As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Any Way to Un-ble a Thread?

I tried searching, but yeah, that didn't get me anywhere. Anyway, with the mega-thread nature of these forums I tend to mostly pay attention to threads I've previously participated in. The orange/blue icons on the side are great for this. It's even nice that simply reading a thread marks it for you (which also has purged the forums of those horrible "blue dot" posts of ages gone by). It all works great, right until you click on the wrong thread. Which is now marked, forever. Which means if I skim a forum and simply click on all the blue threads I get dumped into a bunch I'm not all that interested in. So any way to unmark a thread once I've read it? Or must I pay the price for my stupidity for all eternity?

• IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Nope. Sorry sucka.

This discussion has been closed.