As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Animal Crossing] Please update for September

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Elin wrote: »
    Can someone switch me to casual in the spreadsheet before I get @ bombed for never remembering to update it when I'm at an actual computer. Please/thanks.

@Elin done and done

Reposting so it is not BOTP'd

Since some Silly Goose broke the previous spreadsheet, I have reverted to a copy from early August.

PA AC New Spreadsheet: September - Edit this one

PA AC Broken Spreadsheet - View old info

Folks can edit the new spreadsheet, and view the old one. That way you can copy data from the old to the new, but not fuck up the old one any further.

Spreadsheet Rules, since we seem to need to go over this shit again.

1) Don't Break Shit! Do not change the view, cell ordering, add new rows on the user list, etc. New folks add themselves at the bottom.
    2) If you fuck up the spreadsheet? Then fucking let @_J_ know!!
    We will not be mad if you accidentally break something, and let us know. We will be pissed if we find that the spreadsheet has been broken and the culprit did not tell anyone to fix it.

3) PM / @ anyone you add to your Friends List.
    4) Do not run in towns
    There were a lot of notes in the user list saying both of those. Rather than replicate it throughout, let's just make those universal laws.

Folks who do not select Market Devotee or Casual by 10 p.m. Sunday, September 8th will be automatically assigned Inactive status.

Edit: Also, my list of shirts is ridiculously long. I'll maybe post it in the new thread with the rest of the items I still need.

You can just post your moridb link in the spreadsheet, or in the forum. I find that much more convenient than typing out long lists.

• SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    SilverWind wrote: »
    @Toxic Toys I have that flag pole thingy for you! :D

Sweet! Anything you want? I'll be over tonight to pick it up or if you see me open you can drop it off.

I'm good. :D I opened up my town and the goal pole is in front of my usual stump.

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • tiloahtiloah OH DARN SeattleRegistered User regular
    Anybody have a blue bed they could give/order for me? Would greatly appreciate it.

LoL: lesemicolon
    3DS: 1607-2293-4337 - Hadley - Welcome to St. Jude!
    Cyrus's Furniture Customization
    tiloah wrote: »
    Anybody have a blue bed they could give/order for me? Would greatly appreciate it.

I'll order one for you tomorrow. :)

signature.png
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    So I'm still playing and all but I won't be taking it online until the end of the week, so I'm going to leave updating my Sep status until the weekend.

ps it's my birthday at the end of the week so I expect PRESENTS

Rami on
    Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I've filled out the fossil and oid tabs on the spreadsheet. Tomorrow I'll go through my catalog. My turnip prices today were 65 and 60. Also I filled out the enthusiast box correctly this time :-)

• InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    Pecan mailed me her picture today. But I already have her picture from a few weeks ago when she gave it to me randomly.
    So, would somebody want the spare? I'm looking for an Iguanodon skull. It's the last fossil piece I need

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
    edited September 2013
    Pecan mailed me her picture today. But I already have her picture from a few weeks ago when she gave it to me randomly.
    So, would somebody want the spare? I'm looking for an Iguanodon skull. It's the last fossil piece I need

Ooh, ooh! Meeeee. You just want the fossil in exchange? I have it, but I also have other pics for trade, if you wanted.

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    For as much shit I give Animal Crossing sometimes, I can't help but also acknowledge that the game is spot-on sometimes as well.

Case-in-Point, I walked into The Able Sisters yesterday, the first, and lo and behold, what did I see and immediately have to buy and take home for pictures? (I say this because I swore I took pictures of it in the store, but apparently I didn't)

9661481322_078af3e71f_o.jpg

Sometimes...Sometime you really get me, Animal Crossing.

9661481366_4d908c689b_o.jpg

So yes, I have a brand-new Fall Coat. Could not have scripted it better myself.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
    Yeah, just the fossil. I'm not looking for more pics, I have enough already just from my own villagers! In fact it's silly for me to hold on to Quillson and Shari's pics since they left but I guess I'll keep them cause they're rare.

Anyway, I'll head to your town and we'll do the exchange?

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
    Yeah, just the fossil. I'm not looking for more pics, I have enough already just from my own villagers! In fact it's silly for me to hold on to Quillson and Shari's pics since they left but I guess I'll keep them cause they're rare.

