As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SE++ Bans and Infractions

2»

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    Charles Kinbote has been temporarily banned for spamming the MOBA thread with bizarre bullshit. He'll be unbanned if/when he calms down and stops acting like a jackass. So never, probably.

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Just in case it needs to be reiterated, please don't post youtube or vimeo links to full episodes or movies. No particular reason other than we don't want you spending that much time on this site. Go outside, walk around once in a while. Lord knows you could use the exercise.

Also plausible fair use, I guess, but mainly we're just looking out for your health.

8406wWN.png
    edited June 2015
    Tube was warned for this.
    Stop clicking on the reaction buttons, dickheads.

Blackbird SR-71C on
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2014
    Rankenphile was warned for this.
    Allow me to present to you a mystery, a puzzle for the ages.

Member Wirehead26 has been participating on this forum since 2008 -- fully five years at the time of this writing, and in this time he has created upwards of 21,000 different posts.

And yet, somehow, against all odds, he is utterly and completely unable to read!

How can this be, friends, that one could create such a wide body of work, to continue to write and participate in a community made almost exclusively of the written word, and not be able to read? Not your posts, not his own posts, and most definitely not the very post I made above not three days ago?

Truly it is a mystery. Let the sages and great minds of our future ponder it, for we few meek mortals shall never comprehend such a troubling riddle.

colawars on
    8406wWN.png
    edited August 2014
    Dongs Galore posted Not a Webcomic in the Webcomics Only thread, literally three posts into it.

What a dummy.

Moriveth on
    8406wWN.png
    edited July 2014
    Pixelmonkey has been banned for posting under an alt

Thetheroo on
    edited July 2014
    DDV has requested a ban. This ban is in no way punitive.

Hermano on
    edited March 2015
    Raneados returned! Good for him! He's not allowed to though, until he fulfils his Solid Saints obligations.

Tox on
    edited March 2015
    You still can't use reactions in this thread, dumb dumbs.

Houk the Namebringer on
    Fyndir requested a break.

edited October 2015
    Clint Eastwood is taking a break on request

CaptainNemo on
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Langly is taking a break

YL9WnCY.png
  • A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2016
    A duck! was warned for this.
    Chincymcchilla ended up with a temp ban due to accumulated points, with the final points earned due to posting an image over 500k. If I'll infract my own wife for it I'll definitely infract one of you lot.

A duck! on
    @Abracadaniel is banned on request.

edited April 2016
    A duck! was warned for this.
    Tube wrote: »
    @Abracadaniel is banned on request.

How many people requested it?

Mysst on
    edited April 2016
    Tube wrote: »
    You still can't use reactions in this thread, dumb dumbs.

KetBra on
    8406wWN.png
    edited December 2016
    SomeStickGuy was infracted for talking about anime, despite admitting he knew about the rule and would be willing to "to take the hit for it".

Just because you don't agree with a rule doesn't make you immune to it.

And really, that's the hill you're choosing to die on?

Couscous on
    8406wWN.png
    Butters requested a ban

Trace ate an infraction for bragging about being a super cool drug haver.

Hey, everybody?

Nobody gives a fuck how super high you are. It's tiresome and not in the least bit impressive.

8406wWN.png
    edited May 2018
    Metalbourne has been permanently banned for continuing her pattern of abuse towards the moderation staff. My PM box is open if anyone has any questions.

Angelina on
    HyperBallad has requested a ban

edited July 2018
    Smof is also taking some voluntary time off

Randy Butternubbs on
    edited November 2018
    Clint Eastwood has been banned for a hilarious joke about concentration camps

SCREECH OF THE FARG on
    edited January 2019
    Rorshach Kringle has requested a temporary ban.

Please note: we're trying to move away from doing this.

Wassermelone on
    edited March 2019
    I Needed A Gnome To Post is taking the rest of the holiday off due to repeated violent threats. This kind of speech puts our entire community in jeopardy and is absolutely unacceptable.

Blueblue is in jail. I am not interested in people carrying water or “we’ll actually”ing on behalf of white supremacists on this forum, and this will be the closest to a warning that you receive before being permanently banned.

Masamune42 on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Absalon has been permanently banned for racism.

Many, many people were infracted for posting in the Thursday thread on Friday.

This discussion has been closed.