As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Choose Your Own Adventure - Vampire: The Masquerade: Nightlife

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Im on my phone I am to lazy to fix it lol.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited August 2013
    "You're going to get your friend in trouble, you know." you say. The girls shut up for a moment. "I'm here for a job interview. He has to let me through. It's really important - if I don't make it there, the bouncer is going to get shit for it."

"Ohhhh." The girls stop puffing up. "Sorry."

The bouncer smiles at you. "Thanks, kid. Go ahead. Boss is in the basement."

4se8EMA.png

The nightclub is packed and hopping. You still have a few minutes before the interview.

Do you:

1) Grab a drink and get a feel for the place
    2) Head to your interview

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

• PonyPony Registered User regular

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
  • Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    pff, Grab a drink!

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Why stop at one?

Grab all the drinks

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    1) Grab a drink and get a feel for the place

• BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »

Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
    drink

Blood and Fire
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Head to the interview.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited August 2013
    A drink sounds tempting, but you decide to be responsible and show up to your interview a little early. Maybe you'll get some extra brownie points!

You head down to the basement. It's quiet and cool down here, but you can hear the thudding of the bass above you. You see your destination right away.

Fzm7fdp.png

You open the door with a big smile. Sure enough, there's Paul, sitting at a chair and filling out some forms. You didn't expect him to look like... this, though.

Zi2KW86.png

He looks stunned. "I... I lost track of time. I'm sorry, I..."

What do you say?
    1) I'm so sorry!
    2) Close the door on him.
    3) (SHELTERED) Were... you in an accident?
    4) (Fake calmness) Hello, I'm Frances. I'm here for the interview.
    5) Start screaming.

Pony wrote: »

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular

edited August 2013
    CBdQquu.png

"Hello, I'm Frances. I'm here for the interview."

You're not sure you pulled off the calm look, but Paul seems to calm down.

VKAsyUw.png

"Look, if you're sweet enough to stand the sight of this mug, you're hired. But I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. Do you want to learn more about the job from me, or my business partner? She's uh, she's way prettier."

1) "It's okay, you can handle it."
    2) "I'd like to meet your partner."

"It's okay, you can handle it."

• LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    F that

I'd like to meet your partner

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    You can Handle it

Though i'm tempted to ask if he was in an accident... Poor dude... Probably was caught in a fire, right?

I'd like to meet your partner

Blood and Fire

Pony wrote: »

I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    2) I'd like to meet your partner

Delmain on
  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    YOU CAN HANDLE IT!

With Love and Courage
  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    ...OR CAN YOU!?

BUB!?

With Love and Courage
  • KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Change me to be like you, oh great nosferatu!

Hey dudes, I done fucked up with Imgur so all of the images are broken. I will fix it tonight.

Images should be fixed, thanks guys. Will have an update up soon.

edited August 2013
    "That's fine, you'll meet Lucille soon enough." Paul seems legitimately happy that you haven't run away screaming and that you're willing to spend time with him. "Tell you what, kid, drinks are on me tonight. If you work here, you should know the atmosphere, so have a good time upstairs, all right?"

"Thanks." You say. "So, what's the job - you mentioned delivering things?"

"Right. Nothing illegal, but you're going to have to take my word on that, because we don't want you opening the packages. For instance, this package goes to an older woman north of here in a nice, quiet neighbourhood." Paul puts a cardboard box sealed with tape on the desk.

9mODzyI.png

"Just deliver that before sunrise - and well before sunrise, not when the sun's creeping up and the sky is turning pink. That's all we need from you."

"I can handle that." You say.

"Great. I really have to finish this paperwork, but will you come see me tomorrow before you pick up the next package?"

What do you say?
    1) Sure!
    2) No.

Sure!

Sure!

Blood and Fire
  • blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Sure!

Sure!

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    Sure!

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Boozer wrote: »
    Sure!

"Sure!" You say. You like Paul, despite the weird skin and the dad jokes. He seems nice.

You grab the package and head out. You have a long night ahead of you. Do you...

1) Deliver the package right away!
    2) Have a few drinks and enjoy yourself.

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Have a few drinks and enjoy ourselves.

blahmcblah wrote: »
    Have a few drinks and enjoy ourselves.