As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Suggestion] An invite only [NDA][/NDA] tag.

TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailorSeattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
So one issue that seems to come up regularly enough around here is that a thread will get put up for a game in closed beta but the people able to play it are under an NDA. Meanwhile other posters aren't in the beta which means that the guys under NDA who want to discuss the game are kinda screwed either way. Is there any way to set up some sort of tag that would be invite only so that anything written within the [NDA][/NDA] tag is hidden from anyone who isn't on the list? The OP of the thread could manage the list which could open up by marking his or her thread as an NDA via a checkbox which would open up a box that would allow the OP to start writing in the names of people who should have access. Anyone not on the list attempting to quote anything tagged as [NDA][/NDA] would result in it just being deleted for that user.

wWuzwvJ.png

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    The people who are under NDA probably shouldn't be discussing information that is under NDA outside of venues monitored by the people who gave them the NDA.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    As interesting as this idea is, I agree with the person with the worst username in history. Probably not solving a problem that should even exist.
    geth close thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative IcyLiquid. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.