janin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Haven't had any of those problems.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I haven't changed anything at all since they were working six or seven hours ago. Hell I haven't even closed my browser since then. This is very weird.

Also, other vBulletin boards I use still work fine...

EDIT: Huh. Works fine in IE too. Now I just have to figure out why Firefox would kill the javascript here and nowhere else...

EDIT2: Apparently this was a caching problem. Skipping the cache fixed it, sorry for troubling you.
    Of course any suggestions as to why this happened/how to prevent it happening again would be gratefully received.

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.