As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Animal Crossing] Please update for September

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Rafflesia, the rotten meat plant.

Punishment for all the stuff spread over the ground.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    You know how you get a Jacobs Ladder when your town is perfect? That's what you get when it's got the worst possible rating.

• VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Cullen wrote: »
    Just want to say thanks to the fossil fairy who buried two fossils I didn't have outside my house last night.

It's what I do. Selling them seems so... unnecessary.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Whatever website that says that rare mushrooms don't leave a mark when growing underground is incorrect. Found one this morning and there was indeed a usual "there is something buried" mark right above it. Will save me from having to dig around all my stumps every day.

There's eleven furniture pieces for each furniture series this time around, and plus wall and floor makes thirteen. Some websites/wikis may be outdated (previous versions of AC had less furniture per series).

Also, is it storming in everyone's town today? I got a 'letter from mom' saying that this was the day she was going to attempt swimming again, and thought it dreadfully hilarious that it was thundering.

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Downloaded this last night. The town of Thessia is open for business! Now accepting residential applications for sexy blue alien women. No Batarians...

First night wasn't too eventful. It was 10PM when I started the game up, so most of the stores were closed. Tom Nook set me up with a plot, and a moldy tent. They told me I was mayor, and made me plant a tree. Went around meeting my neighbors, and met this hippo named Bertha. She creeps me out, and so does her house... no bed, just surgical chairs, and a big fish. I sent her a letter telling her that she needs to never talk to me. I will also post a notice on the board by the train station.

I wanted to do some mayor things, but I guess I can't do anything yet. Isabelle's in love with me or something. Bringing me gifts and swooning over the seashell I got for her. I immediately sold that lantern she gave me, since I got a sweet palm tree lamp in the mail for free. I spent the rest of my time collecting cherries, and stealing flowers from around peoples' houses to sell at the recycle place until they closed.

Brought my 3DS to work with me today to see if I can sneak in some time with the game. I want to at least get myself set up with some tools to do things. Maybe see about getting a new outfit.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
    edited July 2013
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    I wanted to do some mayor things, but I guess I can't do anything yet. Isabelle's in love with me or something. Bringing me gifts and swooning over the seashell I got for her. I immediately sold that lantern she gave me, since I got a sweet palm tree lamp in the mail for free. I spent the rest of my time collecting cherries, and stealing flowers from around peoples' houses to sell at the recycle place until they closed.

Keep doing favors for Isabelle until she gives you a watering can. You can also get a net or fishing rod out of it, but you might want to wait to see which one is available at Nookling Junction first.

Vyolynce on
    nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
  • Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    So I had this dog camping in my town, and I wanted to convince him to move in so my town has ten people.

So he offers to play rock/paper/scissors to get him to move in. If I lose he wants my watering can. He wins. :(
    I try again. This time he wants my diving suit. I lose again. I suddenly feel like I'm getting swindled here.

He then agreed to move to my town....I think it's because he prefers to have a sucker as a mayor. :(

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
    Ok, so my turnips went from 103-120 this morning. Spike this afternoon maybe.

It's been an interesting trend.

137-125-122-103-120-???-profit!

PSN - Brainiac_8
    Add me!
    I... should not have brought this to work.

How do you go about designing your own patterns for flags n clothes? Do you design them at the clothing store? Speaking of... they should finally be open now, BRB! :P

I'm not getting any real work done today...

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    I... should not have brought this to work.

How do you go about designing your own patterns for flags n clothes?

When you hit 'x' to bring up your inventory, there's a tab with a pencil on it. Click on any of the patterns currently there and you can change it up all you want.

3DS: 4871-3908-4971
    Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
    PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
    Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.
  • EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    So I went around shaking the trees in my town last night, up 'til now I was just collecting fruit.
    I found a lot of money, two pieces of furniture, and got stung 5 times.
    Those bees are crazy! I kept forgetting to hold 'R' as I ran away, so I never had the time to turn around and catch them. My goal for today is to catch at least two of the swarms.

3DS: 4871-3908-4971
    Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
    PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
    Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    I am hoping for good Turnip prices today or I'm going to feel silly spending the last 45 minutes swapping inventory between my main and my mule.

@Skull2185, @Legoman, @ben_bot, @SilverWind and @lpburk2 - If you want to add me my code is 2938-6074-2306 and I all ready added you all.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
    Two bits of furniture everyday as long as you have enough non-fruit trees!

Once you've caught yourself a bee you can cheat your way out of the hassle of them by opening your town gates, which makes bees disappear but bells and furniture remain.

MhCw7nZ.gif
    Oh yes

I just made a sweet sweet N7 pattern. Rockin it on my shirt and town flag :D

@Toxic Toys I'll add you when I get home. My 3DS doesn't wanna play nice with the WiFi here... (I was planning on adding you anyway because you're rocking nerdcore links in your sig ;D)

• nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    Two bits of furniture everyday as long as you have enough non-fruit trees!

Once you've caught yourself a bee you can cheat your way out of the hassle of them by opening your town gates, which makes bees disappear but bells and furniture remain.

Why did I not know this??? My neighbors make fun of my bee stings every single day... I couldn't sleep last night, so I did three island runs. Thanks to however is the mayor of Gallifrey for leaving their town open. I got very jealous of their town set up... Retail was so close to the train station, and mine is so far away.

• Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    Rami wrote: »
    So it turns out I was wrong about having some of my sets completed. Sleek apparently has 12 items; two different types of chair. I have the small round one but need the other. For the astro set I'm missing the bed, table and closet.

I'm also looking for pretty much anything in the classic or rococo sets. Just holding stuff will be fine, I don't mind waiting to order things in myself.

I'm at about 147,000 HHA anyway but I like to have the full thing.

All I have for astro is the wall and floor. Sleek is just as sparse for me.

I do have classic: carpet, clock, sofa, vanity, wall, and wall shelf.
    For rococo: lamp, shelf, wall, and wardrobe.
    These are all to be ordered upon request, of course. I doubt I have any in my main inventory since I can order it all, and you were by last night, so if you didn't find it on the ground, I didn't have it in inventory anymore.
    But I'd be happy to order anything you want from those sets that I have. :)

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • MasterOfPupetsMasterOfPupets Registered User regular
    My morning turnip price was 130, so I'm almost definately on the small spike pattern. Should max out this afternoon. I'll be happy with 250+ unless someone gets better.

XBL = MoP54
    PSN = PessimistMaximus
    camo_sig2.png
  • Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    I'm above 600 today and have a meteor shower tonight.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Wrong thread

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • neuroticsilenceneuroticsilence PDXRegistered User regular
    @SilverWind: I've got a crazy lightning storm this morning. Too bad they don't actually let me see the lightning!

3DS Friend code: 2020-1039-6884
    b2f88qjay83l.png
  • TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    @Xenogears of Bore is that your afternoon price? If so, I would appreciate you letting me come sell with you before I have to go to work. My code is 1977-0225-4258

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
    602 is my afternoon price.

So, what I'm learning here is that Turnips is srs bizness and I should be farming Turnips ASAP?

602 is my afternoon price.

are you open now Xeno?

PSN - Brainiac_8
    Add me!
    I will be open in ten minutes.

I will be open in ten minutes.

awesome, thanks buddy!

PSN - Brainiac_8
    Add me!
  • MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Sweet, I will try to sneak away after my morning meeting to come over and sell.

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
    edited July 2013
    @Xenogears of Bore can you add me? 0473 7774 3652. I'll be by later in the afternoon if you're available.

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    What is your town's name Xeno?

PSN - Brainiac_8
    Add me!
    @toxic toys added you back ! Am totally tethering my 3ds to my phone at the moment for animal crossing antics. :D

signature.png
  • Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    In trying to speed ahead a month for the eventual disappearance for the month of October, if I happen upon a fantastic turnip price, would people be opposed to selling in my town?

Rafflesia, the rotten meat plant.

Punishment for all the stuff spread over the ground.

The real punishment was reading that wiki page, then watching the linked movies about it at the bottom of said wiki pages.
    Ugh...Omnar2 is opening in a little bit after I finish buying out all my shops, dropping the items in an organized fashion, and taking a shower...seriously, those rafflesia videos are gross.

Another excellent Awkward Zombie on ACNL. I have done this to so many of my townies...

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    Thanks Xeno, I left you a couple presents by your house!

PSN - Brainiac_8
    Add me!
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »
    What is your town's name Xeno?

hometown.

• MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    haha, totally full. Congrats on being the prettiest.

I'll keep checking back.

-edit-

Boooo, work internet blocks me. Are you planning on leaving it open for a while? I can run to like, Starbucks later if I have to.

My home internet is down this week... stupid AT&T.

MuddBudd on
    There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    @Xenogears of Bore - Thank you so much! I left you a tip near the solar panel and coffee shop.

@Jam Warrior Got 3 beacon fire torches for you, just left me know when and where.

I'm going to try to get better then 35,000 with HHA. I'm looking for the following item.
    Alpine Wall

Classic Bed
    Classic Buffet
    Classic Chair
    Classic Clock
    Classic Vanity
    Classic Wardrobe
    Classic Wall
    Classic Carpet

Exotic Bed
    Exotic Bureau
    Exotic Chest
    Exotic Lamp
    Exotic Wall Shelf

Kitchen Corner

Lovely Armoire
    Lovely Doll
    Lovely End Table
    Lovely Kitchen
    Lovely Vanity
    Lovely Wall Clock
    Lovely Wall

Modern Cabinet
    Modern Desk
    Modern Lamp
    Modern Table
    Modern Wall Clock
    Modern Wall
    Modern Tile

edited July 2013
    Cool. I'm off out shortly but will leave my town open. Thanks!

Can you bury or post them? Paranoid about town rating!

Also I haven't hit my shops yet so please don't buy them out.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
    Cool. I'm off out shortly but will leave my town open. Thanks!

Can you bury or post them? Paranoid about town rating!

Also I haven't hit my shops yet so please don't buy them out.
    I'll bury them by your house.
    Anything you can help out with on my list would be awesome. Even if I can just touch it.

I'm mildly bothered that Thonky has only 87 of 91 KK songs listed.