As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat][WITTINESS GOES HERE]

• LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    My college doesn't take labor day off.

I feel like I want some Teamsters with crow bars to smash up the place on behalf of the Labor movement.

When is Labour Day in the US? Does it match up to Labour Day in Canada?

LaOs on
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    LaOs wrote: »

I feel like I want some Teamsters with crow bars to smash up the place on behalf of the Labor movement.

First off, it's labor m8, but I think it's the first Monday of September for both of us I guess.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
    edited August 2007
    Malkor wrote: »

First off, it's labor m8, but I think it's the first Monday of September for both of us I guess.

Well, at least you got the date right.

LaOs on
  • sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited August 2007
    Man, guys. So, the other day, I'm walking around campus and this girl walks by me, and she told me with her eyes to take off my pants, dudes.

We were just walking past each other on our way to classes, but I feel like I should have stopped and said something. Or maybe taken off my pants. What's the proper course of action in such a scenario?

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited August 2007
    Statement: Remove your pants and reveal your fleshy appendage, meatbag.

Echo on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Aemilius wrote: »
    Man, guys. So, the other day, I'm walking around campus and this girl walks by me, and she told me to take off my pants with her eyes, dudes.

We were just walking past each other on our way to classes, but I feel like I should have stopped and said something. Or maybe taken off my pants. What's the proper course of action in such a scenario?
    It’s the beard, man. I guess you could’ve done a pelvic thrust.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
    edited August 2007
    Man, guys. So, the other day, I'm walking around campus and this girl walks by me, and she told me to take off my pants with her eyes, dudes.

Next time you see her smile and say 'Hi'. Repeat this until she either says 'hi' back or gives you an acquaintence wave. Follow up by conversing with her. Don't be creepy about it.

Malkor on
    edited August 2007
    stilist wrote: »

It’s the beard, man. I guess you could’ve done a pelvic thrust.

Dude, I totally don't have a beard anymore. Check my facebook, Jordan Cole. I'm workin' some hot stubble though. I'm like a lumberjack. Except even sexier.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
    edited August 2007
    Echo wrote: »

Girl advice from the guy who's sure he has Aspergers...how can I lose?

sdrawkcaB emaN on
    edited August 2007
    showerob7.jpg

stilist on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007

Seek medical attention for being delusional.

Dynagrip on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited August 2007

Actually, I'm just near-Aspergers. Got it on paper. :P

Echo on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

I can't discern whether you're HK or Aaron. :P

Haphazard on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007

:winky:

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited August 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »

:cry:

What did I ever to do you, Dyna?

...Oh.

Right. Well, carry on then.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
    edited August 2007

See, that's almost worse, because now you don't have a medical excuse.

"Hey, let's have sex!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Aspergers. It's a serious disorder. Thanks for ridiculing it, though."

"Ohmygosh. I'm so sorry. If we had sex would that make it up to you?"

sdrawkcaB emaN on
    edited August 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    showerob7.jpg

Man, that's cold!

LaOs on
    edited August 2007

His advice is sound. Just say Hi next time you cross paths. Repeat until she says it back. Repeat exchanging greetings until conversation starts. Pretty simple stuff.

LaOs on
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

See, that's almost worse, because now you don't have a medical excuse.

"Hey, let's have sex!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Aspergers. It's a serious disorder. Thanks for ridiculing it, though."

"Ohmygosh. I'm so sorry. If we had sex would that make it up to you?"

Very few think aspergers is a serious condition even now, I don't see much changing between the two diagnoses.

Leitner on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Keeping a happy girlfriend for an entire day is kinda hard. If she was a sim, I would probably look hard for the "free will" function.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited August 2007
    Keeping a happy girlfriend for an entire day is kinda hard. If she was a sim, I would probably look hard for the "free will" function.

To turn it on or off?

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007

...Oh.

I believe in a First Strike policy.

Dynagrip on
    edited August 2007

...Oh.

I believe in a First Strike policy.

Damn right you do. :winky:

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So I've gotten home drunk and I have a shitload of work to do by the end of tomorrow. I can either sober up and work now, or go to sleep and work in the morning. I have a feeling I'm fucked either way.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

edited August 2007

To turn it on or off?

Probably keep it on, but I would seriously consider turning it off for a day.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited August 2007
    evilbob wrote: »
    So I've gotten home drunk and I have a shitload of work to do by the end of tomorrow. I can either sober up and work now, or go to sleep and work in the morning. I have a feeling I'm fucked either way.

What do you have to do? That has serious weight here.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

How? Does she close an eyelid on your zipper and pull it down? Then... how do you undo the button with your eyes? Man, taking off your pants with her eyes sounds horribly painful.

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited August 2007

A vibrations assignment, an auto control assignment and a mechatronics assignment.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

edited August 2007
    Richy wrote: »

How? Does she close an eyelid on your zipper and pull it down? Then... how do you undo the button with your eyes? Man, taking off your pants with her eyes sounds horribly painful.

You fail at literalism.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
    edited August 2007
    I'm gonna go microwave a pizza before I decide what to do.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

edited August 2007

There ya go bub, keep procrastinating.

Malkor on
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

What on earth do you do?

Or do you just pick moody women or something?

Janson on
    edited August 2007

Maybe that's why you have such difficulty with the ladies, Richy.

LaOs on
    edited August 2007

You fail at literalism.

You fail at grammar and clarity.

LaOs on
    edited August 2007

Sounds like a good plan to me. That could be because I'm hungry now, though.

[Edit]
    Oops! Three in a row. Time to work a bit more...

LaOs on
    edited August 2007
    A vibrations assignment, an auto control assignment and a mechatronics assignment.
    So you’re a teledildonics researcher.

stilist on
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I was going to go to bed but I feel I need to stop fuming over that article The Great Iraq Swindle first.

electricitylikesme on
    edited August 2007
    Cherry cough-drops have a vile aftertaste, reminiscent of cherries.

stilist on
    edited August 2007
    Man, guys. So, the other day, I'm walking around campus and this girl walks by me, and she told me with her eyes to take off my pants, dudes.

You fail at literalism.

You fail at grammar and clarity.

How is "She told me" grammatically incorrect, or unclear?

-20 Snark points for the both of you. See me after class.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
    edited August 2007
    Janson wrote: »

What on earth do you do?

Or do you just pick moody women or something?

Nah. She just has a broken sarcasm detector.

Zen Vulgarity on
This discussion has been closed.