As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Animal Crossing] Please update for September

1939495969799»

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    http://moridb.com/items/wallpaper/?limit=50&offset=100
    That's basically all the wallpaper

http://moridb.com/items/wallpaper/ramshackle-wall
    That's the ramshackle wall. That's probably what you need but when I saw it I felt like there should be a knocked over file cabinet and a tool box with some wonderglue in it. :)

I happen to have one of those right now if you want it. No ordering necessary. I'm too much of a pack rat.

I'll be online sometime later after 5pm EST. :)

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    The turnip wizard told me I should be due for a spike sometime tomorrow. If it's good I'll open on up.

• Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Can you buy the sci fi wall?

I want it!

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    tiloah wrote: »
    You guys! YOU GUYS. I had never tried customizing the soft-serve lamp before. You can make it GREEN TEA FLAVORED. YOU GUYS.

And it casts colored light in the room. I have a strawberry (swirl) soft-serve lamp in my main room that gives a nice ominous red glow when you look at my house from outside.

Wait...

You can change light colors to change the light seen from outside your house?

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »
    You guys! YOU GUYS. I had never tried customizing the soft-serve lamp before. You can make it GREEN TEA FLAVORED. YOU GUYS.

And it casts colored light in the room. I have a strawberry (swirl) soft-serve lamp in my main room that gives a nice ominous red glow when you look at my house from outside.

Wait...

Yes, but you also have to be careful about what other light sources are on in your main room.

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »

Wait...

Yeah. Green lamps make the door window appear green. Red lamps, etc.

Another neat feature is that you can change the intensity by adding more lamps. When I played with balloon dog lamps, the intensity maxed out at 3.

• Options
    Woot! Genji moved, and sent me his picture.

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure I'm batman'd for this week, but I'll keep checking just to be safe. How is everyone and their town? :D

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    SilverWind wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I'm batman'd for this week, but I'll keep checking just to be safe. How is everyone and their town? :D

Started at 86, headed down. Right now I am at 145.

Not sure if that indicates the high-point for my week, or if i'll bump up again.

_J_ on
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »

Not sure if that indicates the high-point for my week, or if i'll bump up again.

The turnip gods favour you!

BTW, if anyone wants pink cosmos / pink roses, I have an overabundance of em for the taking. Just let me know!

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    _J_ wrote: »

The turnip gods favour you!

BTW, if anyone wants pink cosmos / pink roses, I have an overabundance of em for the taking. Just let me know!

Eh. Tomorrow morning / afternoon will indicate whether they favor or mock me.

• Options
    Oh mans. My Able Sisters has a sweater-vest.

Now I can make a Santorum themed outfit / town!

• Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    I've been sliding down on turnips from 81. I'm at 74 now.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    Redd is in Ghee. I believe all but one of the paintings are fake.

• Options