As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] World Championship Edition

• Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    so this will be i think 6 straight losses tonight. Awesome. My teams rock

Edit

I need to learn to dodge i guess. If not all 6, at least 3, we had somebody trolling outright from team select.

Tommatt on
  • Options
    Feels Good ManFeels Good Man Registered User regular
    SKT is in the same group as TSM at worlds

Oh boy

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    If the koreans don't utterly destroy everyone at worlds I'll be mighty surprised.

Or well, C9 might make a splash, but doubt they can win.

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular

Oh boy

Is it top 2 or top 3 that makes it out of groups? I think it depends on who the Chinese team in that group winds up being, but I can see them making it out. The other teams there are Lemondogs, GamingGear.eu, and one of the SEA teams, right? Vulcun's group is much scarier, they've got Gambit AND Fnatic on top of the other Korean team.

• Options
    Feels Good ManFeels Good Man Registered User regular
    Oddly enough the Korean team that bypasses group stage is also the least scary, but yeah Vulcun is not long for this world

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    random dude adds me after a game

i spectate him

his name is "theradiator" and hes in game with "fanyfart" and "the lick king"

yessssss, we can do business

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    won one, and i have no clue how. I'll stop on that. I'll start my climb back to an above .500 record, and bronze II tomorrow

• Options
    skyknytskyknyt Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I feel like ez is a trap champion for people that want to lane safely. At least in silver I find myself (as jungler) incapable of converting my team's success with ez botlane into any kind of lategame advantage.

Tycho wrote:
    [skyknyt's writing] is like come kind of code that, when comprehended, unfolds into madness in the mind of the reader.
    PSN: skyknyt, Steam: skyknyt, Blizz: skyknyt#1160
  • Options
    GarickGarick Registered User regular
    Woohoo! Awesome, thanks @Infidel now I can kick ass with graves in style.

• Options
    8bitogre8bitogre San Antonio, TXRegistered User regular
    I'd honestly rather be in Bronze right now. J4 fed Trynd. Sion did nothing all game. Fiddle kept complaining he was lagging and responded to my requests to reboot his router with "lol", then kept running in 3 levels behind into fights.

EhlUg4Z.jpg

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    How do MF/Blitz feed Vayne/Soraka 10 kills before 15 minutes? I know this is bronze MMR but just...how.

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Shit why am I playing on Saturday morning

Ok, honest question; is there any reason for Riven to build Hydra (let alone to rush it) ever? If there were any reason to do so, would it apply when you are top lane vs Kha'Zix?

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Yes because Hydra is funtastical and you can easily Q into someone, auto them once, activate hydra, and then animation cancel with another Q for lol wave clear + damages. You also spread cleaver stacks in an AoE even faster and the AoE lifesteal when in the middle of a bunch of minions / champions is like magic for Riven.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    NeverscoreNeverscore Registered User regular
    With only a couple of hours left until the Pax codes expire im just wondering if there's codes that not been used on the European West server that i could share with my fellow european friends who weren't able to attend to any of the awesome events. Every little contribution is much appriciated! :) much love from the europe server!

• Options
    MiniwolfMiniwolf Probably somewhere sniffing somethingRegistered User regular
    - sivhd charity event

League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Tommatt wrote: »
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Tommatt wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    Rius wrote: »
    What league are you in? I can absolutely see this not working at all once I climb a little higher. But I know from experience that good warding/pink warding in Silver 2 is rare as shit.
    Bronze III at the moment, so it's not that. I see you got Ancient Golem and MR blues, maybe the problem is I'm too bad to use his full glass build.
    To glass you have to know when to initiate. All her durability is going to come early from the shield, so if you go in at a wrong time you're just going to explode.

Almost all my rune pages now are armor yellows and someform of mr blues. I believe I have one glass cannon AP page still with AP/Level blues. In some cases and characters glass cannon can be nice, but extra durability, especially early/mid can just be huge. As for items, Lizard is kind of bad now after the nerfs, especially compared to golem. Delay that a bit to get early magic pen (Guise/sorc shoes) then finish it, and you'll get better damage/durability off that combo than lizard/something else. And you get tenacity.
    Lizard is perfectly fine, it hasn't been nerfed in ages. It's just hard to make non-tank junglers work which is why no one builds it.

If you build Golem on Eve you're not taking advantage of her very early power to ruin lanes with huge damage out of nowhere and snowball and if you're not snowballing, you ain't gonna do shit.

Thats why you just get spirit stone from machete, and go for a quicker haunting guise/sorc boots. You get the golem a bit later. So you give up whatever lizard gives you, but get boots 2, health, and 30 magic pen.
    Lizard has incredible synergy on her with the burn, you are really discounting it.

If you're going to build golem, you shouldn't build Sorc Shoes anyway. At that point just build Mobi Boots.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Miniwolf wrote: »
    - sivhd charity event

He's got a pretty decent amount for one morning

• Options
    - sivhd charity event
    Top donations - aphromoo $2000

good guy phro

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    - sivhd charity event

good guy phro

He donates for the eventual women that will come to him because he's such a good guy. I respect it.

