As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

CF Phalla Signup List

196979899100102»

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Bedlam wrote: »
    @jdarksun taking a baby to PAX seems like the worst idea. Its going to be crowded and noisy and with people touching each other there is a good chacne one of you is coming home sick anyway.
    I know, right? But on the other hand, I'd have some sort of virus-immune super child if she survived.

Back in 2009, I got swine flu at PAX. It was pretty rad. The sickest I have ever been. I played Arkham Asylum while I was conscious, it was great. But I vaccinate my kids, and it's not like she'll get exposed to anything that could kill her (probably).

Edit: Still no main up? Let's see if I can put something together.

jdarksun on
  • BandwagonBandwagon Registered User regular
    In other news, when are we getting a new phalla thread Bandwagon?

I've got the posts ready to start a new thread, I just wanted to make sure that a new signup thread would be stickied once made. Hopefully shouldn't be more than a few days before a new thread can be put up.

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Standard procedure is make the new thread, link to it in the old thread, and report your post in the old thread to have it closed.

OrokosPA.png
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Bedlam wrote: »
    @jdarksun taking a baby to PAX seems like the worst idea. Its going to be crowded and noisy and with people touching each other there is a good chacne one of you is coming home sick anyway.
    I know, right? But on the other hand, I'd have some sort of virus-immune super child if she survived.

Back in 2009, I got swine flu at PAX. It was pretty rad. The sickest I have ever been. I played Arkham Asylum while I was conscious, it was great. But I vaccinate my kids, and it's not like she'll get exposed to anything that could kill her (probably).

Edit: Still no main up? Let's see if I can put something together.

I was there that year and out of my six friends, I was the only one who didn't get swine flu.

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    And now comes my night death~

OrokosPA.png
  • SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    Oh wow, there's an actual night period? I know there's one in the original in-person version but that feels weird online.

• BandwagonBandwagon Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    Standard procedure is make the new thread, link to it in the old thread, and report your post in the old thread to have it closed.

If that is the case, then that is how I shall go forth. The new Signup thread can be found here.

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Mordroth wrote: »
    Also, Rend deals are the best deals.

I know of a ....better deal

This discussion has been closed.