Anyway, I'll head to your town and we'll do the exchange?

Sure thing! I'm semi afk though. The fossil is in front of the stump right outside the train station. :)

signature.png
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    @Toxic Toys I have that flag pole thingy for you! :D

Sweet! Anything you want? I'll be over tonight to pick it up or if you see me open you can drop it off.

I'm good. :D I opened up my town and the goal pole is in front of my usual stump.

I'm having the worse luck. I sent Mibs by and she couldn't get in. When I go you shut your gates. I can not catch a break today.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
    edited September 2013
    Thanks very much @Silverwind
    If I ever decide to dump those other pics I don't need I'll @ you first!
    Though there isn't much of anything I want in exchange

Oh and I've got the Train Station Remodel public works option now! Glad I finally talked to Porter again.

InvisibleInk on
    3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
    Thanks very much Silverwind

Oh and I've got the Train Station Remodel public works option now! Glad I finally talked to Porter again.

I like pictures, too. :(

• Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    _J_ wrote: »

@_J_ does work for the forum thanklessly?
    Never gets first dibs on anything he passively asks for.
    Nothing but love, man.
    I've got balloons in Omnar2! Come get'em! With all the axes and slingshots.

Edit: Wrote a haiku for _J_.
    _J_ helps the forum
    Always gets sloppy seconds
    _J_: member not found. ;)

Hargaad of Omnar on
    Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    I just added myself to the spread sheet, I need the rest of the fruits. I usually play as I'm falling asleep at night, so I don't know how often I'll open up, but I'll probably try and play some this weekend.

• Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Speaking of Pictures, and continuing my earlier point of how I give Animal Crossing a lot of shit sometimes, I will never forgive Nintendo for changing the Picture-giving conditions.

I just want to strangle pictures out of my villagers. I suppose I am settling for replanting the Pitfall seed I find everyday and shoving one of them into it.

Darth_Mogs on
    Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    Iruka wrote: »
    I just added myself to the spread sheet, I need the rest of the fruits. I usually play as I'm falling asleep at night, so I don't know how often I'll open up, but I'll probably try and play some this weekend.

Well, I just chased a rabbit through many hoops of links about you, and I'm fairly certain I've seen you elsewhere on the site, naturally (as you're a mod).
    Unsure of how much you've been following the thread, if there's anything you need, Omnar2 is likely a good place to start in finding it, only second to asking about it on the forums first (which can very likely lead to being pointed to Omnar2). :D

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.

Actually I thought you'd be the first to respond. Or maybe the only one to respond. But Silverwind swooped in.
    I don't know, I could give you Quillson but there just isn't anything I can think of that I need right now.
    I mean, money, blue flowers and lots and lots more money for this dumb house. But other than that, nothing.

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
    edited September 2013
    You guys! YOU GUYS. I had never tried customizing the soft-serve lamp before. You can make it GREEN TEA FLAVORED. YOU GUYS.

tiloah on

"_J_" does work for the forum thanklessly?
    Never gets first dibs on anything he passively asks for.
    Nothing but love, man.
    I've got balloons in Omnar2! Come get'em! With all the axes and slingshots.

Edit: Wrote a haiku for _J_.
    _J_ helps the forum
    Always gets sloppy seconds
    _J_: member not found. ;)

Time to actively ask for things. I want Balloons and Neighbor Pictures!

Actually, today I happened upon a streetpass home that has some balloons in it. I can post the list when I go back tomorrow to order more balloons. Once I get an adequate number I can start dropping extras in Omnar, or trading with folks who have different balloons.

Actually I thought you'd be the first to respond. Or maybe the only one to respond. But Silverwind swooped in.
    I don't know, I could give you Quillson but there just isn't anything I can think of that I need right now.
    I mean, money, blue flowers and lots and lots more money for this dumb house. But other than that, nothing.

If I did not get it, I am glad Silverwind did. :P

I really only want to take people's duplicates, unless they 100% do not give a shit about neighbor pictures. My goal is for my home to one day be nothing but tables, neighbor pictures, and balloons.

