As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

3v3v two? Batman original gangster battles.

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    it's the same reason Frank Welker doesnt use his original Megatron voice anymore, hurts too much. he hasnt stopped playing the character but he does a variation of the voice.

Didn't he use it on that one episode of megas?

BLM - ACAB
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    he might've, but that'd be the most recent and last use.

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Well I'm not sure why anyone would want to play this game looking like me but okay

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Don't sell yourself short, Graham, you look good for your age.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

he's just doing his self deprecation thing

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Pot, kettle, robot

lfYVHTd.png
    that was the joke bry bry

So here's what's included in the Arkham Origins Collector's Edition

My two favorite points:
    Documentary on DC's villains narrated by Christopher Lee
    A skin of Batman as he appeared way back in Detective Comics #27

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    So here's what's included in the Arkham Origins Collector's Edition

My two favorite points:
    Documentary on DC's villains narrated by Christopher Lee
    A skin of Batman as he appeared way back in Detective Comics #27

Oh heck yes

• JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    tiny purple gloves and everything?

related: just once, I'd like a a skin of batman that looks like this
    bob_kane__s_original_batman_by_qbatmanp-d324ffi.jpg

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Bonus (not available in Australia / New Zealand): Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics– This new feature-length documentary from Warner Bros Home Entertainment focuses on DC Comics’ most terrifying villains. Legendary actor Christopher Lee narrates the film.

Fffffffffffffffffffff

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I've gotten the special addition for the last two games. I will probably get this also.

I am a consumer whore.

New trailer is out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vJY9eHFdAU

and overly detailed analysis! (it doesn't reveal very much more)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btu72XOW4YE

Whoa
    Alfred looks... quite young in this. Like more so than I'd expect even for this being about early-career Bats.

Also, It's pretty great that the Adam West costume is confirmed for this.

I also like
    Bruce Wayne's voice.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Again, Europe gets the better special edition statue.

• I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    I had always heard he likes doing it, but it's understandably very hard on your voice. Much as having no more Hamill joker voice would be a shame, not having Hamill around for any voice work would be much worse.

Mark Hamill has said, like, repeatedly now that he doesn't want to do Joker anymore because it is too much of a strain on his vocal chords, and while he loves the role and it obviously pays well, it doesn't pay well enough to not be able to do any other voice work ever because his vocal chords are destroyed.

It's a shame, but it just means there will be different versions of the Joker to match the actors who are willing to give it a go. For example, John DiMaggio's Joker in "Under the Red Hood" is fucking amazing guys

• NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    I had always heard he likes doing it, but it's understandably very hard on your voice. Much as having no more Hamill joker voice would be a shame, not having Hamill around for any voice work would be much worse.

Mark Hamill has said, like, repeatedly now that he doesn't want to do Joker anymore because it is too much of a strain on his vocal chords, and while he loves the role and it obviously pays well, it doesn't pay well enough to not be able to do any other voice work ever because his vocal chords are destroyed.

It's a shame, but it just means there will be different versions of the Joker to match the actors who are willing to give it a go. For example, John DiMaggio's Joker in "Under the Red Hood" is fucking amazing guys

The only problem I had with DiMaggio's Joker was the script (over use of the "Matri'd with a motorcycle helmet" line). He nailed the laugh though.

newSig.jpg
  • FakefauxFakefaux Cóiste Bodhar Driving John McCain to meet some Iraqis who'd very much like to make his acquaintanceRegistered User regular
    Here's some multi-player gameplay footage, from the perspective of the heroes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLiNXdmxSW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2zE5cIgaaE

Robin totally overused cowl vision.

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »

Sweet boo-boo tittyfuck, that is a lot of stuff.

Veretas wrote: »
    I think the people they chose as younger replacements sound perfect.

The guy actually sounds like a young Kevin Conroy.

• UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    That special edition isn't doing it for me

Plus, I mean, I'm getting Origins and Origins Blackgate so they're already getting $100 plus out of me, the bastards

Necessary Evil sounds great though, so I'll just grab that separately

That special edition isn't doing it for me

Plus, I mean, I'm getting Origins and Origins Blackgate so they're already getting $100 plus out of me, the bastards

Necessary Evil sounds great though, so I'll just grab that separately

There is no way I'm buying that mess.

The Joker statue is neat, but there's just no way.

@Blake T Do you not have a 3DS or Vita?

Is that why there's nothing in the OP about Blackgate despite it looking amazing

I don't.

I'm torn on it.

It looks sort of ok? It seems a bit simplistic from what I've seen.

• I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    I don't.

I'm torn on it.

It looks sort of ok? It seems a bit simplistic from what I've seen.

I am.... legally bound from responding to that in any specifics.

But I can certainly say it's not simplistic.

Without discussing gameplay or features, I would say that if you experienced the Assassin's Creed multiplayer at all, there's going to be a similar response. It is definitely a very new element added to the game, and it's different, but a lot of people are going to love it and a lot of people may not care for it, but it's coming along with, you know, a full Arkham game so.... there you go.

Sorry, that was tougher to craft than I thought.

I am talking about the vita 3ds game.

It's a 2D Metroid with Batman

Made by some of the top-level people that worked on Metroid Prime

That alone is enough to sell me on it, but it also looks so gorgeous

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Oh well holy shit

lfYVHTd.png

It's a 2D Metroid with Batman

Made by some of the top-level people that worked on Metroid Prime

That alone is enough to sell me on it, but it also looks so gorgeous

I agree, those are great "sale" words.

But when I saw the gameplay, it just didn't seem exciting in terms of level exploration that I personally love in metroid.

IGN has the achievement list for this now

Spoilers in there, obviously

Spoilers maybe
    Enigma Unravelled
    Collect all Enigma items.

So...Riddler? Because I was really fucking worried the game wouldn't have riddles

I ain't spoilering my cheevos.

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I got a code for this free with the new graphics card I just bought, which is great, because with the amount of money I just spent upgrading my computer I could probably stand to save a little.

Plus it's gonna be really pretty with my new fancy stuff.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular

Mark Hamill is also 62 years old so he's probably backing off the more time consuming roles to transition into retirement.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    tgnjsG4.jpg

Heck yes, Batmankoff

• Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    You had me at brightest day batman

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll