As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat][WITTINESS GOES HERE]

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Superglue will solve all your problems.

In other news, no matter which way I slice it, fuck APEC protesters.

electricitylikesme on
  • LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    The Cat wrote: »
    someone needs duct tape :o

I used to have it in white, too.

LaOs on
  • Target PracticeTarget Practice Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    That picture makes me sad

The good times are over! D:

Target Practice on
    sig.gif
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Well, I wanted to get one of those new red and black DS Lites anyway. This is a good excuse.

Unfortunately, it means I'm gonna have to hold off getting a PSP. I was going to get one of the Slim ones when they came out next month.

If you know someone with a homebrew enabled psp, try and get a bricked one off of ebay or something on the cheap and use the pandora battery thing to make it work again.

BARGAIN$$$

Apothe0sis on
    edited August 2007
    Zot wrote: »
    Man, I was playing EBA when my Hinge cracked off too.

hi5!

Funny thing is, it wasn't the part of the hinge with the crack. It's the other side. And I wasn't playing it.

I think what happened is that I slipped on a piece of paper or something (We have wood floors, so everything is slip-capable) while I was trying to plug it in, tried to catch myself, and wound up putting a lot of weight on the DS. All I know is that all of the sudden it had come apart in two pieces.

Target Practice on
    sig.gif
    edited August 2007
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Well, I wanted to get one of those new red and black DS Lites anyway. This is a good excuse.

Unfortunately, it means I'm gonna have to hold off getting a PSP. I was going to get one of the Slim ones when they came out next month.

If you know someone with a homebrew enabled psp, try and get a bricked one off of ebay or something on the cheap and use the pandora battery thing to make it work again.

BARGAIN$$$
    ...but I wanted the slim one. It comes in Silver. And it's smaller. And has a brighter screen and better battery life. And TV Out.

Besides, I don't buy electronics used if I can help it.

Target Practice on
    sig.gif
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

BARGAIN$$$
    ...but I wanted the slim one. It comes in Silver. And it's smaller. And has a brighter screen and better battery life. And TV Out.

WELLOKTHENSEEIFITYRYANDHELPYOUSAVEMONEYEVERAGAIN

Apothe0sis on
    edited August 2007

BARGAIN$$$

WELLOKTHENSEEIFITYRYANDHELPYOUSAVEMONEYEVERAGAIN
    Okay, I guess I'll see

Target Practice on
    sig.gif
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Zot wrote: »
    Man, I was playing EBA when my Hinge cracked off too.

hi5!

Funny thing is, it wasn't the part of the hinge with the crack. It's the other side. And I wasn't playing it.

I think what happened is that I slipped on a piece of paper or something (We have wood floors, so everything is slip-capable) while I was trying to plug it in, tried to catch myself, and wound up putting a lot of weight on the DS. All I know is that all of the sudden it had come apart in two pieces.

I think I accidentally stepped on mine. Mine was on the other side as well, but the power LED didn't crack off with it. The sad part is that my Wii just quit functioning properly too:x

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
    edited August 2007
    I just wish the red DS Lite were ALL red. I don't like this half one color, half another crap.

Target Practice on
    sig.gif
  • VeegeezeeVeegeezee Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I wish there was a matte black version. Like, Thinkpad lid texture.

Veegeezee on
    edited August 2007
    VGZ, I just noticed what your av/title/location are

Hi5

Tribes was easily the most fun I've had with a multiplayer game. There hasn't been a better one before or since, in my judgment.

Target Practice on
    sig.gif
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I would kill all of your mothers for a sno-cone right about now.

Also, I wish to create a thread titled: "Shame! A thread on individual failure."

Gim on
  • flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    When did Soulseek start sucking so much? I remember when it used to be awesome. Like, not too long ago.

flamebroiledchicken on
    y59kydgzuja4.png
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    Elki wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Speaking of that, does anyone know when Microsoft will start using the 65 nm chips?

They have not been drawn to comment.

Why is your name different now, Elks?

TELL ME

It's a really funny story, but I can't.
    I'm just going to make sure to always address you as Elkamil so that if one of your real life friends starts looking for your posts again they'll be able to find you easily.

Dynagrip on
    edited August 2007
    VGZ, I just noticed what your av/title/location are

Hi5

Tribes was easily the most fun I've had with a multiplayer game. There hasn't been a better one before or since, in my judgment.

Danke. I must say, I agree. :P

Veegeezee on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    Tribes was awesome although I had some trouble with weapon accuracy. That disc weapon was cool though.

Dynagrip on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    old school hip hop :)

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Shit.

Oblivion.

Do I give my character a first and last name or just a first name?

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I DONT KNOW MAN I CANT DEAL WITH NAMING CHARACTERS ITS SO MUCH PRESSURE AND I CANT TAKE IT

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Low KeyLow Key Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Gim wrote: »

Also, I wish to create a thread titled: "Shame! A thread on individual failure."

I could fill that one up so much faster. None of the useful stuff I've done in life has made me particularly proud.

"Well, I did pretty well in school this one time. And I saved some girl's life maybe."

Low Key on
    edited August 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Tribes was awesome although I had some trouble with weapon accuracy. That disc weapon was cool though.

Spinfusor. Yeah, that was the weapon pretty much everyone carried around.

I would think most of the trouble with accuracy would stem from the fact that dialup was still in wide use when Tribes was popular.

Target Practice on
    sig.gif
    edited August 2007
    Damn Shazkar, you need some more Gamerscore.

Drez on
    edited August 2007
    Drez wrote: »
    Shit.

Oblivion.

Do I give my character a first and last name or just a first name?

Give him a name and title.

Like "Argajar the Adventurer"

or "Hot Female in Armor Bikini #4"

or "Conan the Barbarian"

Target Practice on
    sig.gif
    edited August 2007

Yo man, I bought the Xbox like YESTERDAY

Or maybe the day before

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
    edited August 2007
    Low Key wrote: »

I could fill that one up so much faster. None of the useful stuff I've done in life has made me particularly proud.

"Well, I did pretty well in school this one time. And I saved some girl's life maybe."

I know.

"I took the high road a few times. I shared my lunch with another kid in middle school regularly."

Gim on
    edited August 2007

Or maybe the day before

You see my Gamerscore?

I got that today.

While I was at work.

Nowhere near my X360.

Drez on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
    edited August 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »

Spinfusor. Yeah, that was the weapon pretty much everyone carried around.

I would think most of the trouble with accuracy would stem from the fact that dialup was still in wide use when Tribes was popular.

My friends were just starting to get cable modems at the time. The difference was unbelievable; after playing enough to hold your own on a 56k connection, the switch to cable was like trading your moped in for a Ducati.

Veegeezee on
    edited August 2007

I know.

"I took the high road a few times. I shared my lunch with another kid in middle school regularly."

"Five times in one night."

Low Key on
    edited August 2007

Or maybe the day before

You see my Gamerscore?

I got that today.

While I was at work.

Nowhere near my X360.

Well that is some crazy voodoo shit right there

Fuckin' witch

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
    edited August 2007

I know.

"One time over five nights."

Gim on
  • One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hm. My cable TV cable is entirely too short, but that is easily fixed later. But now, Mythbusters. WOOO!

One Thousand Cables on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I would be all over a shame thread

nexuscrawler on
    edited August 2007
    Hm. My cable TV cable is entirely too short, but that is easily fixed later. But now, Mythbusters. WOOO!
    It's superhero myths!

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
    edited August 2007

I know.

"Took three people to remove it after I'd jammed it in"

Low Key on
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Fuck! My DS Lite just broke.

Odd thing about it is that it wasn't the infamous hinge crack that just did it in. The part where the power LEDs are just broke off on me.
    Tis a simple matter of powering your DS with the souls of the fallen. But you'll need a corrupted heart and a full moon.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
    edited August 2007

I know.

Six times! Booyah!

sixtimes.gif

Target Practice on
    sig.gif
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited August 2007

I know.

"My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks."

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
    edited August 2007
    There is probably a guinness type world record for the number of dicks held in one mouth, somewhere out there huh?

That is a strange thought.

Low Key on
This discussion has been closed.