As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Sixth Annual Drinking Tournament Part 1 (Official Thread!)

12346»

• Options
    ArlendorArlendor Registered User regular
    @Valdor Yeah, the other guy (@Ayedin) and I were half of the four.

• Options
    Hermione_RwodageHermione_Rwodage Registered User new member
    I had so much fun! Thank you all for being so fantastic!!
    I'll be back next year with more cookies for donation as well as possibly some other surprises for the auctions!
    I look forward to trying to get Gryffindor into the top spot for the final year (*) 8->

• Options
    CronusCronus Registered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    EHwRDLe.jpg

And so the cup arrives in its new home for the next year in Juneau, Alaska!

Awesome! I'm glad the cup got back to it's rightful owners!

camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad
  • Options
    courtneyjcourtneyj Newcastle, WARegistered User regular
    This is pretty much the only pic I have, and it's crappy and grainy, but if you're from a Slytherin from Tuscon and played I Never with me at Barca you're in it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/courtneyjohnston/9690024468/

• Options
    RDubbRDubb Registered User regular
    This thread seems pretty abandoned at this point, but does anyone happen to have a picture of me?

Slytherin OotP. Black overcoat, grey shirt, green/black striped tie. Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts arm patches. Silver Deathly Hallows pendants sewn into the lapels. Dashing good looks..

I realized far too late that I never got a photo of myself.

Thanks!

• Options
    RhileyRhiley Registered User regular
    Speaking of photo requests if anyone happened to catch one of me I'd also appreciate it. I was in Hufflepuff ala discworld with the large yellow wizzard hat and bathrobe.

2013 Prime Omeganaut
  • Options
    WestrunnerWestrunner Steam's Dirty Little Whore Mojave Desert, NVRegistered User regular
    Any news on this year yet?

TWDT12: Gryffindor - OotP TWDT14: Gryffindor - OotP
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Please don't necro threads, after creating new threads for the same subject. Also, single issue questions can easily be handled in the FAQ thread.

Geth, close this thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.