You guys! YOU GUYS. I had never tried customizing the soft-serve lamp before. You can make it GREEN TEA FLAVORED. YOU GUYS.

Yesterday I found that the balloon dog lamp can be customized.

Iruka wrote: »

@Iruka Added your friend code. My town has all the fruits, if you want to harvest some.

Diving kinda sucks.
    I'm gonna open my gates, Gold Dresser and Bed and a Cannon from Pascal are all in Retail.
    I will be in the deep dark ocean, swimming in circles

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    Hi everyone!
    PAX is done, ACNL mania returns.

Turnips: 124, 129 today. The predictor says I'm on one of the spike charts.

Also, ReTail in Sauna is buying Perfect Cherries for extra. I'll leave my town open until I head to bed in 2 hours or so.

3DS: 4871-3908-4971
    Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
    PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
    Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I'm back from PAX! My home showcase is all full, like crazy.

A lot of these houses are pretty disappointing, y'all.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Enigmas wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    PAX is done, ACNL mania returns.

Turnips: 124, 129 today. The predictor says I'm on one of the spike charts.

Also, ReTail in Sauna is buying Perfect Cherries for extra. I'll leave my town open until I head to bed in 2 hours or so.

I'm happy that my brain is now properly associating your forum handle with your face. ;)

Also, you guys, Enigmas was the first (and one of the only) people at PAX to collect all five native fruit buttons from us and the lovely Dr. Shrunk button prize!

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
    Holy dukes. Le blog hit 100,000 pageviews in less than a month.

I managed to find a blue bed in my showcase. I checked every house in west and north, the last house in east had it. _-_

• VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited September 2013

And it casts colored light in the room. I have a strawberry (swirl) soft-serve lamp in my main room that gives a nice ominous red glow when you look at my house from outside.

Vyolynce on
    nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Does anyone have a good wallpaper for someone who is going for a Halloween vibe? I can't find but maybe a total of 12 different wallpapers in my shop.

• mare_imbriummare_imbrium Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    urahonky wrote: »
    Does anyone have a good wallpaper for someone who is going for a Halloween vibe? I can't find but maybe a total of 12 different wallpapers in my shop.

Maybe a ramshackle wall? Though actually that makes me think more of Fallout. Hmm..an industrial wall? There are some actual Halloween themed walls I think...

or maybe a library wall or a stone wall. I have most of the wallpapers that are orderable I think, let me know what you are looking for.

mare_imbrium on
    v2zAToe.jpg
    Wii: 4521 1146 5179 1333 Pearl: 3394 4642 8367 HG: 1849 3913 3132
    Right now I'm using charcoal ground and I have a lot of bookshelves at the moment (with the K.K. song that is creepy sounding). Is there a link to see what the Ramshackle wall looks like? Sounds like it'd be a good fit.

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Do you have a theremin?

All creepy rooms need a theremin.

And some howloids.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    I passed my fourth fashion check today (yay me!)

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • mare_imbriummare_imbrium Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    http://moridb.com/items/wallpaper/?limit=50&offset=100
    That's basically all the wallpaper

http://moridb.com/items/wallpaper/ramshackle-wall
    That's the ramshackle wall. That's probably what you need but when I saw it I felt like there should be a knocked over file cabinet and a tool box with some wonderglue in it. :)

I happen to have one of those right now if you want it. No ordering necessary. I'm too much of a pack rat.

mare_imbrium on
    v2zAToe.jpg
    Wii: 4521 1146 5179 1333 Pearl: 3394 4642 8367 HG: 1849 3913 3132
  • EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    akjak wrote: »
    I'm happy that my brain is now properly associating your forum handle with your face. ;)

Also, you guys, Enigmas was the first (and one of the only) people at PAX to collect all five native fruit buttons from us and the lovely Dr. Shrunk button prize!

The fruit collection will be in the place of honor on the Button Scarf this year, headlining the ACNL section of the scarf. I wonder if Covet would be willing to part with the second of her avatar buttons. I have the one where she's already in the Pitfall trap.

3DS: 4871-3908-4971
    Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
    PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
    Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.
    Do you have a theremin?

All creepy rooms need a theremin.

And some howloids.

I don't have either of those. :(