As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SE++ Layout giving me trouble

blue powderblue powder Registered User regular
It's come to my attention that when I enter the SE++ section all the tables are overly large and in order to see the post information i.e. who made the topic etc. I have to scroll over to the right for about 10 seconds.

No big deal, I brought it up in SE and was told to make it known over here. I was also told this was only happening to me, I'm running internet explorer 6.0, if that helps.

But this hasn't happened before, so yeah, just letting someone know.

EDIT: Oh yeah, all the other forums layouts are fine, like this one. So I'm not sure why it's only in SE++.

blue powder on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited September 2006
    Hmm, I'm not getting that. Have you got an alternate browser you could try it in?

Tube on
  • Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Please provide the following info:

- Operating system
    - Resolution
    - Exact IE version number (e.g. - 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2... blah blah)
    - Any plugins you're using (Google/Yahoo Toolbar, et al)
    - A screenshot if you can.

Thanks.

SeñorAmor on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Weird, now it's happening to me in all of the little forums except for the very main forum page.

SenorAmor, i'm prety much computer illiterate, but I can tell you from the help thing I have the same internet explorer as you, ending with sp2_gdr.050301-1519 and my resolution is 1152 by 864 pix.

I also have a google toolbar thing, which you can see in the screenshot.
    Sorry about the size, I don't have photoshop or anything to re-size it.

blah.jpg

blue powder on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited September 2006
    Download Firefox from www.mozilla.org and have a try with that.

Tube on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Everything is back to nomral now, I haven't done anything either. Not sure what it was, thanks for your help anyway, guys.

blue powder on