As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat][WITTINESS GOES HERE]

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Thinatos wrote: »
    Sorry, but that was terrifying.

I wonder what he was talking about?
    My host brother when I was in France used to talk in his sleep in 3 different languages.

... i wish i could do that.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    soooo

I told my boyfriend that I got real drunk and fooled around with a dude at a party. I felt horrible about this for some time. Completely and utterly.

and he said

"if i'm not there next time I'll be super pissed."

Oh you gays.

That probably has something to do with it.

If a hot dude walks by both our heads turn, after all.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    "That show 'The Amazing Race'--is that about white people?"

:lol:

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Ahahaha.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    gundam470 wrote: »
    "That show 'The Amazing Race'--is that about white people?"

:lol:

I was the fan of the grannies.

The white grannies

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    'sup folks?

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    LindenLinden Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hello, everyone.

And Feral.

Linden on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I suspect that there really isn't much in the way of "everyone" here.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Morning. Hey, Feral. Thanks for the late answer.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    you would be largely correct feral

hmmm

one more episode of arrested development, then bed.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I lent my first season AD box set to a friend yesterday. I'm quite curious what he'll have to say about it.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Bad news, Haps.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    What? What's up?

:|

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I love cartoon gim's eyes

It looks like he's wearing sunglasses.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I did not have carrot cake today. Nor did I dream of fucking one last night.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    It's the drugs, there were no sunglasses involved, Eddy. :P

Edit: :(

Wait! That's not necessarily bad. What did you dream of?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I don't remember, which is usually a good thing.

Gim on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    where the goddamned fuck is my motherfucking fucking video card you fuckers!?

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    So I started to get fatigued while driving and decided that I should probably pull over and get a cheap motel room to crash in.

And now I can't sleep.

Fuckers.

Feral on

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So, after going into my local EB 2 days ago and asking what was up with the Elite and if there was much buzz about it, if I should bother pre-ordering, today they have none. No one has any.

They also had no idea that it was coming out today when I inquired, I had to tell them the release date. They claimed that I was the first person to come in and ask.

Well, there is no Elite now is there, and it's all stupid guys' fault. Well, fuck you EB, I'm going to get it from elsewhere. I'll put my order down with someone else. How do you like that?

I also found out that the markup from the wholesaler to the shop is $122 Australian dubloons.

I did however buy the metalic case Bioshock from David Jones. So today wasn't a total washout.

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

It hasn't arrived, yet? :?

t Gim: See? Not that bad! Could've been Cookie Monster.

t Feral: Man, that sucks. Too tired to sleep?

Edit: Yeah, the Elite doesn't get any ads here either. Nearly nobody knows such a thing even exists. Strange, really.

Edit²: Meetings. Bleh.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Cookie Monster! Where? Where?!

And I'm about to go to sleep. Let's hope I run him over with a steamroller.

Night.

Gim on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    My dream was about a long bus ride and me deeply regretting the purchase of a pint of Heineken.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I don't know whether it's advertised or not, I don't get any tv signal here since my flatmate killed 3 set-top boxes, despite my explicit instructions not to cover up the vents on top. I shan't be replacing them.

The thing is that EB and Game Traders both sold out on Pre-orders. But they completely failed to inform me, when asked directly, about the level of interest in the general customership.

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hello, everyone!

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »

It hasn't arrived, yet? :?
    It was on the truck. Then they went "oh residential area - take it off zee truck".

If I don't have it by tomorrow I'm going to be pissed, because that will be another Bioshock-less weekend.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I'm not tired at all. My body is all "Yeah woo party!" but I couldn't concentrate on the road.
    It doesn't help that I was on I-5 in Northern California, which is one of the most boring stretches of road anywhere ever.

Feral on

• Options
    edited August 2007
    So now I'm in a hotel room in Willows of all places, can't sleep, and there's nothing on TV.
    At least there's free wi-fi.

Feral on

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Being on the internet will probably just keep you up longer, unless you read something very boring. Forums will usually stimulate you enough to keep you up for awhile, since you're expecting to see something "any minute now."

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Yeah I'm going to try again in a few minutes.

Feral on

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Boo! Something happened. Stay up more!

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Feral on

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So guys, Super Paper Mario is pretty cool.

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I am considering drinking and playing twilight princess.

This is opposed to working on a thesis.

MrMister on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Yes, yes it is.

Edit: MrMister, how about splitting the difference? Drink and work on your thesis.

Feral on

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Feral wrote: »

Yes, yes it is.

Edit: MrMister, how about splitting the difference? Drink and work on your thesis.

Sounds promising, actually. Because the main thing is just needing to get started. All I have to write is a brief summary of what I'm doing, which I basically already did. But the thought of switching from summer to thesis is horrifying, especially considering all the chores I told myself I would have done by now.

Also, sad re: sleep. I'm an occasional insomniac, so I ache in sympathy.

MrMister on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

MrMister on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    MrMister wrote: »
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

see, more of you need to be nocturnal. I feel goofy rereading the same shit over and over.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I am so nocturnal. It blows sometimes. At least I'm always good for parties.

MrMister on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    I'd say something pithy about the party being right here but I can't carry it with a straight face.

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.