League of Legends:Varega
  • Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    Here are two codes that I used in NA, they might still work in EU or other regions. Styrofoam handed them to me so he might have given them to others, but I want to make sure they dont expire without having been used:

WWPC93YDNPFTQ9

WWEYAFJP4JVTA2

• Options
    Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    So, my 8 year old son has jus found the joy of ARAMs, and what he's learned is:

Heimerdinger OP.

help me.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Hmm, just did CV Jayce mid. Really enjoyed the feel of CV on SR, it led to a lot of kills and gank prevention in all lanes. Had an iEdge, BFS, avarice blade, and two dorans by the 20 min surrender.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Varega wrote: »
    - sivhd charity event

good guy phro

He donates for the eventual women that will come to him because he's such a good guy. I respect it.
    Posting old shit 'cause it's still hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6bWcmK-w_M

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    If any NA users have other Hecarim/Blitz codes that they've redeemed, let me know. I have a DIRECT LINK to the PA channel on EUW and will hand them out to forum users. :3

(As will anyone else that is on there, someone gift a code to @Burnage at least!)

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    AustralopitenicoAustralopitenico Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    What's the charity for?

Nvm, didn't see the huge "Save the Children" sign u_u

Australopitenico on
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Talith, any reason you're not just doing TT again like last season?

Or have you decided to bring the reign of the monsters of Dominion to SA? IE Jayce...

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

Live streaming. Silver II -> Silver I promos.

Hoster is the Fiora, obv.

Deltron 3030!

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Really, someone watch, I'd love some commentary/criticism.

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    WhiteSharkWhiteShark Registered User regular
    Same deal as Roz, got these codes from Sammich and used them on NA, no idea if he ever handed them to EU folks

WWEJQQKC7YKEEM

WW3FU2WLKFTKT7

• Options
    RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular
    :D
    :D
    @Goumindog your advice paid off in spades, early ruby --> oracles, plus a team that didn't just randomly go 0-7 in every lane made us win!
    4qwlHwM.jpg

So happy right now! :D

My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013

Live streaming. Silver II -> Silver I promos.

Hoster is the Fiora, obv.

Deltron 3030!

main criticism is

good use of kanye

only downside is enemy laner is named derposaurus rex... he is obviosuly very strong... then he get double kill :(

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    WhiteShark wrote: »
    Same deal as Roz, got these codes from Sammich and used them on NA, no idea if he ever handed them to EU folks

WWEJQQKC7YKEEM

WW3FU2WLKFTKT7

Here's mine

WWAGWDXCM4YDW6

WWRGNA3PCN94V3

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Talith wrote: »
    Yes because Hydra is funtastical and you can easily Q into someone, auto them once, activate hydra, and then animation cancel with another Q for lol wave clear + damages. You also spread cleaver stacks in an AoE even faster and the AoE lifesteal when in the middle of a bunch of minions / champions is like magic for Riven.

Well, alright, so Hydra doesn't suck on Riven. Would you rush it as first item vs Kha'Zix in lane?

• Options

Well, alright, so Hydra doesn't suck on Riven. Would you rush it as first item vs Kha'Zix in lane?

Because he's Talith and he says so, it's not our place to question. In the fullness of time we shall come to understand the secrets of Riven. Mostly because he's Talith and can crush most people with Riven.......

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hey, is there a way for people to watch replays of games I've been in if I don't have the replay client but maybe someone else in the game did?

EDIT Nevermind. Turns out none of the other had it uploaded I guess. I wanted to see what everyone thought of the game i played yesterday. Guess it doesn't matter. I might jsut girnd out the other 9 placements for the hell of it.

übergeek on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    eeSanGeeSanG I slice like a goddamn hammer. Registered User regular
    edited September 2013

Oh boy

Did... did you just seriously spoil that? I was going to watch it like right now but decided to check the PA forums first.

Fuck. FUCK.

edit: FUUUUUCK.

edit2: what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

eeSanG on
    LFMGb.jpg
    Slice like a god damn hammer. LoL: Rafflesia / BNet: Talonflame#11979
  • Options
    WhiteSharkWhiteShark Registered User regular
    eeSanG wrote: »

Oh boy

Did... did you just seriously spoil that? I was going to watch it like right now but decided to check the PA forums first.

Fuck. FUCK.

edit: FUUUUUCK.

Feels Bad Man : (

• Options

Because you're better than him and want to show your incredible mechanical skills.

• Options

Rius I think you've forgotten the Law of Shaco (and the Riven Correllary)

If they are on your team, they are feeding scumbags.

If they are on the opposing team, they are Diamond smurfs.

• Options
    Oof, just had a ranked Eve Jungle game that went the exact opposite of the first game. Enemy Jungle Shyv mirrored my movements and my lane champs were not suited to early ganks (nasus wants to farm, morg wanted to just farm).

This discussion has been closed.