As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[League of Legends] is having a pool party, and Lucian's invited!

• RamiRami Registered User regular
    So fucking tired of Tyrndamere. I haven't seen a team with tyrnd lose a game in weeks. His split pushing is op as shit and there's nothing anyone can do about it. It doesn't even matter if you shit on him in lane cause it's only a matter of time and unless you win in 25 minutes you can't stop him.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • PacificstarPacificstar Registered User regular
    Rami wrote: »
    So fucking tired of Tyrndamere. I haven't seen a team with tyrnd lose a game in weeks. His split pushing is op as shit and there's nothing anyone can do about it. It doesn't even matter if you shit on him in lane cause it's only a matter of time and unless you win in 25 minutes you can't stop him.

When tryndamere is picked you pick someone that can split push against him and just counter push. Get early homeguards, run teleport. If he shows up at a team fight you teleport in too. 2 ways to anti-push him. First is to pick someone that can straight up brawl and win with him. Quinn and Malphite can probably do it. Maybe Singed too if you get a little farm. Other way is to send your ADC against him (like a Vayne) and just let the adc feed on him while he tries to push.

I like to just take malphite and get a sunfire + frozen heart and then just nuke minion waves down before he gets to turret and just be a big rock man. Then teleport in to win the team fights.

• chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    Rami wrote: »

Go toplane Rammus. Rain all over his parade.

steam_sig.png
  • pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Diamonds in my past four soloqueue games

Riot what the hell

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    :/

It was a good run, EG.

I think they just needed one to two more seconds worth of coordination between Wicked and Froggen. Those two baron fights, Wicked had the right idea, but he had to blow everything just slightly too soon - if TF had been able to get right on top of him, things would've been different.

With Love and Courage
  • JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Diamonds in my past four soloqueue games

Riot what the hell
    They probably waited 20 minutes in queue for the pleasure of having a one-sided boring game. That's why I only pick shit I'm terrible at, so that my teammates can ask me how much I paid to get boosted while I go 0/6 as Karma top.

JAEF on
  • FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    It's always interesting when diamons show up in normal games, since either they do like you and you wonder wtf they are doing, or they play their favorite character and utterly dominate everything.

Supporting diamond vaynes is always fun. Although my last promo series in ranked for gold ended with me being up against a duolane bot in which both were diamond. It wasn't pretty.

• AustralopitenicoAustralopitenico Registered User regular
    Lucian ult is doing the advertised damage, but you absolutely need to hit EVERY SHOT. The hit detection is a bit wonky, though, it's not that it deals little damage, it's just that some hits dont seem to hit. Also even though it does quadruple damage to minions, having minions in the way completely ruins it.

• Vic_HazardVic_Hazard Registered User regular
    Gregidot is good at talking, you just have to understand he's acting as a comedian.

Don't take his stuff as actual advice, even when he's trying to pass it off as advice.

'Hey Vayne. You're going to die.'

<About 5 seconds later, Vayne is ganked from the FoW and does, in fact, die>

'wtf man why not warn me sooner'

'It's your brain. I can't force you to use it.'

Probably shouldn't have typed that, but Holy Shit my patience has really run out with people that run deep down bot or top lane with no vision, and then, "OMG THEY CAME AND KILLED ME!? HOW TOTALLY UNFAIR!"

With Love and Courage
    edited August 2013
    I had a Katarina some games ago who, when we were pushed to our base, decided it was the time to go do red alone without vision. She got 4-man paintrained and then she was. "Omg, how could this happen, how did they know"

Australopitenico on
    Why do people keep letting xPeke pick Twisted Fate? It's like going for a boxing match and handing your opponent a revolver.

They probably want to prove that they can beat it. Except, y'know... they can't. Also I guess they can't beat his Ahri. :/

I'm rooting for Lemons, but this is looking so bad right now.

With Love and Courage
    Okay Lemons. It's fine. Just win 3.

Ban TF, ban Zyra. That's it. Then roll these fools up and take #1 spot.

With Love and Courage
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular

Technically written about DOTA. Equally accurate for League.

edited August 2013
    Not gonna happen. Fnatic's guerrilla warfare 2stronk.

EDIT: Although in al fairness those were some smart picks from LD.

Australopitenico on
  • FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    That catch on xpeke was so sexy.

That's one.

With Love and Courage
  • SproutSprout Registered User regular
    There were 5 Banshee's Veils on LD at the end there. I think that's what Malphite players see in their worst nightmares.

Baron Nashor MVP!

God damn

With Love and Courage
    edited August 2013
    Nukeduck was a bit unfocused this one. Got caught so much and kept on trying to fight Ahri when she was ahead.
    Go Fnatic! European champions :D

Australopitenico on
  • VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    Wouldnt have expected that.

League of Legends:Varega
  • BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
    Must suck to be Fnatic's temp guy.

"Yeah, thanks for getting us through Regionals. Good show, chap. Now hit the road while we do World's with our normal carry."

With Love and Courage
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »

That's really cool of them to do an ARG.

Bethryn wrote: »

What are the right answers for the questions?

With Love and Courage
  • JookieJookie Registered User regular
    Is that EU West only?

butts
    edited August 2013
    You can do it for any region.

Also the answer take 2 seconds to gather if you actually read the links.

Edit: "If you did not get the answers correct you can clear your browsers cookies and cache and try again."

crimsoncoyote on
  • JookieJookie Registered User regular
    As much as I want the Mundo skin I don't want Teemo.

butts
  • übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Only thing I wasn't sure of is that it asks account name and summoner name, as far as I know they're both the same thing, hopefully I didn't screw it up.

übergeek on
    camo_sig.png
    übergeek wrote: »
    Only thing I wasn't sure of is that it asks account name and summoner name, as far as I know they're both the same thing, hopefully I didn't screw it up.
    Account name is what you log in with, summoner name is what is displayed in game

• KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    Whooooo free skins! Not that I like.... Ever play Mundo or Teemo except in ARAM but hey free skins!

übergeek wrote: »

Can someone explain to me how it works or what I should do? I want a skin!

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    They took it down, something like link getting shared too much on reddit or various other reasons.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Step One: Read the link.

Step Two: Answer the questions.

Step Three: Give it your summoner name/account name/server.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    Spectrum wrote: »
    They took it down, something like link getting shared too much on reddit or various other reasons.

oh ok =\

'wards are such bullshit'

Yup, they sure are. Maybe you should buy a couple?

With Love and Courage
  • SokpuppetSokpuppet You only yoyo once Registered User regular
    Translation: "I'm not a good enough player to carve out a gold advantage so I want to try to make up my opponent's lead by not buying wards."

and good luck to you sir. :lol:

• Feels Good ManFeels Good Man Registered User regular
    aaaaah i just got lucian in aram but the other team dodged (that makes 4 in a row, christ jesus)

WHICH REMINDS ME

patrick seitz!

you are a good voice actor but you haunt me everywhere i go. please get out of my head.

renekton, ragna the bloodedge, garrosh hellscream, archbishop lazarus, a whole hell of a lot more than that, kog'maw, and now lucian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rniF59aeegw

THRESH CANNOT ESCAPE ME FOREVAH

This discussion has been closed.