As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Artwork

two_larsenstwo_larsens Registered User regular
edited September 2013 in Artist's Corner
Grifter on

• Options
    m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    Still not how it works. You need to post images directly on here, inside image tags. Copy the url of your artwork and paste it inside img tags like so
    [img]here goes your url[/img]

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    So I locked the other thread but was way too tired to explain why.

You must be posting your own work, in the other thread you said it was your husbands site. He has to be the one manning the account if he'd like to receive crits. Also You need to post images inline and not link to your site (as m3nace said), we consider that "site whoring" and the forums are not a means to gain traffic to your website.

• Options
    Well we are' two_larsens' and we do everything together, as we just have each other in this world. We don't want traffic on our website, there is nothing to sell. I just want people to see his work, our work, as he can be as many artists, insecure in his endeavors.

• Options
    While I'm sympathetic to the anxieties of artists, this community has some standards that help it run smoothly and give the most benefit for both the artist posting work, and for the artists who take their valued time and use it to provide feedback for others. Unfortunately if your husband is unwilling to post his work inline, and receive critique on his own, then this community is not really what you are looking for.

• Options
    Now I do notice at the bottom of your message, the Laura Makes Art .com is actually a link to a whole page of art including contact information etc. How does that work??

• Options
    edited August 2013
    If you need some help understanding the forums, I'm happy to assist you, but I'm going to have to lock this thread since there is no art in it. Just PM me if you have further questions (click my name, and click message at the top)

I'd recommend looking at the other threads in the forum and seeing how it operates. We require the original post to be made by the artist and have a few pieces posted so that we have something to help them with. Please give our members the basic respect of taking a moment to look around.

Iruka on
This discussion has been closed.