As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Agree counter inflation?

I view this forum from two different physical locations, home, and work. (Not sure if this is related to the issue). Regularly when i log in, I will click my username to see any agree/awesomes, or follow my known threads. Whats odd is when I log in and find my agree count has gone up and I cannot find any new posts or additional agrees on the existing ones in the list. Sometimes it just goes up one or two, which i want to dismiss as just a buried post someone drudged up, however other times im seeing a jump of 20-30 in the number. I have not seen this behavior with the awesomes, just with the agrees. Is there a known issue where im just not seeing the posts or if the count is wrong?

Anyway, thanks for the awesome forum. May you never end up behind my works firewall.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum