As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat][WITTINESS GOES HERE]

• ZeeBeeKayZeeBeeKay Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    ZeeBeeKay wrote: »
    Well, I thank you for the welcome of dubious quality, [chat], but now I must go get ice-cream.

And also read Guns Germs and Steel.
    worst book ever
    Yeah, just like a girl not to understand war, conquest, and other manly things. Like Syphilis chancres on the penis.

It's poorly written!

Also his thesis seems to be that aboriginal New Zealanders are inherently more intelligent than Europeans, because he likes them more and they evolved that way.

I have to read it for school...grr...

Edit: Where is the volcano? Could I vacation there for a few weeks before plunging to my doom in lava?

ZeeBeeKay on
  • Mithrandir86Mithrandir86 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Can we sacrifice the woman to the volcano?

Only if the ostriches don't want her.

Mithrandir86 on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    Gooey, you mistook my silence for offense, when in fact my silence was due to the fact that I needed to shower and move across campus, although not in that order.

Although if you met me, I guarentee you wouldn't be able to tell I was a gay.

I'm sure I wouldn't.
    Until we made out.

Yep until then

(after dinner and a movie)

Casual Eddy on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Gooey, you mistook my silence for offense, when in fact my silence was due to the fact that I needed to shower and move across campus, although not in that order.

I'm sure I wouldn't.
    Until we made out.

Yep until then

(after dinner and a movie)

I know how to treat a lady, they tell me.

I imagine treating a guy is much the same.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited August 2007
    (also, hi [chat]! I feel like I should finally post something, what with the lurking for years)

GET HIM!

snatcher.jpg

I giggle every time I get a chance to use that image.

Echo on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Pretty much.

Hmm I want to read Guns Germs and Steel.

Casual Eddy on
  • LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Well, I thank you for the welcome of dubious quality, [chat], but now I must go get ice-cream.

And also read Guns Germs and Steel.
    worst book ever

Goodbye, ZBK. You pronounce your name wrong, fyi.

LaOs on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

You don't think your wang hanging out would be a giveaway?

Thanatos on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    It's probably because, living on the West Coast, he doesn't really understand that there are alternatives to Wal-Mart, and thus the idea that there are goods besides Chinese-made goods that appeal to the redneck demographic is lost on him.

O_o

Have you ever actually been to a decent-sized West Coast city?

In an area that isn't economically-depressed or otherwise full of poor people?
    I think you're missing his point

His point being that the east coast is totally better than the west coast

Yes, Elendil has the correct interpretation. The West Coast is nothing but starfuckers, hippies and rubes.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    It's poorly written!

Also his thesis seems to be that aboriginal New Zealanders are inherently more intelligent than Europeans, because he likes them more and they evolved that way.

I have to read it for school...grr...

Edit: Where is the volcano? Could I vacation there for a few weeks before plunging to my doom in lava?
    Everyone knows Dutchmen are the smartestest. :<

Also: hi.

Aldo on
    edited August 2007
    To go buy coke or not to go?

Echo on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2007
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    (also, hi [chat]! I feel like I should finally post something, what with the lurking for years)

GET HIM!

Her

:P
    Sorry, this thread has its girl quota. Move along.
    ITT: MojoJojo's claws come out.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    He is the symbolic girl of the thread

nexuscrawler on
    edited August 2007
    Echo wrote: »

Cola?

Mithrandir86 on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I just broke a vial of perfume. Broke it into the bath and across the bathroom floor. It was a tricky escape to say the least.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    edited August 2007
    I just broke a vial of perfume. Broke it into the bath and across the bathroom floor. It was a tricky escape to say the least.

So now your feet smell really good?

Echo on
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    ENDY CHAVEZ!!!!1

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    My thread from yesterday didn't really sell well despite the hype. So I'm slashing prices! Everything must goooooooo!

