As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat][WITTINESS GOES HERE]

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Aemilius wrote: »
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    Aww, I like Amy Winehouse.

Come, let us bask in our humiliating musical tastes together!

Do you...

Do you like Lily Allen too?

How is it humiliating to like either of those singers? They both rock. Rockingness is nothing to be ashamed of.

I like amy winehouse because she's sort of smoky and bluesey, and Lily Allen is just refreshingly poppy with unique songs.

I meant "rock" more non-literally. Obviously neither of them is exactly hard-rocking.

Yeah, I know.

Casual Eddy on
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    PBF224-Commander_Crisp.jpg

Shinto on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    I'm doing something wrong.
    Easy fix, really: stop excluslively targeting those ones who have some semblance of self-esteem.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    LaOs wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    There's a special level in hell. A level they reserve for child molesters... and people who talk at the theater.

You know, a lot of the people who talk in the theatre are children...

BotP :(
    I laughed and quoted it for you.

Thanks.

I saw. I should have just waiting another minute or so, I guess.

LaOs on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

People are so fucking dumb.

Seriously, wear a damn jimmy hat.
    For some reason this has reminded me of a story.

Back when I first started drinking we had a big house party to celebrate our new found love of drinking. One of my friends ended up taking a girl upstairs and returned about tnem inutes later on a mission to try and find some condoms. I was chatting to a couple of other friends when he appeared behind them and asked if anybody happened to have one. In one of the best examples of wit I've seen come from a sixteen year old's mouth, one of the guys I was chatting to turns to him and says,
    "Use the fucking rhythm method, retard"
    It was genius. And the memory still makes me laugh today.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Easy fix, really: stop excluslively targeting those ones who have some semblance of self-esteem.
    I find it more satisfying if I take the girls that have decent self esteem and break down their will to live and/or not sleep with me.

Dynagrip on
  • sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited August 2007
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Back when I first started drinking we had a big house party to celebrate our new found love of drinking. One of my friends ended up taking a girl upstairs and returned about tnem inutes later on a mission to try and find some condoms. I was chatting to a couple of other friends when he appeared behind them and asked if anybody happened to have one. In one of the best examples of wit I've seen come from a sixteen year old's mouth, one of the guys I was chatting to turns to him and says,

The what-now?

sdrawkcaB emaN on
    edited August 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    I think a film about Madonna's gradual transformation into a zombie (or possibly a lich) deserves some kind of film. Starring Bruce Campbell.

She is in fucking amazing shape right now. It's a little crazy.

Yeah, but it is that weird ageless Aes Sedai good shape of plastic surgery.

Ha... that actually fits!

LaOs on
  • sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited August 2007
    I find it more satisfying if I take the girls that have decent self esteem and break down their will to live and/or not sleep with me.

It's so much more satisfying when you have to put effort in first. Like juicing an orange yourself.

...That actually sounds kind of creepy. I think I just channeled Casket for a moment or something.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

The what-now?
    You failed sexual education. Do you wish to play again?

Mojo_Jojo on
    edited August 2007
    Malkor wrote: »
    Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?Will you sleep with me?

No.
    Still no.

LaOs on
    edited August 2007
    I think a film about Madonna's gradual transformation into a zombie (or possibly a lich) deserves some kind of film. Starring Bruce Campbell.

Perhaps the love of homosexuals gives her power.

Casual Eddy on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Nothing hotter than when a girl cries after sex, am I right?

• evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So I've been friends with this girl at uni for a couple of years now, seeing her up at the bar and stuff. Today one of my other friends was telling me that he reckons she's got a thing me and keeps trying to flirt with me. After tonight I think he's definitely right. This would be great were I not closer in age to her daughter than her.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

edited August 2007

Is it the One Power, though? I think it's tainted either way.

LaOs on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I wouldn't know.
    :(

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited August 2007
    evilbob wrote: »
    So I've been friends with this girl at uni for a couple of years now, seeing her up at the bar and stuff. Today one of my other friends was telling me that he reckons she's got a thing me and keeps trying to flirt with me. After tonight I think he's definitely right. This would be great were I not closer in age to her daughter than her.

Does that really matter?

LaOs on
    edited August 2007
    Your friend is lying to you because it's really funny watching friends crash and burn.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007

That does not matter.

fixed.

Shinto on
    edited August 2007
    Your friend is lying to you because it's really funny watching friends crash and burn.
    No, I'm pretty sure he's not unfortunately.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    gots me another laptop, mah off-campus on-campus room, mah meal plan

everything's turning up Oborohouse!

(Hello again [chat]erssss <3)

Oboro on
    words
  • Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

That does not matter.

In fact it is quite hot.

HIT IT

fixed.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    also to chime in on evilbob's sitch, to hell with the deets and the numbers man just do the mad-wild

curb stomp her heart yo

Oboro on
    words
    edited August 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    I wouldn't know.
    I'm lying, it's not a good thing. If a girl cries after sex, there is a good chance you are doing something wrong.

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    Use the mom as an in with the daughter. It worked in The Graduate.

Dynagrip on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Fucking Space Marines.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited August 2007
    I wouldn't know.
    I'm lying, it's not a good thing. If a girl cries after sex, there is a good chance you are doing something wrong.
    Yeah, it means they remembered what happened and can testify against you in a court of law.

Dynagrip on
  • ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    holy crap, oboro's back

Proto on
    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
    edited August 2007
    Oboro wrote: »
    also to chime in on evilbob's sitch, to hell with the deets and the numbers man just do the mad-wild

curb stomp her heart yo
    See, this here is the main problem. At least half my social life at the moment is based around that bar and the regulars there. She has known them longer than I and except for a couple is probably better friends with them. I mess her around and it will not be a pleasant place to visit.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

edited August 2007
    Mojo_Jojo on
    edited August 2007
    Use the mom as an in with the daughter. It worked in The Graduate.
    Sorry, I'm not into 13 year olds.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

edited August 2007
    I wouldn't know.
    The woman's state at the very end of The 40-Year-Old Virgin (just prior to when Carrel breaks out into song) is a pretty accurate portrayal of the physical reaction I tend to hope to provoke from my partner.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
    edited August 2007

That does not matter.

fixed.

That was the point I was going for.

LaOs on
    edited August 2007
    Proto wrote: »
    holy crap, oboro's back
    Oboro has been popping in and out the past few weeks.

Dynagrip on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Fucking Space Marines.

They definitely won't cry after sex.

Johannen on
    edited August 2007

Nothing is more pure than a dude sticking it in another dude.
    seriously though, the first time you find a boy that also likes other boys and then you do things with him is like a peal of angel music.

Casual Eddy on
  • MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

That does not matter.

fixed.

So you decided to replace a rhetorical question with a statement which in essence means the same thing. I don't think that was the point of this exercise. See me after class.

Meiz on
    edited August 2007

Nothing is more pure than a dude sticking it in another dude.
    seriously though, the first time you find a boy that also likes other boys and then you do things with him is like a peal of angel music.
    Right. My bad... I was saying Madonna's power is tainted, but now realise that it was the love that homosexuals share that gives her power, like a battery. I thought you meant it was her love of homosexuals that gave her power.

LaOs on
    edited August 2007
    Madonna does some good dance music.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
This discussion has been closed.