As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[No Right Answer] In SE++ (Best Revenge-Fueled Badass Ever)

1121314151618»

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Also, where the hell is TLB? How has Paul Kersey not been mentioned.

Death Wish motherfuckers!

He had a mental breakdown and posted a thread full of shit.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Frank Castle. Or Will Munny.

But my vote goes to Inigo Montoya.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    Also, where the hell is TLB? How has Paul Kersey not been mentioned.

Death Wish motherfuckers!

He had a mental breakdown and posted a thread full of shit.

Well, the mental breakdown is debatable

But he did just start a podcast for Camp Counseling!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Also I'm with @HyperBallad, I was going to come in and say I Spit On Your Grave.

And as the horrifying "OH NOOOOO" candidate, Oh Taesu from Oldboy or the main character from Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance. The protagonist of Sympathy for Lady Vengeance doesn't really have the same "OHH NOOOO" but she's good too.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    denzel washington in man on fire
    inigo montoya
    bill munny
    vhailor

• Options
    Man I kinda forgot how much I like Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

Movie time!

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    so the argument about 'who is the best revenge badass' comes down to wolverine and kratos?

this series isn't like, some kind of long format satire about nerds lacking perspective is it

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Obviously, the answer is Batman.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Oh.

Yeah that's a good one.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Ogami Itto wasn't really revenge-fueled as such, but if he was then he would be the ultimate personification of the archetype

As-is I'm still gonna need to give it to Eastwood from Pale Rider

Or, you know, Mako Mori

This might be the whisky talking, but Ogami Itto is so much fueled by revenge that he fucking councils other people who are out for revenge.

He invented goddamn hand grenades so his kid could get in on the revenge.

The Yagyu are dicks!

Well yeah he was out to kill all of them

But he didn't have a personal grudge over it, and he loved the patriarch Yagyu like a brother

It was more about restoring his family name than it was about revenge. Very little malice

Edit:

Actually you know what fine

Ogami Itto is pretty much the Patron Saint of Revenge

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Obviously, the answer is Batman.

Who?

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    vhailor

Yeah. YEAH.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    No Right...it's DanNo Right...it's Dan Registered User new member
    Hey Owenashi! Hey Owenashi! Hey Owenashi! Hey Owenashi!

This is Dan, from No Right Answer. I was perusing the internets for images to edit this week's episode and I stumbled upon your thread. Thanks for stirring up interest in our show, I'm glad you find our debates enjoyable!

I hope you see this, keep up the good work and so will we!