As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Jerry Holkins smells good? Overheard at PAX

waylaidwaylaid Registered User regular
edited September 2006 in PAX Archive
Gamehelper's interview with Jerry aka Tycho's wife, Brenna at PAX:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4UksnFDgb8c

So that's how he gets Brenna.

Somebody oughta release Tycho's Underarm Deodarant soon.

"Of course my name's Rotwang! Why do you think I build a female android for?"
waylaid on

• OfficerOfficer Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    waylaid wrote:
    Gamehelper's interview with Jerry aka Tycho's wife, Brenna at PAX:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=4UksnFDgb8c

So that's how he gets Brenna.

Somebody oughta release Tycho's Underarm Deodarant soon.

Legend has it that he was dipped in moonbeams, dewdrops and ground up dictionaries as an infant. This solidified his pact with the gods, thus allowing him to possess a wit with a razor's edge, the eloquence of 1,000 orators and near-Herculian strength. The scent was a mere side-effect.

The legend goes on to say that he has phenomenal magical ability (Not to be confused with phenomenal cosmic power, he ain't a genie I think) and, if so inclined, could summon Cons 3x larger than PAX, he just doesn't feel like it.

Officer on
  • GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2006
    one time he farted and flowers instantly grew out of the ground where he was standing.

Grath on
    edited September 2006
    Grath wrote:
    one time he farted and flowers instantly grew out of the ground where he was standing.

I saw it! Tulips sprouted through the very concrete of the mean city streets.

Officer on
  • waylaidwaylaid Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Underneath that misshapen exterior, not only Jerry Holkins hide the talent that'll be an envy of a thousand scribes but an odor of musk & awesomeness that makes damsels weak in their knees and fall prey to his charm.

My God, Tycho does smell good!

waylaid on
    "Of course my name's Rotwang! Why do you think I build a female android for?"
  • GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2006
    One time a terrorist was going to blow up a building Jerry was in when he was a baby. Just as he was about to blow up the building Baby Jerry needed a diaper change. The terrorist smelled this and was so moved that not only did he not blow up the building but he went on to invent the HD tv.

Also one time Chuck norris was going to roundhouse kick Jerry but his foot just couldn't bring itself to strike something so delightfully fragrant so instead Chuck Norris hugged him. This is the only hug Mr Norris has ever given.

Grath on
  • QuethalQuethal The Infrequent OaklandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Oh, Dead Lord, please do not allow this to be an internet meme. If you have any kind fiber in your vast omniscient self, you will kill this now.

Quethal on
    edited September 2006
    Twice a day, Jerry takes off his cloths and bathes in the waters of Lake Minnetonka. Because he has followed the advice of Prince, he constantly smells like any purple flower he wishes at any given moment. Given his unique body chemistry, owing to the fact he has bathed properly in the correct waters, he also is capable of repelling large predaters. His skin also now produces natural pesticides that reactively destroy any insect foolish enough to think itself worthy to taste his flesh.

Officer on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Recruit wrote:
    and near-Herculian strength.

But, last year Mike beat him in arm wrestling.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • doublehawk00doublehawk00 Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Raiden333 wrote:
    Recruit wrote:

If Jerry hadn't thrown the match he might have accidentally snapped off Mike's arm.

doublehawk00 on
    edited September 2006
    Raiden333 wrote:
    Recruit wrote:

If Jerry hadn't thrown the match he might have accidentally snapped off Mike's arm.

Yeah, haven't you ever heard of being good to your friends? Jerry is the best at that too, in case you didn't know. He once squeezed the friendship out of the Care Bears and drank it, that was what made him so good at it.

Now that he has the Fruit Fucker, he can juice the Care Bears without having the leave his mighty throne of skulls.

Officer on
    edited September 2006
    Axe body spray is made out of his sweat. Tag is made out of Mike's, thats why its not as good.

Grath on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2006
    Grath wrote:
    Axe body spray is made out of his sweat. Tag is made out of Mike's, thats why its not as good.

I thought you said that he smelled good.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
    edited September 2006
    Well axe used to be decent but the commercials were actually true cases so they had to stop using Jerry's sweat to make it. There are approximately 3200 children today that are here because of Jerry's fragrance.

Grath on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2006
    Nice recovery. :^:

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • tmonkeytmonkey Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Jerry has to shower everyday or his own natural scent become overwhelming and causes all the animals in the area to want to mate.

When he was younger he didn't shower for a week, and went to the zoo. That year the zoo reported record births amongst it's animals.

tmonkey on
    edited September 2006
    Jerry has to wear a second skin, almost a laminate, in order to reduce the strength of his musk. Without this protective, restrictive encasement, his musk would permeate the olfactory senses of everyone within a quarter mile and cause a rampant increase in sexual activity, culminating in riots, mass orgies and, eventually, the appearance of a lone outsider eunich on the prowl for some revenge, after his sister has dectuplets, killing her.

He will then hunt for Jerry in the hopes of ending the madness. In the end, Jerry will seduce the outlaw by accident, and break his heart. The man will promptly die of a heartache. A mighty big heartache.

Officer on
  • SamyelSamyel Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I think this thread proves that "scent" is an inadequet word. I suggest we use the term "musk" in future.

Samyel on
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity."
  • WazWaz Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Samyel wrote:
    I think this thread proves that "scent" is an inadequet word. I suggest we use the term "musk" in future.

Seconded.

Waz on
  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Or, y'know, motherfucker has a way with words.

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
This discussion has been closed.