As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Forumer Pint Glasses (Sold Out) - IMPORTANT UPDATE

13»

• Options
    kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
    10 left?! Guess I'd better order ASAP

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

Twitter:kube00
  • Options
    CtrlAltDftCtrlAltDft Luis Registered User regular
    Got mine ordered!

• Options
    EmptyAyEmptyAy Registered User regular
    Aww!! So are we doing another run of these things or will my stein sit all lonesome by itself? :(

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    EmptyAy wrote: »
    Aww!! So are we doing another run of these things or will my stein sit all lonesome by itself? :(

I checked with the Glassware folks, and there's a 144 glass minimum order on this type of printing. I don't think that many glasses will move in the next 3 weeks, so there won't be a reorder this time.

However, if history is any indication, these should also be available for PAX East. Keep an eye on the forums abut 2-3 months before PAX East if you want to order.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    Alrighty, that's it. Glasses are sold out. I'll post to this thread if more become available (ie: there was miscounted or someone doesn't want theirs). Thanks guys!

• Options
    kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
    Dang thats what I get for waiting....

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

Twitter:kube00
  • Options
    Awright, yous guys - the pickup schedule is completely figured out and posted in the OP. If you fail to pick up your glass(es) at one of the FIVE (5!) pickups and leave them to sit in my living room for 3 months like last year, you will be on my shitlist. You've been warned.

Happy Drinking!

• Options
    H2OCakeisalieH2OCakeisalie Enforcer Registered User regular
    right see you thursday

• Options
    S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    I think I'll plan to pick mine up Sunday! :D

hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • Options
    A handful of folks are reporting that their shipped glasses never arrived. If you've been waiting on a shipped order and haven't PM'ed me already, please send me a PM so that I can look into it.

I'm going to the mailing service today to see what's up and what happened. My apologies in advance if you got caught in the SNAFU!

• Options
    SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    Hey Lexx you know JonXP has the Buttoneering meetup scheduled for 9am, not 10am right?
    Was that 1 hour gap intentional?

qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • Options
    Serenity wrote: »
    Hey Lexx you know JonXP has the Buttoneering meetup scheduled for 9am, not 10am right?

The pickups are shown as scheduled for 9 - what were you looking at?

• Options
    SerenitySerenity Registered User regular

Oh apparently I was looking at an illusion...
    For some reason I only saw 10am not 9:00-10:00AM

qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Oh apparently I was looking at an illusion...
    For some reason I only saw 10am not 9:00-10:00AM

This is not the time you're looking for. Move along.

LexiconGrrl on
  • Options
    dougyfreshdougyfresh Registered User regular
    Do we need to pm you the pickup we plan to use?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    dougyfresh wrote: »
    Do we need to pm you the pickup we plan to use?

Nope.

• Options
    Uggghhhhh... So an entire box of pint glasses has gone missing from the mailing service. That's 24 glasses.

There are always people who forget or just decide not to pick theirs up, so we may not actually be 24 glasses short, but...

Pickups will be first-come-first-serve. I strongly encourage everyone to make it to the earliest pickup possible in order to secure your glass.

If we run out early, I'll have a refund and many apologies for you.

@Khadour has indicated that he'd like to do these for a east this year so we'll work together to try and catch anyone who potentially gets missed this weekend.

• Options
    dougyfreshdougyfresh Registered User regular
    Any chance we can pick some up at old ballard liquor co today, or is tomorrow the only option

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    dougyfresh wrote: »
    Any chance we can pick some up at old ballard liquor co today, or is tomorrow the only option

Of course! I'll be there today from 2-8.

• Options
    TimeCruiserMikeTimeCruiserMike Past Organizer of the West Coast Train Trip San Fernando ValleyRegistered User regular
    So, I completely forgot to pick up my glass at the con. Can i paypal you the shipping cost to have it sent to me?

SkOelFN.png
    {Fondly remembers the PAXTrain}
  • Options
    LindabearLindabear Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the cool pint glass! I am currently drinking out of it as I am typing this... magically. :)

LexiconGrrl, you are (again) awesome for pronouncing my boyfriend's name correctly at pick-up!

PAX Prime 2013 [X]
    PAX Prime 2014 [X]
    PAX Prime 2015 [X]
  • Options
    So, I completely forgot to pick up my glass at the con. Can i paypal you the shipping cost to have it sent to me?

PM me your shipping address :)

• Options
    If you haven't gotten your pint glass(es) yet, here's the final scoop:

The mailing service lost an entire box of pint glasses - that's 24 glasses. It's a small local service and I think they lost them when they moved locations this summer. The upshot is that because I'd used them before, I didn't get a dropoff receipt that showed how many glasses I dropped off and now they're refusing to take responsibility for the loss. Yeah, I could fight it but it won't bring the glasses back and I'm not going to sue them over one box of glasses.

The printer can't do a small run of just 24 glasses, so they can't be reprinted until next PAX, when @Khadour or @Punzie do these for East.

Every year, some people buy glasses but never pick them up. They forget or miss the pickup or just don't care and let it wash. I was hoping that we'd have enough of those folks to make up for the people who do care and contact me after PAX to have their glasses shipped. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

So basically the glasses are done for Prime. If you didn't get yours, I don't have any to send you. Here are your options:

1. I can refund your money. Since these have been paid for, it comes out of my pocket. I'm willing to do this and take full responsibility for what happened on my watch.

2. I can send your payment to East and you can either have your glasses mailed to you in or picked up in March/April next year, when they do that run.

Basically the whole situation sucks. Please accept my apologies for how it got buggered up and let me know how you'd like to handle your glass(es).