As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MSPA: So does "gigapause" have a hard 'g' or a soft 'g'?

ASimPersonASimPerson Cold...and hard.Registered User regular
edited October 2013 in Social Entropy++
tumblr_mbre854RBN1qioa75o1_500.png

Blah blah blah MSPA thread, blah blah blah blah blah sandwiches. Blah, Homestuck!

blah blah , check out blah blah post blah blah blah blah Racer:
blah blah blah blah blah blah-blah blah blah blah, blah blah. Homestuck blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blahblah Jailbreak blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah.

blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah Sburb blah blah videogame. blah blah blah Homestuck blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah Derse, blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah Prospit blah. blah blah blah blah blah John's blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah - blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah sucks blah blah blah blah blah blahblah.

blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah metaphor blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah inconsequential - blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bad, blah paradigm blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah metaphor blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah guesstimate blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah win. aimless, directionless blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah Homestuck blahblah blah blah blah sucks blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah-blah blahblah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Mayor blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah Dave blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I, blah blahblah blah blah feel blah blah blah that blah-blah blah this blah blah blah is blahblah, blah blah. blah blah an blahblah appropriate, blah blah blah, moment blah. To blah-blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, profess, blah blah. blahblahblah blah blah blah my blah. blah, blahblah blah undying love blah blah blah blah blah. blah, for blah blah blah Farg blah-blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah so in conclusion blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah no idea what's going on blah blah blah.

Blah acts 1-3 blah blah blah blah blah blah obnoxious level of detail. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah-blah Dave blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Dave blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah literary genius blah blah blah blah blah Dave.

blah blah blah, blah, fanart!

tumblr_mqhdxaRMd91qeib0qo1_500.png

vdMK8Hz.gif

blah blah, shipping
eMbandg.png
SEa1AvY.png
fte7YPR.png
UbSuJFH.png

Blah, blah blah don't know blah blah blah blah blah blah about, blah blah blah click blah:
homestuck.png

ASimPerson on

• ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Today in Homestuck
    August 27

2009: 11 pages. John collects the stray grist and finally examines the contents of the broken safe. The copy of Colonel Sassacre's appears to very old, perhaps an original printing. Perhaps this was also the one "involved with your grandmother's unfortunate accident on that fateful day"? John notes, though, that all the jokes he knows and loves are still in the book. He makes a note to examine it in more detail later. The other thick book is a copy of THE FATHERLY GENT'S SHAVING ALMANAC, which John considers giving a look when he's old enough to shave, but nonetheless he wonders why his Dad bothered to store it in the safe. Also in the safe are some newspaper clippings, which all mention meteor impacts. One paper is dated "Monday, April 13, 199-". The last digit is cut off. Another clipping mentions "---- Crocker Facility Leveled". All papers also have the authorities trying to say that none of the meteor events were a big deal, despite the massive property damage and deaths. John then spots a card on the wall that used to be behind the safe. It's another note from his Dad, saying that he is now a man since he is strong enough to lift the safe from the wall. He turns the card over, which has the numbers "02-49-13" on the back. Presumably this was the combination the safe. There's also a blank captchalogue card on the floor, whose code is "00000000". John captchalogues the card, which ejects the funny shaped cruxite dowel from his sylladex, meaning one of his cards is now storing... a card. John then notes this code ("1111111111") and punches that card with it, unfortunately before Rose has the chance to point out that he's effectively wasted two cards that way. He takes the hat off his head and throws it out the hole in his wall.

2010: 9 pages. Nepeta spots Equius after she eliminates the ogre, and "pouncegreet"s him right onto the bed of little cubes. Having seen ROBOKISS herself, she wonders where Aradia is, and the HEIR OF VOID replies that he has no idea what the MAID OF TIME is currently up to. They note that the monsters have been getting much bigger lately, probably due to "something one of those other clowns prototyped". Speaking of which, there appears to be a message from Karkat, who apparently just updated one his "transtimeline bulletin board" memos. Equius notes he doesn't really read them anymore, but for our sake he goes back and re-reads the first one.

2011: No update.

2012: No update.

ASimPerson on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Best OP so far.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Thanks!

By the way, have you fired CD off to his next destination yet?

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Haven't gotten an address to do so yet, I think.

If I have, chalk it up to my being somewhat disorganized.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    op title lacks content

uc3ufTB.png
  • SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    'fef posted this but I'm going to post it again because it owns
    http://orangelemonart.tumblr.com/post/59410123882/majyyks

EYDHoqw.png
    edited August 2013
    Looks like I have a mysterious volunteer to receive CD

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    Looks like I have a mysterious volunteer to receive CD

Cool. I was vaguely hoping to bring him to PAX this year, but, ah well.

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    fart

• ShenShen Registered User regular
    That new thread sme-
    Beasteh wrote: »
    fart

Never mind.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    that has always been the new thread smell

• EffefEffef Who said your opinion mattered, Jones? Registered User regular
    tumblr_mrexmvAYDU1r33jnoo1_1280.png
    a lion’s heart and a lion’s pride

ox30LTf.gif
  • SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    a... a-CHOO

EYDHoqw.png
  • Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    I half expected you to do TIH as blah blah too

• SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    hey there favorite thread in the world

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    @effef your sig is hella good

wY6K6Jb.gif
    hella

tumblr_mm2zpl65QY1s96oolo1_1280.pngtumblr_mm2zpl65QY1s96oolo2_1280.png
    tumblr_mm2zpl65QY1s96oolo3_1280.pngtumblr_mm2zpl65QY1s96oolo4_1280.png

ox30LTf.gif
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    hella fanart

wY6K6Jb.gif
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pslJY6IIBo
    She's just a nice girl: no ill will, loves romance and cats. She wasn't meant for the emotionally-heavy game of sburb nor the high-stakes demands of troll society. She was simply out of place.

And now we Serenade such a lost soul.

I fucking love the ending bit to this song. And the rest of it.

ox30LTf.gif
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    what about farg

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
    what about farg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    what about farg

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2013
    what about farg

SCREECH OF THE FARG on
    gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    The Jack and Ms. Paint romcom OP is never going to happen

VRXwDW7.png
    what about farg

too slow

Q1e6oi8.gif
    what about... FARG

wY6K6Jb.gif
    how it's made: farg

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    Farg you got a shout out in the OP you have no podium to stand on

in the op

look at me now ma

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
    there need to be more remixes of Aggrieve

it's a severely underused song

wY6K6Jb.gif
    a bridge too farg

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • GoldenSeducerGoldenSeducer AAAAAUGH!! Registered User regular
    Fargstuck.

fargscape

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    The Farg less traveled

VRXwDW7.png
    Fargive and Farget

• Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    Farg like nobody's watching
    Ship like you've never be hurt
    Yiff like nobody's listening
    Snerk like it's heaven on Earth

Snowbeat wrote: »
    fargscape

heck yeah

wY6K6Jb.gif
    tumblr_ms70haKZar1qi7lgeo1_500.png

ox30LTf.gif
    three men and a farg

Q1e6oi8.gif
    Wait, why are we doing this? Farg sucks. He's a nerd who reads homestuck!

This discussion has been closed.