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    JOSE REYES!!! 72nd stolen base.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
    edited August 2007
    Hey so when I used the bathroom stall at work today I really had to fight back the impulse to tap my right foot and stick my hand under the stall next to me.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

So now your feet smell really good?
    They smell, I wouldn't call it good, so much as strong. The problem is the glass everywhere, and water everywhere and the two looking the same, and it being the room I'm barefoot in most often.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hey so when I used the bathroom stall at work today I really had to fight back the impulse to tap my right foot and stick my hand under the stall next to me.

I do that all the time, but I accompany it by saying "alllllms for the pooooor" in a Baba Yaga-type voice.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    They smell, I wouldn't call it good, so much as strong. The problem is the glass everywhere, and water everywhere and the two looking the same, and it being the room I'm barefoot in most often.

This is half-way to cinematic.

Now you just need to be naked, in slow-motion, and with high-spirited opera music going on while you dodge a thrown knife.

Incenjucar on
    edited August 2007

The drug? Sure.

The cola? No.

LaOs on
    edited August 2007

Now you just need to be naked, in slow-motion, and with high-spirited opera music going on while you dodge a thrown knife.
    I am naked if it helps. Slow motion I can do. The Opera might be a tough call.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    The guy you stared at for two minutes in through the crack in the door in the stall next to you was quite the looker, huh?

The Green Eyed Monster on
    edited August 2007

Oh, and I suppose you could pull of the dodge in your sleep? Shure.

LaOs on
    edited August 2007
    I'm willing to keep on trying until I pull it off!

Mojo_Jojo on
    edited August 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    The guy you stared at for two minutes in through the crack in the door in the stall next to you was quite the looker, huh?
    I wanted to make sure that he noticed my blue eyes, so I fidgeted a lot to get his attention.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Can't gay people jsut expsoe themselves to teenagers on the train like normal people?

nexuscrawler on
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    God damn it

I just found out I'll be TAing a technical writing course, instead of an essay writing course, even though essay writing is the most common course to TA and I put it at the top of my preferences, and I have two years of experience tutoring students in essay writing at a university job.

Now I have to show business students how to write a goddamn report or something

God dammit

Evil Multifarious on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    I wanted to make sure that he noticed my blue eyes, so I fidgeted a lot to get his attention.
    Perhaps you should have slipped him a business card informing him that you're a moderator of an entire internet subforum. I wonder what he would have thought of that?

The Green Eyed Monster on
    edited August 2007
    Can't gay people jsut expsoe themselves to teenagers on the train like normal people?

In one of my girlfriend's psych books (?) they had an anecdote in the section of sexuality regarding how people are "turned on". Basically, there was a businessman on Wall Street who absolutely, positively could not become aroused under any normal circumstance. At all. The only thing that could arouse him was to expose himself to old ladies with walkers on the subway. A regular walkerless old lady didn't do it for him. He'd do this, then go run home to be with his girlfriend. Nothing else worked for him.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007

Being naked always helps.

Use internet radio for the music.

Stay naked, and I'll be over with the knife as soon as I find the teleporter.

Incenjucar on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007

In one of my girlfriend's psych books (?) they had an anecdote in the section of sexuality regarding how people are "turned on". Basically, there was a businessman on Wall Street who absolutely, positively could not become aroused under any normal circumstance. At all. The only thing that could arouse him was to expose himself to old ladies with walkers on the subway. A regular walkerless old lady didn't do it for him. He'd do this, then go run home to be with his girlfriend. Nothing else worked for him.
    I'm not alone!

Dynagrip on
    edited August 2007
    Goddamn TomTom site gives me an "unexpected programming error" when I try to register my device. Balls. I wanted to download the camera map.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    gooey, your title and location... I just heard about someone doing this on youtube from the kevin smith podcast. is that just a coincidence?

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    edited August 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »

I'm not alone!

There are dozens of us! Dozens!

Mithrandir86 on
    edited August 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    gooey, your title and location... I just heard about someone doing this on youtube from the kevin smith podcast. is that just a coincidence?

He's probably referencing the same video I posted here a while back that grossed everyone out.

It's not me.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Variable wrote: »

He's probably referencing the same video I posted here a while back that grossed everyone out.

It's not me.

good. cause it sounded gross.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
This discussion has been closed.